http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/07/politi...nts/index.html

I fully believe the media "attacks" on Ben Carson are justified. The fact that he endorsed a scam company is a pretty big deal. The fact that he lied in his autobiography about having a violent past is also a pretty big deal. So yeah, these are important things to know about the guy before considering voting for him.

But WTF is this about Rubio?

It is now being said that he spent $7k for personal expenses on a Republican Party credit card in 2005 and 2006.

Here are the facts about this whopping $7k from 10 years ago:

- Rubio secured the card under his personal credit

- The card had $65k charged on it. $58k of it was verified to have been legit expenses for the Florida Republican Party.

- $7k was spent by Rubio on personal items, and he said that he sent in the money himself for those items to pay them off, leaving the work-related stuff for the Republican Party to pay.

But even if the last thing isn't true (that he paid the $7k off himself with no one asking about it), big fucking deal.

Does anyone really believe that Rubio was in some massive conspiracy to steal $7k from the Republican Party?

At worst, he played fast and loose with the rules of the card, and bought a few items on his work card that were actually personal. Not 100% ethical, but given the amount of money involved (very little), it's pretty much a non-issue. I equate it with taking office supplies home from work.

The fact that this is front page news on CNN is LOL.

Hillary used her personal e-mail server based out of her home for highly classified e-mails, in violation of the law and her security clearance. Then she did her best to cover it all up.

Marco Rubio bought some miscellaneous personal crap in 2005 for $7k on a Republican Party credit card, over a period of two years.

I think I'd much rather trust Rubio.

I believe Rubio is being attacked at this point because Carson is melting down, and Rubio is looking a lot better to rise up and beat Trump.

And let's face it -- most Democrats would MUCH rather face Carson or Trump in the general election than Rubio.