Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISIS brings down Russian plane

Load Metric

ISIS brings down Russian plane

Presumably because the Russians have joined the fight in Syria.

For some reason I don't think Putin's response is going to look the same as Obama's.

Now the conspiracy theorist (shout out to the PFA crazies) in me thinks the US could have planted the bomb to drag Russia into a costly war with terrorists who are a pain in our ass.

We win twice by eliminating ISIS and weakening Russia.

Comments

FR1GHT: or ISIS just had nothing to do with it, but our media/government wants to continue the terrorism narrative

lol wow: lol europe having to suck in these monsters

OSA: just like in homeland

Load Metric
    Flew out of Sharm-El-Sheikh airport sevéral times and as reçentley as May gone. Can tell you it's a tinpot shithole with horrible security. Take water though etc.

Absolutely gutted its been targeted. Sharm is/was a great little escape.

Rip
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The US government is riding high on this. They will use this news to take away all kinds of rights and regulate even more. Even if it turns out that ISIS had nothing to do with it in the end, just the headline alone will have the american public shaking in fear of "terrorism" again. The public won't pay attention long enough to change their mentality if the report comes out in two weeks stating that ISIS had nothing to do with it.

Load Metric
    Has russia confirmed that they believe isis is responsible?If so those are gonna be some sorry sandn-words....
    kyrpt, your people are gonna get fucked up by the russians.

Load Metric
    And a quick google search answered my question.

Load Metric
    the russians couldn't even beat the AFGHANS (poor mans PERSIA), so "lol" at them even confronting "my people".

Load Metric
    W/E makes you feel better about being a sandn-word. Im not gonna lie, it's nice being white.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    the russians couldn't even beat the AFGHANS (poor mans PERSIA), so "lol" at them even confronting "my people".
    And who exactly *can* beat the Afghans?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 273
Size:  940.2 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Interesting that the Egyptian President is in the White House this week.

Load Metric
    When did the Russian military become an unstoppable force? Last time they fought anything like ISIS was Chechnya and they got their ass kicked there.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: you need to read up on this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    When did the Russian military become an unstoppable force? Last time they fought anything like ISIS was Chechnya and they got their ass kicked there.

I don't remember them having much issue with killing off the people in Chechnya. They did have a problem with Afghanistan though, but in their defense, it was a proxy war with the USA. We trained their rebels, armed them with AA missiles and taught them to harvest poppy's and got the entire Russian military whacked out on heroin. Yeeeaaaaay, CIA.

Load Metric
    Nobody, not even Alexander the Great. Mongols held the country for a while though. You just did not fuck with the Mongols back in the day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

I don't remember them having much issue with killing off the people in Chechnya. They did have a problem with Afghanistan though, but in their defense, it was a proxy war with the USA. We trained their rebels, armed them with AA missiles and taught them to harvest poppy's and got the entire Russian military whacked out on heroin. Yeeeaaaaay, CIA.
    It just seems like the tone in the news is that Russia will over power ISIS with unlimited resources and overkill. The fact remains that Chechnya remains full of terrorists and they didn't complete what they set out to do there. The Russian military is ill supplied and lacks training. And their equipment is shit. They will probably occupy ISIS, which is a net win for us.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: net win? you have alredy spent trillions lol net win!

Krypt: offset

Load Metric
    sounds like your rooting for isis! fucker...i knew you were a commie cunt, you should blow your self up and video tape it. I hope cia is monitoring this thread and kick your door down and puts some hot lead between your eyes!

lol "my people" you should go walk a mile in there shitty shoes with a AK on your shoulder and a beheading knife in your pocket, and then say that

Crypt you are such a phoney looser we all know you are a skinny geek liven with your mom and nothing to look forward to but a wank session at the end of the day.

Comments

ToasterOven: simmer down nerd
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Nobody, not even Alexander the Great. Mongols held the country for a while though. You just did not fuck with the Mongols back in the day.

bigger question is what is there that is worth spending billions on other than smashing training grounds for terrorists.

its pretty hard for a country with morals to beat a country with no morals as they will hide behind woman and children and stash there weapons and hide in hospitals.

Comments

ToasterOven: you are a fucking idiot
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Let's get something straight. I'm tired of seeing all this mongol veneration as of late; they were simply the most savage and ass-backwards society to ever grace the earth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Presumably because the Russians have joined the fight in Syria.

For some reason I don't think Putin's response is going to look the same as Obama's.

Now the conspiracy theorist (shout out to the PFA crazies) in me thinks the US could have planted the bomb to drag Russia into a costly war with terrorists who are a pain in our ass.

We win twice by eliminating ISIS and weakening Russia.
    Half right china.

Isis is an American proxy.
    Putin has already put a world of hurt on Isis. now we will get in a proxy war with Russia to help Isis.

I hope no one thinks we're actually fighting Isis.

We deny Kurds simple weaponry.
    We knock down any state that would be considered hostile to them and deny aid to any one actually fighting them and give aid to governments who are friendly to them.

Putin is Russia,s Ronald Reagan. He is actually doing the best he can for Russia while defending his country from the globalist take over..

Load Metric
    Let's get something straight. I'm tired of seeing all this mongol veneration as of late; they were simply the most savage and ass-backwards society to ever grace the earth.

Actually they were successful because of the recurve short bow shot from horseback. But you go ahead and keep thinking that.

Load Metric
    The United States could easily if we were to go full on black flag war. If you suspend all notion of civility and disregard the Geneva Convention, the U.S. and Russia both could wipe the Afghanis off the map in perpetuity. Same goes for Isis. If they want a holy war against the Western crusaders, then we should oblige them and fight Old Testament style and slaughter all of the men, women, and children then salt the Earth so that nothing could ever be grown there again. Fuck, we just want the oil anyway.

Thread Information