Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A rapist among us?

Load Metric

A rapist among us?

I have been hearing rumors that the spartentard might be a rapist
    If he really is a rapist(I have little doubt that he is) I think everyone should do what I have done and place the rapist on ignore

Silver
    Load Metric
    Like a full on rapist?

Load Metric
    I think so. I started this thread to get to the bottom of this.
    Is the spartantard a rapist? I have a hunch that he is but no definite proof as of yet.

Load Metric
    Apparently hes a poor mans Cosby; he cant get access to quaaludes so he uses perc's on his victims.

At least according to him he does.

I'm only half surprised he would basically brag about drugging women for sex. Honestly much less than half.

Comments

big dick: Thnk you for letting us know there is a rapist among us here on pfa nice work
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Digital rapist as well (double entendre intended)

El Gallo: 2nd ever Analyst and Therapist

ToasterOven: excellent

Load Metric
    Name:  rapist.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  61.2 KB

Comments

ToasterOven: rip

Suicide King: Never forget

DJ_Chaps: WOW

Dan Druff: first thing i thought of when i saw thread title, and i never even posted at boris

gauchojake: RIP

splitthis: Aimeeeeee

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    lolololol he does the raping... unless of course it comes to poker, then he is the one getting raped.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Name:  rapist.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  61.2 KB
    NEVER FORGET.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Obama is the real rapist.

Load Metric
    Obama is the biggest racist in the room.

Comments

thesparten: Yes

Load Metric
    Krypt raped my punchline.

Load Metric
    Name:  hide yo.jpg
Views: 995
Size:  9.1 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Bitch had it cumming.

Comments

4Dragons: 400

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Apparently I'm a rapist and I've been raped by a few young women.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Krypt raped my punchline.
    Krypt probably rapes little boys.

Load Metric
    Depardieu Denies Rape Charges

PARIS -- A bitter controversy over whether French actor Gerard Depardieu committed rape during his childhood is inflaming passions on both sides of the Atlantic.
    The star of Cyrano de Bergerac and Green Card, two films nominated for Academy Awards, was quoted by Time magazine last month as saying he participated in his first rape at the age of 9 and joined in other sexual attacks later because in his milieu ``it was absolutely normal.``
    The statements provoked outrage across the United States and prompted demands for the public to boycott all of Depardieu`s films. The National Organization for Women urged him to make a public apology and contribute a large donation to the cause of battered women.
    Depardieu has denied making the comment, saying that he has too much respect for women to have ever assaulted them sexually. The actor, who is making a film on the island of Mauritius and could not be reached directly, issued a statement that said, ``Of course, one can say I had sexual experiences at a very young age, but never rape. ... I am profoundly wounded by what has happened.``
    His French publicist, Claude Devy, also discounted statements made by his American publicist, Lois Smith. In a USA Today article on March 15, Smith was quoted as saying Depardieu is ``sorry it (the rape) happened. But it happened.``
    Depardieu has vowed to take legal action because of the reports and insisted that all publications accusing him of rape must issue a denial or risk being sued for defamation.
    ``I have always been treated honestly and justly by the American press,`` Depardieu said, expressing bewilderment over the charges.
    ``I have a wife and children. I am not going to let myself be treated as a rapist.``
    Depardieu`s friends and allies have rushed to his defense. Devy replied acidly that American women probably would be satisfied with nothing less than seeing the actor make amends ``in sackcloth with a cord around his neck.`` Others implied that he was probably the victim of a sinister libel campaign that was timed to thwart his chances of winning an Oscar for Best Actor for Cyrano.

France`s minister of culture, Jack Lang, who has railed in the past against the insidious nature of American ``cultural imperialism`` around the world, sent Depardieu a telegram saying he was distressed by ``this low blow, which is not worthy of the press of a great country.``
    Jean-Paul Rappeneau, Depardieu`s director for Cyrano, said French lawyers in New York who have listened to the tape of the Time interview found nothing to substantiate the quotes admitting rape.
    The French press has scorned criticism of Depardieu in the U.S. media as ``scandal-mongering`` and likened the attacks to the ``puritanism`` that branded Ingrid Bergman as a pariah after she jilted her husband and Hollywood to live with Italian film director Roberto Rossellini.
    The vitriol and misunderstandings evident in rival press accounts have revealed significant cultural differences that still divide the two countries, particularly over questions relating to feminism and male sexual liberties.
    While the United States has shown a greater sensitivity recently in dealing with the problem of rape in various sectors of society, including the college campus and the business suite, France still seems to ennoble the myth of the powerful male lover. French feminists complain that equality in the workplace is still a distant dream and that ``date`` or ``office`` rape occurs with troubling frequency.
    Depardieu, an aspiring winemaker who professes an attachment to an earthy lifestyle, has won fame and fortune in many films as a charming and sensitive brute.
    His mystique is enhanced by the fact that he is a self-educated man who ran away from home at the age of 13 and took drama lessons at the behest of a psychologist who urged him to act out his traumas.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gerard also raped someone to get a green card.

Comments

4Dragons: pulled the rape card

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Thread Information