Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    I can not believe Druff has not banned him. I would consider jsearless a fraudster.

Load Metric
    I will admit that I have been in the sun drinking Coronas and bbqing all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Druff, I know I'm not your favorite person here, but c'mon man, help me out and do the right thing. The ONLY chance I have at seeing him pay me off is if you give him the ultimatum of either making things right, or IP ban out the ass. Honestly I'm pretty surprised this isn't a snap decision. If you didn't agree with me and thought I was in the wrong to begin with it would be different, but you 100% agree that he owes. What is there to be on the fence about? Sorry that it most likely involves taking away the 2nd highest active member here after you, but he brought this on himself.
    what you are suggesting here is extortion, tread lightly here. I agree with druff trying not to get involved here, you all are using his site as a venue for placing bets and offering druff to escrow the bets, personally i don't care about this, but a unsatisfied customer may and could cause trouble.
    LOL @ extortion.

First off, I never asked Druff to escrow.

Second, these sites have been used for all sorts of bets throughout the years, it's part of what goes on around these parts Baron. If one of the rules were not to be making bets then I wouldn't have made the bet, but it's not a rule, and Druff has never had an issue with people betting on any of his sites.

Third, I don't like involving Druff, but he is the only person here capable of helping me, and I think it's fair to say when a person owns a site that wants to rid the gambling world of FRAUD, and the people that commit FRAUD, then when a FRAUD happens on his site it would only be fair to deal with it by helping out the person/people that were cheated to the best of his ability.

Let me also add that regardless of how Druff may feel about me, I like the guy, always have, and I have a lot of respect for him. I don't like putting him in this spot, but what's right is right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    I can not believe Druff has not banned him. I would consider jsearless a fraudster.

I'm afraid our Mr. Druff is not the man we thought he was............Very willing to come down on others, yet when his own discretions are brought into the light he is oblivious to the logic. I too was fooled by his apparent standards and reasoning, yet when it applies to him he becomes the "Gary Bettman" of poker forums. Read myopic Jew who will lie to others regardless of the evidence.

I will not grace this forum with my excellence unless Mr. Dan recounts and gets a fucking grip on the real world

Load Metric
    "If you are still on the fence about jsearless, do we need a poll? Does the 70% rule apply here?"
    "I think jsearless should hold the money."
    "I dont know why the guy is not banned, imagine what Druff would do if someone cheated him like that."
    "You accepted the bet, you didnt pay, you rubbed it in. You should be gone. Anyone disagree?"
    "Even if he is just a welsher, should pokerfraudalert.com allow that? I think it was a form of scamming and he should be banned."
    "He should definitely be banned. I dont think anyone here would disagree."
    "Druff atleast explain why you havent banned the fat fucker."
    "Being a lard ass is not that bad, but being a scammer..."
    "I was hoping that win i sign in jsearless wood done been banned."
    "You need to pay Vegas1369"
    "ban and don't look back. :th is"
    "Druff needs to get the banhammer out."
    "If someone makes a bet and does not pay they deserve the BANHAMMER."
    Dually noted.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff , you can thread ban me, a guy who as no real(I'm drunk when I lash out) ill intent, yet you let a creep, a liar, a fraud, a scammer, a welch, like Searles go without so much as a temporary ban??????????....This sheds even more light onto your character and I don't need it...........
    As I have said before you are judged by the company you keep.

This site could easily turn into DD 2012 if you get my drift
    Last edited by limitles; 05-28-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Druff you are a gutless piece of shit if you don't ban Searles...You can thread ban me, a guy who as no real(I'm drunk when I lash out) ill intent, yet you let a creep, a liar, a fraud, a scammer, a welch, like Searles go without so much as a temporary ban??????????....This sheds even more light onto your character and I don't need it...........
    As I have said before you are judged by the company you keep.

