Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Vegas is trying to bully Druff and trying to bully Jsearles in 1 post, nice.
    Seems so...Personally all this people owing people $$$ should be kept off the site as it's a personal matter...Back in Chicago we'd just duke it out in the street...One winner, one loser...

It's not really a personal matter when you talk about the bet, and book it on the forum.

Yes, some matters should be kept off the forum. If it pertains to someone being a scumbag who doesn't pay his debts, and it is in relation to the poker world, then yes it should be known here.

For the most part, duking it out is basically over. Although I did see two huge Puerto Rican women throw hands at the corner store yesterday. Pretty good show too, and was very surprised on how good there stamina was.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

Seems so...Personally all this people owing people $$$ should be kept off the site as it's a personal matter...Back in Chicago we'd just duke it out in the street...One winner, one loser...

It's not really a personal matter when you talk about the bet, and book it on the forum.

Yes, some matters should be kept off the forum. If it pertains to someone being a scumbag who doesn't pay his debts, and it is in relation to the poker world, then yes it should be known here.

For the most part, duking it out is basically over. Although I did see two huge Puerto Rican women throw hands at the corner store yesterday. Pretty good show too, and was very surprised on how good there stamina was.
    Oooh duking it out still exists...but i doubt either vegas or searles would lift a finger towards this bet. just my read...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is there a booking forum here?...News to me and link please as I'd like to review it and any threads pertaining to all this...jsearles is hyperactive here at PFA but vegas and I have never been the best of friends dating back to NWP...Obvious this is a case of two crackers trying to sit on the same barrel and proclaiming themselves as a victim...Who cares and who has the time for all this?...People who make bets with no clear way to collect are dumb...Persons I deal with over monetary issies have a habit of always seeing me visually...

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Templar, I've had just about enough of your misuse of the word "there". I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there, including their and they're, incorrectly in the next 24 hours. I can ship via paypal, Carbon, or cash in envelope.

These ongoing offenses against correct grammar are intolerable, someone must take a stand.

Load Metric
    I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there, including their and they're, incorrectly in the next 24 hours.
    Tony this bit is a parenthetical phrase. Next time please write it as one of the following:

~I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there --including their and they're-- incorrectly in the next 24 hours.
    ~I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there (including their and they're) incorrectly in the next 24 hours.

You should also write the number "5" as five.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Who wants to get to work on putting together the PFA style guide?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Templar, I've had just about enough of your misuse of the word "there". I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there, including their and they're, incorrectly in the next 24 hours. I can ship via paypal, Carbon, or cash in envelope.

These ongoing offenses against correct grammar are intolerable, someone must take a stand.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there, including their and they're, incorrectly in the next 24 hours.
    Tony this bit is a parenthetical phrase. Next time please write it as one of the following:

~I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there --including their and they're-- incorrectly in the next 24 hours.
    ~I will wager you $1 that I can find at least 5 instances on PFA where you have used any form of the word there (including their and they're) incorrectly in the next 24 hours.

My ruling as self appointed arbiter over all grammatical errors on this site and others is that this bet should be voided because Tony believes all three of these words should be in the same post in order for Steve-O to win this bet, whereas Steve-O is under the impression he only has to find one of the three per post.

Bet voided IMO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

My ruling as self appointed arbiter over all grammatical errors on this site and others is that this bet should be voided because Tony believes all three of these words should be in the same post in order for Steve-O to win this bet, whereas Steve-O is under the impression he only has to find one of the three per post.

Bet voided IMO.
    My read is they are clowning on you Vegas. I easily could be wrong though.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Bet voided IMO.
    This is why you will never graduate from micro stakes.

Load Metric

This is why you will never graduate from micro stakes.
    2 minute response, are you instantly refreshing as you accused me of yesterday?

And serving drinks to poker players isn't the same as playing bro!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    free Jewdonk

IP ban jsearless

That is all

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Bet voided IMO.
    Bad read as usual searles, we're clowning around, but not in any way directed at vegas.

Load Metric

Bad read as usual searles, we're clowning around, but not in any way directed at vegas.
    The entire situation is laughable. I honestly think any clowning is justified. I think it would reflect on him and I, but obviously I'm going to throw it at him

Carry on

Load Metric
    I was hoping that win i sign in jsearless wood done been banned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    signed in on wrong account methinks
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

The jig is up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    haha does seem that way "wood" has 3 o's.

Load Metric
    I am not from Alabama, i heard they use kitties for gator bait.

Thread Information