Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

No reason to argue with this asshole anymore, and I encourage people not to, it obviously gets this fags dick hard when he receives any sort of attention. Druff might be sleeping right now, hopefully he sees it soon so this thread ends quickly.

Vegas, bro, you mad? You banned me once already and will have the pleasure of doing so again very soon. Do you always try to cover up your obvious errors with sheer willpower and determination? The bet was the bet and now you wont pay? You fucked up homie, just wear it. You are acting all butt hurt over 2 hours of your time. If you were truly worried about this and expecting to pay yourself then you would have clarified the terms and demanded an escrow. The fact is you angle shot me by looking the usages up ahead of time, you misspoke when offering the bet, and you failed to clarify and escrow. You offered for there to be three judges and now you wont own up to that either.

Lets debate this, you and I. There is another 30 page thread and you have like 5 responses once it gets rolling and they all essentially say "pay up scammer." You arent even making coherent arguments, just letting others go to bat for you. Yesterday you were on here refreshing the page and PMing all day while shit was flying yet you failed to chime in. The only argument you made was the laughable one use is two uses shenanigans.

Name:  tumblr_m0l8u5r2bV1r1ibsxo2_500.gif
Views: 1664
Size:  623.1 KB

haha, this arrogance reminds me of myself back in the day. What goes around, comes around. Trust me, I know first hand. Your life is shit right now. The majority of your brain power during the day is going toward this asshat character you are on an internet forum. Think about how pathetic that is. You probably go out once a month constantly reminding yourself not to refer to yourself as your online nickname. Just wait til being online starts fucking with your real life, and you start owing the wrong people money. Oh wait, we just entered that chapter of your life. Welcome to the shit. It's only gonna get worse for you.