This site could easily turn into DD 2012 if you get my drift

Quote Originally Posted by limitles
    I will not grace this forum with my excellence unless Mr. Dan recounts and gets a fucking grip on the real world
    How soon will this start or are you just spewing again?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    "If you are still on the fence about jsearless, do we need a poll? Does the 70% rule apply here?"
    "I think jsearless should hold the money."
    "I dont know why the guy is not banned, imagine what Druff would do if someone cheated him like that."
    "You accepted the bet, you didnt pay, you rubbed it in. You should be gone. Anyone disagree?"
    "Even if he is just a welsher, should pokerfraudalert.com allow that? I think it was a form of scamming and he should be banned."
    "He should definitely be banned. I dont think anyone here would disagree."
    "Druff atleast explain why you havent banned the fat fucker."
    "Being a lard ass is not that bad, but being a scammer..."
    "I was hoping that win i sign in jsearless wood done been banned."
    "You need to pay Vegas1369"
    "ban and don't look back. :th is"
    "Druff needs to get the banhammer out."
    "If someone makes a bet and does not pay they deserve the BANHAMMER."
    Dually noted.
    Name:  000_0185.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  169.5 KB

Load Metric
    Druff,

I have to tell you, its not sitting well with me that the scammer known as Jsearless is still dominating the forum with posts (many are clearly ambiguous jabs at people that he either owes, or people that he knows dislike him), here at POKERFRAUDALERT.com.

This is a obvious thumbing of his nose at our community, and for me, clearly goes against everything I thought you stood for. I don't give a fuck if he "brings the hits", because he has turned PFA into an amalgamation of people that are seemingly clamouring for his removal.

What could you possibly be on the fence about? His long history of trolling? The fact that he constantly derails threads(something that we can look forward to even more-so now that he is a blackballed miscreant)? The fact that 99% of your members believe that he scammed, owes, and should pay or be banned?

I hate to call you out a bit, and I am no JewDonk fan, but how in the fuck did we trade in a forum-dominating-troll-asshole Jewdonk in for a forum-dominating-troll-asshole-BET-WELCHING-SCAMMER JSearless? In my experience with forum administration, you will never make everyone happy, there will always be unpopular decisions.......but its always best in these types of matters to try and appease the majority: which have spoken loud and clear here.

I know I haven't posted as much recently (my business has been very busy), but I always read PFA, and I have always tried to support you and this forum.......but the past week, I find myself wondering what Vegas' new forum will be like, SANS Jsearless. Please don't make me find another forum home yet again, this place was just getting cozy.

One turd in in the PFA pot of soup, ruins everyones bowl.

PS-STAKEMEBROsheshardtofeed

PPS-FUCKITfreejewdonkthen

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Druff,

I have to tell you, its not sitting well with me that the scammer known as Jsearless is still dominating the forum with posts (many are clearly ambiguous jabs at people that he either owes, or people that he knows dislike him), here at POKERFRAUDALERT.com.

This is a obvious thumbing of his nose at our community, and for me, clearly goes against everything I thought you stood for. I don't give a fuck if he "brings the hits", because he has turned PFA into an amalgamation of people that are seemingly clamouring for his removal.

What could you possibly be on the fence about? His long history of trolling? The fact that he constantly derails threads(something that we can look forward to even more-so now that he is a blackballed miscreant)? The fact that 99% of your members believe that he scammed, owes, and should pay or be banned?

I hate to call you out a bit, and I am no JewDonk fan, but how in the fuck did we trade in a forum-dominating-troll-asshole Jewdonk in for a forum-dominating-troll-asshole-BET-WELCHING-SCAMMER JSearless? In my experience with forum administration, you will never make everyone happy, there will always be unpopular decisions.......but its always best in these types of matters to try and appease the majority: which have spoken loud and clear here.

I know I haven't posted as much recently (my business has been very busy), but I always read PFA, and I have always tried to support you and this forum.......but the past week, I find myself wondering what Vegas' new forum will be like, SANS Jsearless. Please don't make me find another forum home yet again, this place was just getting cozy.

Agree 100%. The guy is thumbing his nose at you with every post. He obviously aspires to be the biggest troll on the site. Put him where he belongs. Let him post freely with limitles on DD.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Druff,

Here's the problem. It doesn't hurt (or so he thinks) Druff to ban JFags because all Druff sees is a thread with 11000+ views, easily the most popular thread since PFA opened. If it was Druff who was wronged the guy would be out of here 5 days ago.

Druff is the fraud imo. He snap banned Scotty Clark for posting the name of Druff's father yet only erased pictures of JFags family and gave easy warnings. Jewdonk wasn't banned because he made the forum about him. Jewdonk was banned because he constantly trolled Druff. End of story.

