Thread: semi old trump videos....where he shockingly makes a ton of sense

Bronze
    Load Metric

semi old trump videos....where he shockingly makes a ton of sense

druff, marco is not going to get it done. no way in hell.

Comments

Sanlmar: +1

Load Metric

Cool

He's always had the uncanny ability to see into the future. Unbelievably intelligent. If he is not our next President, we will have lost the chance to turn this trainwreck around. Now how do we convince Druff? I can't believe he can't see this. I take solace in knowing that a few years from now I can say I told you so. We need a Master Negotiator in that office with a clear vision that we can all get behind. He is the only one that can do it. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it--he will not allow himself to fail. Go Trump 2016!

Load Metric
    I haven't paid much attention to the Presidential race. Regard the whole process as broken. Never watched a second of the debates.

Boomshot.

In that first video, Trump just echoed verbatim everything I believe. I recently posted exactly this a few days ago. That a politician actually spoke his mind - critical of an ex President from his own party... this doesn't happen in America.

If the election was tomorrow, I'd vote for him. Not that it matters one lick who's in.

His observations are accurate but too late.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    "druff, marco is not going to get it done. no way in hell."

Deep breath, ok let's talk about the elephant in the room.

You're looking at this all wrong, I got Druff figured out. This is how he shows support for Israel and also gets a tax cut. He knows Bush is a absolute twit but he's a strong Christian and they will do anything to support the right in Israel. In Bush's case he gave proxy control of the entire defense dept to Israel and Israel used our military to achieve their objectives. The sales pitch to the public was ours and Israels objectives are the same.

Everyone and their uncle was running around pointing out how Iraq war was a total disaster. It didn't appear to make any sense. It makes perfect sense once you realize that goal was to achieve Israels strategic objectives, not necessarily ours. In that case the war was a tremendous success. So much so it would be nice for the right to get Ted Cruz or Rubio in office and take out Iran with the US military and maybe even pass a nice tax cut for the rich right in the middle of the war. That's the plan.

Did you see the entire American and Israeli right wing freak out when Obama was making a hard hitting common sense deal with Iran on their nuclear program. Their concerns are warranted but they should thank Obama for saving them from another unimaginably massive, multi generation quagmire but they won't, it's war war war with them.

Jeb would deliver and Romney would also deliver. Trump's not enough of a Religious nut for them to count on. Same for Hillary, she's bought n paid for by the left tho.

Not meant to be a scathing commentary, correct me if I'm wrong. If I was Druff I'd probably do the same. Ffs all you have to do is show up at the polls once every 4 years. May the side with the best plan for long term peace win.

There's was also tremendous pro war influence from the behemoth military industrial complex as well.

Comments

MumblesBadly: A lot of truth here.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-16-2015 at 01:20 AM.

Load Metric
    I love how Trump farts out some conventional wisdom and all the tards think he's nostradumbass.

1. Tons of smart people knew the Iraq war was a terrible idea. Guess what, the really smart ones knew before it happened. Trump is on record saying it was a bad idea after it turned to shit. Yeah, what a genius.

2. If Obama doesn't get "credit" for his part in getting Bin Laden, please rewrite history. If did take some guts to order the team to go into a sovereign country to get Bin Laden, but yeah, it's not like Obama lead the raid. Throughout our history, presidents get credit for things that happen during their term. Like I said, rewrite history.

Trump is very good at pretending he was the first person to say something. How often does Trump say "And I said this from the beginning...." but there's no record of him saying that thing at the beginning? The Iraq war is a great example.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I love how Trump farts out some conventional wisdom and all the tards think he's nostradumbass.

1. Tons of smart people knew the Iraq war was a terrible idea. Guess what, the really smart ones knew before it happened. Trump is on record saying it was a bad idea after it turned to shit. Yeah, what a genius.

2. If Obama doesn't get "credit" for his part in getting Bin Laden, please rewrite history. If did take some guts to order the team to go into a sovereign country to get Bin Laden, but yeah, it's not like Obama lead the raid. Throughout our history, presidents get credit for things that happen during their term. Like I said, rewrite history.

Trump is very good at pretending he was the first person to say something. How often does Trump say "And I said this from the beginning...." but there's no record of him saying that thing at the beginning? The Iraq war is a great example.
    Leadership is getting people to follow you because people agree with the ideas the leader voices that they have been thinking all along.

Load Metric

Alright, if this is "farting out conventional wisdom" point to one of the Presidential candidates vocalizing this stance and I'll fold to you.

I don't follow that nonsense, so I really would like to know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Alright, if this is "farting out conventional wisdom" point to one of the Presidential candidates vocalizing this stance and I'll fold to you.

One more time for the bleacher seats: Leadership is voicing opinions that make sense to people. Therefore, different leaders are followed based on the differences of opinion, not their sameness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

One more time for the bleacher seats: Leadership is voicing opinions that make sense to people. Therefore, different leaders are followed based on the differences of opinion, not their sameness.
    That's what I thought. Trump it is then.

Load Metric

Do you not know that Obama won the presidency in part because he was against the Iraq War?

Load Metric

Leadership is getting people to follow you because people agree with the ideas the leader voices that they have been thinking all along.
    Your argument is America is stupid? I agree.

Load Metric

Your argument is America is stupid? I agree.
    Let's just say that 50% of the voting public does so by emotion, not logic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    you should have dropped it in the trash where it belongs.

Comments

Krypt: Haven't even clicked the link, but :lol2

ToasterOven: lol

IamGreek: Nonbelievers rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I have the luxury of looking at this election from an outsiders point of view I have been watching this election from the very beginning because I find it very very interesting especially with a wildcard like Trump in the mix however early on I was surprised watching the candidates speeches and rallies that Trump stood out by far on what he would be able to bring to the table.Especially regarding the economy, his experience, his connections (Carl Icahn doesnt suck)are going to be a game changer. This guy knows a thing or two about leverage that is going to do wonders economicly.I have to admit being a good Canadian I think he sounds like a retard sometimes when he talks about gun control. But he has surprise me in so many different ways or what he could potentially do for the Country .Bill Clinton was always my favorite American president so I thought I would support Hillary More but that hasn't been close to the case. I spent a lot of time in the USA growing up and I always loved it and thought very highly of it.

Comments

IamGreek: Seeing the light rep

Load Metric

Spot on. If this raid had failed, we'd be seeing Romney running for re-election next year.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I have the luxury of looking at this election from an outsiders point of view I have been watching this election from the very beginning because I find it very very interesting especially with a wildcard like Trump in the mix however early on I was surprised watching the candidates speeches and rallies that Trump stood out by far on what he would be able to bring to the table.Especially regarding the economy, his experience, his connections (Carl Icahn doesnt suck)are going to be a game changer. This guy knows a thing or two about leverage that is going to do wonders economicly.I have to admit being a good Canadian I think he sounds like a retard sometimes when he talks about gun control. But he has surprise me in so many different ways or what he could potentially do for the Country .Bill Clinton was always my favorite American president so I thought I would support Hillary More but that hasn't been close to the case. I spent a lot of time in the USA growing up and I always loved it and thought very highly of it.
    Kudos, bravo, opa and a big American cheer

Thread Information