Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Terror in Paris.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

China is a paper tiger imo. They can't get into an armed conflict with us because it would crush their economy win or lose. The "communist" leaders in china love the wealth that they are amassing and wouldn't want to lose it. Like it or not, our two economies are inextricably intertwined at this point.
    China could shrug off 500,000,000 people and be better off for not having to feed them anymore. Mao did it once already not long ago to 60,000,000 and no fucks were given. The actual best bet would be to pull China into this thing head first so they spend some collateral in this mess. They get hit by their own Uyghur Muslims, but they pretty much have a kill everyone in a 5 mile area stance on them so no offspring survive to avenge the death of their parents thing going on.
    That is actually true.. unfortunate, but true..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff, Stop drinking the koolaid bullshit served by the GOP scaremongers on this matter. Because we currently don't do as you say here. In fact, Republicans who were or are currently charged with national security matters who also served in the W's administration think the plan recently passed by the House is unnecessary and would increase national security risk. Here is a passage from a FB post sent out by the Congressman from my district mentioning this:

https://www.facebook.com/BetoORourke...59516920780827

My first and most important priority is the security and safety of the people of the United States. It is with this in mind that I have spent the last week reviewing our refugee screening protocols and meeting with federal law enforcement and intelligence community leadership responsible for protecting our country. I have also sought the counsel of subject matter experts; listened to the questions asked and comments made by my colleagues; and read and listened to the thoughts and concerns of the people I represent.

All of this has convinced me that a proposed change to the current refugee screening process (H.R. 4038, aka the “American SAFE Act”) is not only unnecessary; it is counterproductive and will potentially undermine the security of this country. The last two Secretaries of Homeland Security, including Michael Chertoff, who served under President George W. Bush, say that "the process that is currently in place is thorough and robust and, so long as it is fully implemented and not diluted, it will allow us to safely admit the most vulnerable refugees while protecting the American people." H.R. 4038 jeopardizes that goal.

Our process for reviewing refugee applications is rigorous and effective. It takes 18-24 months to review an application, and only a small minority of those who apply are accepted. Of the 23,000 Syrian refugees referred to the United States since 2011 by the U.N. High Commission on Refugees, only 7,000 made it to a second stage of our review process. Of those, only 2,000 were admitted to the U.S. And those were the most vulnerable - the children, the old and the families fleeing brutality and torture. Only 2% of them were single males of working age.

In addition, FBI Director James Comey says this legislation is “counterproductive to national security.”
    Got to throw mumbles a bone. That's much more thorough than I expected. It looks like it'd be hard for a isis member to make the final cut. The fucked up thing is the US caused this shit. Maybe we should be thankful all we got to do is 10k.
    We should pay for some other country to take them or us.

Giving the right the political leverage to pass some outrageous, counter productive or over the top bullshit may be more dangerous than anything isis can do. I mean look who got us in this mess ON A PACK OF LIES. These fuckers will shut down the govt. and default on the debt over this issue if they think they can get away with it.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-20-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff, Stop drinking the koolaid bullshit served by the GOP scaremongers on this matter. Because we currently don't do as you say here. In fact, Republicans who were or are currently charged with national security matters who also served in the W's administration think the plan recently passed by the House is unnecessary and would increase national security risk. Here is a passage from a FB post sent out by the Congressman from my district mentioning this:

https://www.facebook.com/BetoORourke...59516920780827
    Got to throw mumbles a bone. That's much more thorough than I expected. It looks like it'd be hard for a isis member to make the final cut. The fucked up thing is the US caused this shit. Maybe we should be thankful all we got to do is 10k.

We should pay for some other country to take them or us.

Giving the right the political leverage to pass some outrageous, counter productive or over the top bullshit may be more dangerous than anything isis can do. I mean look who got us in this mess ON A PACK OF LIES. These fuckers will shut down the govt. and default on the debt over this issue if they think they can get away with it.
    Sad but true.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Good try mumbles...

You forgot I was pretty much raised by a master Sgt..
    Sparten, have you ever served in the military?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

You forgot I was pretty much raised by a master

Name:  Wooldominatrix.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  238.1 KB

Comments

garrett: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Literally the only reason the West has anything to do with those backwards sand hillbillies is because of the oil. Nuking the areas in question does not allow you continued access to that oil. This is a non-starter.
    The guy that made the hydrogen bomb, did it for humane reasons..

Obama, dismantled them.

25 dead in Mali this morning..

A black guy in painters union came in the store and is a major trump supporter also a Dominican uber driver loves trump..
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  107.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hahaha good one DRK.

Anytime Druff see's a leftist "winning" in these political threads he be like
    Name:  Bring_Out_the_Gimp_by_The_Russian-560x389.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  66.7 KB
    Next thing you know TheSpartan is all over it.

Load Metric
    The Republicans will buckle and the Syrians will come. Time will tell who was right.

