Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Donald Trump Saturday Night Live Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

To me it looked like they were attempting to make Trump and his campaign look foolish, rather than the good-natured ribbing that they usually do to politicians they like.

For example, when they make fun of Hillary, they go after her ambitiousness and ill-fated attempts to relate to the average citizen, but they stay away from anything that could actually damage her campaign, such as jokes about her lack of trustworthiness.
    If you think Trump didn't give the green light to do what they did then you are crazy.
    Of course he did. He loves attention and thought it would be awesome to appear as an SNL host while running for President.

Rush Limbaugh (who at least wasn't running for anything) made the same mistake when he appeared on Family Guy, including one episode centered around him. For some reason he didn't realize that Seth MacFarlane hated him and wanted to make him look like a fool, rather than when other celebrities appear on the show and are just casually ribbed.

Load Metric

If you think Trump didn't give the green light to do what they did then you are crazy.
    Of course he did. He loves attention and thought it would be awesome to appear as an SNL host while running for President.

Rush Limbaugh (who at least wasn't running for anything) made the same mistake when he appeared on Family Guy, including one episode centered around him. For some reason he didn't realize that Seth MacFarlane hated him and wanted to make him look like a fool, rather than when other celebrities appear on the show and are just casually ribbed.
    Trump is ratings gold. Hilary gets a cameo. Trump get the entire fucking show. Wait for the polls. Bush won't make it to Iowa and Rubio won't even win Florida.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Trump is ratings gold. Hilary gets a cameo. Trump get the entire fucking show. Wait for the polls. Bush won't make it to Iowa and Rubio won't even win Florida.
    I agree that Bush is done.

Rubio has the best shot at rising up and beating Trump. I think Carson is going to fall apart after the recent stories about him.

Load Metric

Rubio has the best shot at rising up and beating Trump. I think Carson is going to fall apart after the recent stories about him.
    You can believe that. Also believe Carson brought in $3.5 million last week as well. And 10 mil in October. Zero came from you or I. He ain't going away.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm trying to exhibit a greater sophistication in my posts...

Rubio is jeb/ jeb is rubio..

Fuck rubio

Thread Information