Vwls isn't banned because she can help the site. She should never have been allowed here.

Its pathetic.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I understand the calls for him to be banned, and while I don't think he should be banned (as it doesn't solve anything except give his long-list of deserving haters a reason to gloat) it wouldn't bother me one way or the other. We all agree he did something scummy, but this doesn't make him guilty in a court of law, just in public opinion --think OJ. He's like the guy who got caught breaking the law but the police contaminated the evidence and he got off.

The good news is you haved proven him to be somewhere between untrustworthy and an angle-shooter, he's unlikely to find another mark on this site or get away with any future shenanigans.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I understand the calls for him to be banned, and while I don't think he should be banned (as it doesn't solve anything except give his long-list of deserving haters a reason to gloat) it wouldn't bother me one way or the other. We all agree he did something scummy, but this doesn't make him guilty in a court of law, just in public opinion --think OJ. He's like the guy who got caught breaking the law but the police contaminated the evidence and he got off.

The good news is you haved proven him to be somewhere between untrustworthy and an angle-shooter, he's unlikely to find another mark on this site or get away with any future shenanigans.
    I would agree with what you were saying if this was just a poker forum with no real objective, but it's kinda designed to shame fraudsters.

I keep wondering to myself what would be the verdict if Druff was in Vegas' shoes, and I have never questioned druffs judgement in the past.

I think that the small list of guys banned here are all guys who did something personal to Todd, and thats fine, its his forum, but really this is something that he should give a real hard re-examination. I don't like any of the guys that are banned here, but I could probably make a strong case for Jsearles being banned before they are. Even limitles got a slap on the wrist for posting, Les may be a miserable pain in the ass drunk but he is no scammer (infact he may be one of the most honest people here), and he has less capability than a confirmed perpetrator of Fraud here.

Load Metric

Dude, I don't think you are getting this. Do you not see that all I am asking for is for Druff to give him the ultimatum of either paying me, or being banned? It's not about him being punished, it's about Druff doing what he can do to help me get paid. There is no doubt that he owes me $500, so I would think this would be PFA's move, and nothing else.

I really don't get what the hold up is TBH.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Maybe, but what about future hijinks, tomfoolery, ballyhoo or monkeyshines?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I vow in front of god (Todd) and this community that I will not ever engage in monkeyshines.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Sorry, I only deal with shenanigans and the occasional bouts of childhood mischief!

Dude, I don't think you are getting this. Do you not see that all I am asking for is for Druff to give him the ultimatum of either paying me, or being banned? It's not about him being punished, it's about Druff doing what he can do to help me get paid. There is no doubt that he owes me $500, so I would think this would be PFA's move, and nothing else.

I really don't get what the hold up is TBH.
    No I understand precisely what you want, and I think you did in fact win the bet. The fact that the bet was flawed cannot be overlooked though. A number of reasonable people all see it (even Druff has said as much). Being scummy is not being a scammer anymore than a person seeing you drop a $100 bill and pocketing it after you walk off is a theif. They are both scumbags, but you have to protect yourself from these scumbags too, not cry foul when you fall victim to their scumminess.

All along (before the bet took place) you have said this kid is a scumbag, yet you entered into a bet with him??? with no preconditions and without being absolutely clear regarding the terms. If I were you i would keep griping about not being paid and demanding he pay, but I don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA. To keep with my analogy it would be like going back to the store where you dropped the $100 and demanding they ban the guy who pocketed your dropped bill from shopping there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O
    All along (before the bet took place) you have said this kid is a scumbag, yet you entered into a bet with him??? with no preconditions and without being absolutely clear regarding the terms

To keep with my analogy it would be like going back to the store where you dropped the T$100 and demanding they ban the guy who pocketed your dropped bill from shopping there.
    Only if said store supposedly was all about rooting out fraud in grocery stores My point is that it's a mehhhh analogy. I do appreciate your "support" though Steve!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

To keep with my analogy it would be like going back to the store where you dropped the T$100 and demanding they ban the guy who pocketed your dropped bill from shopping there.
    Only if said store supposedly was all about rooting out fraud in grocery stores My point is that it's a mehhhh analogy. I do appreciate your "support" though Steve!
    Make it a bank then and it happened outside of a camera view

Thread Information