Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I understand the gist of the thread, but haven't read it in it's entirety, but it sounds like Druff thinks at minimum it was an angle shoot, and the idea that Druff would let someone he thinks is an angle shooter, who admits rubbing it in, be one of the most active posters on Poker Fraud Alert seems to be a decision that might come back to bite him in the ass imo. Two years from now, should the dude actually scam someone else in a more demonstrable way, he'll be having his benign reply here in people's signatures.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/mem...rt=posts&pp=50

Well posters number 3,4 and 8 on this list should be banned because of prior scams/shadiness. But they won't because it doesn't benefit Druff in any way. Banning for scams here only apply if it hurts Druff. These are some of the most prolific posters so they can stay...and evidently be a co-host on radio. She's the worst of the three btw.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I understand the gist of the thread, but haven't read it in it's entirety, but it sounds like Druff thinks at minimum it was an angle shoot, and the idea that Druff would let someone he thinks is an angle shooter, who admits rubbing it in, be one of the most active posters on Poker Fraud Alert seems to be a decision that might come back to bite him in the ass imo. Two years from now, should the dude actually scam someone else in a more demonstrable way, he'll be having his benign reply here in people's signatures.

Well posters number 3,4 and 8 on this list should be banned because of prior scams/shadiness. But they won't because it doesn't benefit Druff in any way. Banning for scams here only apply if it hurts Druff. These are some of the most prolific posters so they can stay...and evidently be a co-host on radio. She's the worst of the three btw.
    Listen up honey bear, and follow along if you can. If person A wrongs person B, then through the course of time and interactions on the part of person A to make things right towards person B that go so far as to have person B forgive person A, then who the hell are you (person C) continuing to hold a grudge against person A.

When/If Vegas ever says that Gayseales has made amends then Gayseales should be allowed back on the forums, Until then, because he used these forums as the vehicle to freeroll/scam Vegas, he should be banned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Listen up honey bear, and follow along if you can. If person A wrongs person B, then through the course of time and interactions on the part of person A to make things right towards person B that go so far as to have person B forgive person A, then who the hell are you (person C) continuing to hold a grudge against person A.

When/If Vegas ever says that Gayseales has made amends then Gayseales should be allowed back on the forums, Until then, because he used these forums as the vehicle to freeroll/scam Vegas, he should be banned.
    Because that fucking bitch walked away from a mortgage she could easily afford but refused to pay it because her poor house went down in value. That's shady as fuck and the reason this economy is in the shitter.

Because that bitch said on radio last week that Drexel should have charged back his room at Caesars because PeterDC decided to not pay it. Because that is what she would have done. That is also shady as fuck.

There are probably 10 other instances of her shady ass ways in the past.

Load Metric
    Besides, a scam is a scam, regardless of future outcome. Once a scammer always a scammer. Yet this is a site to eliminate scams and shadiness. lol. Orly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pooh, you are starting to remind me of the "ethics" committee at the Epic Poker League.

I can totally understand the reasoning regarding banning jsearles, and I'm still on the fence about that one.

However, in the case of people like Vwls, should we be doing background checks on all posters to know if they meet the high ethical standards of the fine posters of this website?

Give me a break.

The point of this website is to warn the community about shady online poker companies (the biggest danger, IMO) and shady individuals who are a repeated danger to the scam people (such as peterdc types).

The site is NOT here to cast moral judgment upon people's life decisions such as walking away from mortgages, nor is it here to play referee for everyone's personal financial disputes.

Don't get me wrong -- people are allowed to post what they want and call out those that have cheated them, but if I start banning everyone who has ever admitted to doing something financially or morally questionable, we'd probably lose most of our userbase.

Load Metric
    If you are still on the fence about jsearless, do we need a poll? Does the 70% rule apply here?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    If you are still on the fence about jsearless, do we need a poll? Does the 70% rule apply here?
    No need for a poll. Everyone already knows how that would turn out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff if you aren't going to ban him at least post restrict him.

Then his trolling can be kept to a minimum .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pooh, you are starting to remind me of the "ethics" committee at the Epic Poker League.

I can totally understand the reasoning regarding banning jsearles, and I'm still on the fence about that one.

However, in the case of people like Vwls, should we be doing background checks on all posters to know if they meet the high ethical standards of the fine posters of this website?

Give me a break.

The point of this website is to warn the community about shady online poker companies (the biggest danger, IMO) and shady individuals who are a repeated danger to the scam people (such as peterdc types).

The site is NOT here to cast moral judgment upon people's life decisions such as walking away from mortgages, nor is it here to play referee for everyone's personal financial disputes.

Don't get me wrong -- people are allowed to post what they want and call out those that have cheated them, but if I start banning everyone who has ever admitted to doing something financially or morally questionable, we'd probably lose most of our userbase.
    Druff, I know I'm not your favorite person here, but c'mon man, help me out and do the right thing. The ONLY chance I have at seeing him pay me off is if you give him the ultimatum of either making things right, or IP ban out the ass. Honestly I'm pretty surprised this isn't a snap decision. If you didn't agree with me and thought I was in the wrong to begin with it would be different, but you 100% agree that he owes. What is there to be on the fence about? Sorry that it most likely involves taking away the 2nd highest active member here after you, but he brought this on himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Give me a break.

Druff, I know I'm not your favorite person here, but c'mon man, help me out and do the right thing. The ONLY chance I have at seeing him pay me off is if you give him the ultimatum of either making things right, or IP ban out the ass. Honestly I'm pretty surprised this isn't a snap decision. If you didn't agree with me and thought I was in the wrong to begin with it would be different, but you 100% agree that he owes. What is there to be on the fence about? Sorry that it most likely involves taking away the 2nd highest active member here after you, but he brought this on himself.
    The reason that he is the 2nd most active member was due to the 300 or so posts on the thread in question. Vegas I do whole-heartedly believe that Searles owes you $500. But we all need to move on with the abortion of the forum that used to moderate on and we need to take out our e-aggresion other than the self-proclaimed "King of All Degenerates"
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

The reason that he is the 2nd most active member was due to the 300 or so posts on the thread in question. Vegas I do whole-heartedly believe that Searles owes you $500. But we all need to move on with the abortion of the forum that used to moderate on and we need to take out our e-aggresion other than the self-proclaimed "King of All Degenerates"

Fuck off....you are a weak piece of feminine tissue waiting for the inevitable flush.......grow a pair dumbstruck

Load Metric

Give me a break.

3rd.... just saying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Fuck off....you are a weak piece of feminine tissue waiting for the inevitable flush.......grow a pair dumbstruck
    One of those nights again I take it Les?
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

LOL... What?

Gold
    Load Metric

lol wut?

Load Metric

Give me a break.

what you are suggesting here is extortion, tread lightly here. I agree with druff trying not to get involved here, you all are using his site as a venue for placing bets and offering druff to escrow the bets, personally i don't care about this, but a unsatisfied customer may and could cause trouble.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric

LOL... What?

Load Metric

LOL... What?
    We need JSearles as our punching bag/whipping boy/red headed stepchild.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

3rd.... just saying
    LOL! You would be the highest active poster after Druff, Searles is second highest.

Hopefully Tony misses that one

Thread Information