Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here it comes: Attacks on Rubio by the left-wing media

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Whichever republican gets the nomination!! Will be the next president.

I'm telling u boys and girls. I'm just hoping its not jeb or rubio
    Sparten, you're gonna need double or triple doses of pills when HRC is elected as 45th. Or seriously start practicing relaxation techniques.

Your 2 for 2 mumbles....

I really dig this one 2..

I tried getting into this stuff some years back but the 2 videos u picked were perfect for my personality..

I listened to the other one 2 nights in a row and out like a light with greater sense of contentment..

This one is defiantly going in the office at work and home... And when my bitch pissee me off....

Did u pick these at random or have certain spots u go for the good ones?? The ones I listened to in the past sucked or were that tribal ethnic bullshit.

Load Metric

Sparten, you're gonna need double or triple doses of pills when HRC is elected as 45th. Or seriously start practicing relaxation techniques.

Your 2 for 2 mumbles....

I really dig this one 2..

I tried getting into this stuff some years back but the 2 videos u picked were perfect for my personality..

I listened to the other one 2 nights in a row and out like a light with greater sense of contentment..

This one is defiantly going in the office at work and home... And when my bitch pissee me off....

Did u pick these at random or have certain spots u go for the good ones?? The ones I listened to in the past sucked or were that tribal ethnic bullshit.
    Both were second picks. And somehow I grokked that you would really appreciate the second one.

And I agree about tribal ethnic music can be odd.

That being said, I sometimes love listening to the album this song starts (Shringara, by Makyo) when driving at night and don't want to think about anything in particular. Very trippy/meditative Indian electronica.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not crazy about this one....

What I would enjoy in its place would be Gregorian chants...

If your ever in Greece visit one of those old back of the wood churches. They are truly authentic and bring peace..

Thanks for reminding me.. I haven't listened to a chant in a very very long time..

Thanks mumbles...

A pacifist only has the luxery of being a pacifist if he is surrounded by warriors willing to defend him...

Love the peacnick stuff but there a certain "illogic" to them..

Please p.m. me were I can find like the first 2...

Load Metric
    CNN is taking advantage of the attacks, but the origin of these attacks on Marco are 100% Jeb and Jeb partisans in Florida. Knowledge of this has been around for a long time, but Jeb and his people went on attack last week and all these old stories have been flowing since.

A lot of things like anonymous GOP elected officials saying, "I've never been comfortable with the way Marco spends other people's money" is straight R on R Jeb sponsored violence in much the way the New York Times has been killing Hillary on the e-mails because they like Bernie. We're still in the party on party violence stage of the election. Don't get me wrong, CNN likes that they can hit two birds with one stone, but it isn't a leftist manufactured smear. It's friendly fire.
    Last edited by BCR; 11-08-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Load Metric

If your ever in Greece visit one of those old back of the wood churches. They are truly authentic and bring peace..

Thanks for reminding me.. I haven't listened to a chant in a very very long time..

Thanks mumbles...

A pacifist only has the luxery of being a pacifist if he is surrounded by warriors willing to defend him...

Oh, I'm not a pacifist! WW II had to be fought. The Gulf War had to be fought. And even Grenada and Panama. And Bosnia. And initial part of the Afghanistan War. And participating in Libya. But history has shown that you can't kill an idea with bombs. And there are too many competing interests of our trading partners in the region regarding what is happening in Syria and with ISIS.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Rubio/Towns 2016

Obama opened that whole born in USA bs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Who's more feminine, Rubio or Jindal? Lol

Druff when TheSparten is the only forum member who strongly agrees with your political views that should tell you something. Just stay home election day,k ty.

Comments

big dick: lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Druff when TheSparten is the only forum member who strongly agrees with your political views that should tell you something. Just stay home election day,k ty.
    It won't matter. Druff's residence is probably California, which will go for Hillary by at least 5% versus whomever the GOP props up to run.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

It won't matter. Druff's residence is probably California, which will go for Hillary by at least 5% versus whomever the GOP props up to run.
    I'm pretty sure Druff's official residence is Nevada for its wonderful down-to-earth people, endless beaches and, oh yeah, state income tax of zero point zero.

Unless Reagan has been reanimated, no republican has a snowball's chance of losing to Hillary by only 5% in California.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I understand the liberals of this forum disliking Rubio.

But the conservatives should be supporting him, because I believe he's the only viable general election candidate the Republicans have.

Even if you like Trump (which I don't), he will lose to Hillary in a general election. The polls are repeatedly showing that. Basically a lot of Americans are very fearful of a Trump Presidency.

Carson is a whack job and will get creamed in a general election.

