Thread: Anonymous drops names of KKK members online, including US politicians

Load Metric

Anonymous drops names of KKK members online, including US politicians

Anonymous has released four separate drops that allegedly include the names and information of members of the Ku Klux Klan — a Christian white supremacy organization identified as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. The list, so far, has apparently included the names of US politicians.

According to a [PDF] on November 5:
    We never forgot your threats to the protesters in Ferguson, and we certainly never forgave you. And the same will be done to the threats you give now. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you’ve seen nothing, if the crimes of the Ku Klux Klan remain unknown to you, then I would suggest to allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand with me on the fifth, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.
    ----------------

Greetings citizens of the world.

We are Anonymous.

Today we have shut down servers, gotten personal information on members of the KKK, and infiltrated your twitters and websites. And this is just the beginning. On November the 4th we will be having a twitter storm, spreading awareness about the operation. And on the 5th we shall release more than 1000 Ku Klux Klan members Names and websites, new and old.

We are not oppressing you, Ku Klux Klan. We are not here to strip you of your Freedom of Speech. Anonymous will never strip you of any of your Constitutional rights. There is no “hate speech” exception to the Constitution. In a free society, we do have a duty to protect free thought, even when especially offensive. Your hateful ideas and words remain yours to keep. You are allowed to speak and in kind, we are allowed to respond. You are legally free to live and be any which way you choose to live and be. Keep in mind, it is not illegal nor oppressive to hurt your feelings. With that said, we are stripping you of your anonymity. This is not a threat, but rather a promise.

We never forgot your threats to the protesters in Ferguson, and we certainly never forgave you. And the same will be done to the threats you give now. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of the Ku Klux Klan remain unknown to you, then I would suggest to allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand with me on the fifth, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Twitter: @Operation_KKK , @Anon6k , @AnonyOpNews, @encrypted_six
    AnonOps IRC Channel: #OpKKK
    IG: anonymous.group
    http://pastebin.com/Yh2muT9r
    Honestly I thought the list of names would have been over 9,000.

Load Metric
    the twitter acct denied that the pastebin list was theirs. it said no names have been released yet.

the people on that list have been coming out and denying the accusations, and a few of the explanations seem to make the list look fake.

Load Metric
    So, the story Im hearing is that someone thought it would be cute to release a fake list 2 days before Anonymous and claim it was theirs.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So, the story Im hearing is that someone thought it would be cute to release a fake list 2 days before Anonymous and claim it was theirs.

This was the first thing that came to mind for me. No backup documents was a bad sign.

Thread Information