Comments

ftpjesus: [plain]Well put SBP that is the gist of the whole issue with the 'refugees'. Im still shocked they caught packys and an afghan trying to sneak in through Mexico.. Yeah they are in bed with the Coyotes and Cartels now to sneak into the US if we try to

Load Metric
    Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?
    Get 'em up against the wall.
    And that one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me.
    Get him up against the wall.
    And that one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon.
    Who let all this riffraff into the room?
    There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots!
    If I had my way I'd have all of ya shot.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The #1 pop song for the Kurds is called the "daish"

It roughly translates to...

We are bearded ugly and filthy..

We kill the dove.

We bring the past to the present where it doesn't belong..

We are ignorant and stupid.

We milk the goat even if it's male.

We are bearded filthy and ugly.......

They play that song making fun of isil. Can u believe there less uptight then the average progressives

I love the fkn Kurds. There honest and honorable. And fight like heck.

They love America and respect Christians..

Don't worry Obama and the rhinos will send Isil all types of weaponry before sending the Kurds a box of ammo.. hmmm??

I would let all the Kurds come here and fell safer for it..

Comments

ftpjesus: And worse our "Ally" Turkey is trying to fucking kill the Kurds as well. Oh yeah our Ally whos people were booing and screaming Allah Ackbar during a moment of silence for Paris.. FUCK THE TURKS!
    Last edited by thesparten; 11-22-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Purely speculation on my part, but Crowe and Kunt need to be on the lookout for trouble up their way.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/305...ve-broken-into

WORCESTER, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Weapons were taken during a break-in at the U.S. Army Reserve Facility in Worcester, says the FBI.

The FBI said that the weapons have been entered into NCIC, a national database that all local and state police have access to.

On Sunday, evidence response resources were at the Lake Avenue facility investigating the break-in. They walked the perimeter of the armory, combing the area and taking photos around the fence that surrounds the facility.

There is no indication that these weapons are connected to a terrorism threat, says the FBI. However, they hope to recover the stolen weapons as soon as possible.

The FBI has not said what type of weapons were taken.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ampaign=buffer

A small cache of stolen military weapons was returned to its Army Reserve base after a homeless man rummaging for recyclables discovered a trash bag loaded with the iron in a Bronx park and alerted police, according to reports.

The 51-year-old homeless man was collecting bottles and cans in Mullaly Park near Yankee Stadium when he came across a trash bag containing three firearms on the morning of Nov. 11, police said.

The destitute man immediately contacted authorities, officials said.

Cops discovered an M-4 rifle and two Sig Sauer M11 9-mm pistols concealed in the bag — which were among 16 weapons looted from the Lincoln Stoddard Center armory in Worcester, MA, according to CBS Boston.

The weapons weren’t even reported stolen until Nov. 16, five days after the discovery in the Bronx, an NYPD spokeswoman said.

Investigators later tracked down the suspect, 34-year-old Bronx man and Army reservist James Walker Morales, in Long Island and charged with the theft after his DNA was gleaned from the armory, CBS reported.

The FBI is investigating the heist and say Morales was out on bail for raping a child when he broke into the armory using a power saw, according to the network said.

It remained unclear what happened to the 13 other weapons Sunday afternoon.

rsit@nydailynews.com

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    45 percent of registered democrats are against Obama's Muslim immigration policy..

There are already scores of communities receiving lawsuits over discrimination by newly arrived Muslims. hahaha!! Lol.

In one small!! community they have constructed 4 mosque,s and sued and won to change zoning laws and play there prayers thrpugh loudspeakers at 6 am. Hahaha!! Lol

The head cleric says in an interview it is our time now!!! Hahaha!!! Lol

Hello Mr. President trump...can't wait. Hahaha!! Lol.on u progressive fuckers..

Load Metric

Smile

The #1 pop song for the Kurds is called the "daish"

It roughly translates to...

We are bearded ugly and filthy..

We kill the dove.

We bring the past to the present where it doesn't belong..

We are ignorant and stupid.

We milk the goat even if it's male.

We are bearded filthy and ugly.......

They play that song making fun of isil. Can u believe there less uptight then the average progressives

I love the fkn Kurds. There honest and honorable. And fight like heck.

They love America and respect Christians..

Don't worry Obama and the rhinos will send Isil all types of weaponry before sending the Kurds a box of ammo.. hmmm??

I would let all the Kurds come here and fell safer for it..
    My parents would echo your sentiments regarding the Kurdish people. In fact, Iran has a large number of Kurds, but they are heavily isolated by the MULLAHS.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: your people still though right?

thesparten: It's the truth.. a Kurds word is bond

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If one Kurd gives u his word it's good for the whole! Community..

The laugh and dance, even a little nip(now and again)..

They are the true Muslim,s. The respect all religion,s. There capable of being reasoned with. There normal people. As a matter of fact the have attributes that America should aspire too..

The rest have to be nuked. It's sad but true. They are rabbid.. and we're not going to risk our lives on it any more..

Thread Information