Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin Schwartz (Stealthmunk) being a dick deep in Main Event

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Justin Schwartz (Stealthmunk) being a dick deep in Main Event

I understand that you're competing to win here, but I agree with the other players that this was bad form.

Also, if you're going to do this, at least don't needle the guy after with the shown bluff. That's especially bad form.

After seeing this, it's not surprising that the guy was a complete dickhead when he called into PFA Radio earlier this year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When players are overly quick to call the clock it's usually a bluffing tell; gtd Dnegs, Steinberg, or the old guy, who all commented, would have called to keep him honest if they were in the Italian's situation.

Schwartz doesn't look like he cares much for etiquette, and although I wouldn't show a bluff in this situation (giving away too much info about your polarised ranges, along with post flop lines in accordance with board texture/run-outs)- if ever - I can see why he would do it, as he can tilt his opponent in the end game.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agreed.

Load Metric
    Perfect squeeze hand 9 2 offsuit..
    And he has the bandana going too what a clown.. take a shower dirtbag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    When players are overly quick to call the clock it's usually a bluffing tell; gtd Dnegs, Steinberg, or the old guy, who all commented, would have called to keep him honest if they were in the Italian's situation.

Schwartz doesn't look like he cares much for etiquette, and although I wouldn't show a bluff in this situation (giving away too much info about your polarised ranges, along with post flop lines in accordance with board texture/run-outs)- if ever - I can see why he would do it, as he can tilt his opponent in the end game.
    Getting under other players' skin like this, is part of his game. He is known for doing this shit quite often at Foxwoods. Most can handle it with fair warning, but it seems Justin did this to a player who doesn't know much English and plays tight so while a bush league move....this would be the guy to do it against.

But he can really call clock whenever he wants, even if it is a bush league move. I think the only way for the TDA/WSOP to protect a player in this situation is to say that one can only call clock after "x" amount of time is initially given....but that would be hard to enforce and administrate all the time.

I'd have more respect for his "throwing salt in the eyes" game if he did this to DN.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If he called clock, showed bluff and then kept his mouth shut about everything that just happened he would be the man.

Load Metric
    Glad he lost out prior to the final table. Take your 400k and go f yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Perfect squeeze hand 9 2 offsuit..
    And he has the bandana going too what a clown.. take a shower dirtbag
    lol, he's a greasy snivelling motherfucker that's for sure.

I bet even the hookers don't fuck him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Only people out of line are the entitled pros chirping who aren't in the hand.

Comments

Daly: My read as well. As soon as the hands are tabled/mucked THEN speak your mind.... Or

Shizzmoney: What's fucked up is that Max Steinberg ripped Justin for talking in the middle of a big pot in an earlier ep

jsearles22: Yep! I bet talking right then really helped the guy!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

Getting under other players' skin like this, is part of his game. He is known for doing this shit quite often at Foxwoods. Most can handle it with fair warning, but it seems Justin did this to a player who doesn't know much English and plays tight so while a bush league move....this would be the guy to do it against.

But he can really call clock whenever he wants, even if it is a bush league move. I think the only way for the TDA/WSOP to protect a player in this situation is to say that one can only call clock after "x" amount of time is initially given....but that would be hard to enforce and administrate all the time.

I'd have more respect for his "throwing salt in the eyes" game if he did this to DN.
    When players like him show bluffs: it's more likely an ego thing, rather than calculated, even tho it will often tilt the opponent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    Only people out of line are the entitled pros chirping who aren't in the hand.
    You probably thought Tiffany Michelle was in the right too.

Load Metric
    The dude was a douche. I can see calling for the clock if his opponent had been in the tank for an unreasonably long time given the situation, but that was not the case, he had a really tough decision, and douchebag knew it. Illegal, no, but at total breach of etiquette. Karma has a way of dealing with people like this. Guessing he will disappear in due time.

Load Metric
    In the dirtbag olympics, the biggest dirtbag gets the gold.

#poker
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Isn't Butteroni the guy that tanked for 5 minutes every preflop decision, when the artificial payjumps came into play and it inexplicably wasn't hand-for-hand?

If so, I'm all for calling clock every time action's on him.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry you have personal issues with this guy druff. He very well could be an asshole.

However, guys that push buttons are great for the game. Especially in a recreational atmosphere as long as they are targeting each other and not the noobs. Probably my top 20 live sessions have been at tables where two guys disliked each other.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Look at the dbags face. He looks like he has been smoking meth or something...
    Im no expert in the drug department, but in any case he looks like he is on something

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Look at the dbags face. He looks like he has been smoking meth or something...
    Im no expert in the drug department, but in any case he looks like he is on something

Yeah my first guess was oxys.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    nothing wrong with calling the clock on anybody EVER. Hurry the fuck up, we're not all sitting at the table to watch YOU play poker. we only get 30 seconds online to make a decision when our time bank is gone, and that's all you need.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The entire coverage makes Stealthmunk come off as a douche which he's definitely a strange cat but what I could appreciate is him being very passionate about the game. Some call it complaining or being a cry baby but nothing wrong with the guy wanting to win, especially in a spot he won't likely ever get to in the main event ever again.

Load Metric
    Shout out to the standard dumb american who told the scottish guy that he thought he was british..... Jocks reaction was priceless.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Silver
    Load Metric
    Really feeling the whole bandanna thing he's got going on.... good cover for the meth mouth... maybe he can parlay some of that 400k into some dental work.

Thread Information