Cruz is a smart guy and can debate well, but will ultimately be seen as too conservative, and will have a hard time pulling down independent votes.

So if you are a Republican, you have to ask yourself: "Would you rather see Hillary or Rubio be President?"

Because if any other Republican wins the primary, our next President is going to be Hillary. That's the reality.

Load Metric

But the conservatives should be supporting him, because I believe he's the only viable general election candidate the Republicans have.

Even if you like Trump (which I don't), he will lose to Hillary in a general election. The polls are repeatedly showing that. Basically a lot of Americans are very fearful of a Trump Presidency.

Cruz is a smart guy and can debate well, but will ultimately be seen as too conservative, and will have a hard time pulling down independent votes.

So if you are a Republican, you have to ask yourself: "Would you rather see Hillary or Rubio be President?"

Because if any other Republican wins the primary, our next President is going to be Hillary. That's the reality.
    Druff, because I really only care about the Dems winning the White House because of the Supreme Court nominations, I will hold my nose and support them next year. Even the terribly flawed Hillary. And with that preference, I would welcome the Rube being the GOP's presidential nominee next year; Hillary would most likely bury him in the debates.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I would vote for Romney but he's such a colossal fuck-up that he's not even running during the one chance he'd actually win.

Load Metric

Hillary is gonna be next president.It does't matter which one of these gop idiots wins, she will crush any of them.
    Deep down inside druff you know this, everyone pretty much knows this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thanks mumbles...

Oh, I'm not a pacifist! WW II had to be fought. The Gulf War had to be fought. And even Grenada and Panama. And Bosnia. And initial part of the Afghanistan War. And participating in Libya. But history has shown that you can't kill an idea with bombs. And there are too many competing interests of our trading partners in the region regarding what is happening in Syria and with ISIS.
    Bosnia, Milosevic was in the right. Defending his country..

Did u complain about the media blackout Clinton imposed as he carpet bombed a Christian country when they were just defending themselves s from whole swatches being annexed by white Muslims..there people being raped and murdered on the streets.

There is only one way to deal with Muslims and only one tone of voice they respect.

Did u complain when Mr Democrat Clinton censored the media.???..

Comments

Jayjami: Remember Paul Ryan

Banned
    Load Metric
    Trump is the only possibility you have. Winning elections is about getting non-voters to vote. When the leftist candidate doesn't get anyone's dick hard then the old crusty GOP turns out and wins with their 18% majority of the total populace. With Trump you can actually turn the tables for once and be the party to capture a piece of that silent mass.

Granted there will be a lot of people showing up just to vote against Trump but at least he raises the variance which is how upsets happen.

Comments

Pooh: actually agree here

sonatine: real.

Load Metric
    Spot on^^
    I see the "rapist" is lurking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    Trump is the only possibility you have. Winning elections is about getting non-voters to vote. When the leftist candidate doesn't get anyone's dick hard then the old crusty GOP turns out and wins with their 18% majority of the total populace. With Trump you can actually turn the tables for once and be the party to capture a piece of that silent mass.

Granted there will be a lot of people showing up just to vote against Trump but at least he raises the variance which is how upsets happen.
    Interesting, but I think Trump would bleed a lot of foreign policy hawk republicans to Hillary.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post

Interesting, but I think Trump would bleed a lot of foreign policy hawk republicans to Hillary.

I saw somewhere that Trump was picking up a bunch of Democrats that weren't fond of their choices, but I feel it's still too early to be putting feet in cement just yet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Whichever republican gets the nomination!! Will be the next president.

I'm telling u boys and girls. I'm just hoping its not jeb or rubio

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

I saw somewhere that Trump was picking up a bunch of Democrats that weren't fond of their choices, but I feel it's still too early to be putting feet in cement just yet.
    I actually seeing more and more African Americans stating publicly " fuck that, I'm voting trump " and Spanish office workers actually agreeing with a lot trump says and wouldn't be too upset if he wins but are still going to vote Hillary but arntt enthusiastic about it..

Hey man, I think just maybe ???

Load Metric
    starting thread in defense of Marco Rubio on your own poker forum???

Your online regulation thing has made you suspect with me. Now this. Everythining okay?

Is this like some twisted attempt to self ban yourself from online limit poker and basketball degen?

The two senate sponsors of RAWA - Restoration of Americas Wire Act, Sens. Graham and Rubio, have been supported by Las Vegas casino magnate Sheldon Adelson. Republican donor Adelson, who has donated or helped raise funds in the past for both Graham and Rubio, strongly supports the bill and says society should be protected against online gambling.

Thread Information