Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jsearles22 containment thread

Load Metric

jsearles22 containment thread

Druff's note: This will be the thread to house jsearles22 shitposts, and subsequent Druff autistic episodes. The below important message was jsearles telling me that the Dodgers suck ass and I'm a closet Royals fan.World Champs 2015!

--------------------------

Good thing we didn't have an entire thread about the debate at the very top of the forum.

Druff has chided others for this type of BS in the past. Pretty obvious double standard
    Last edited by jsearles22; 10-29-2015 at 09:59 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Good thing we didn't have an entire thread about the debate at the very top of the forum.

Druff has chided others for this type of BS in the past. Pretty obvious double standard
    Look at welchy here having the nerve to tell me I can't start a separate thread on my own forum about something I find important.

This is one of the least moderated forums you will find anywhere.

But if you think you can do better, feel free to start jsearlespokerandpropbets.com

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Look at welchy here having the nerve to tell me I can't start a separate thread on my own forum about something I find important.

But if you think you can do better, feel free to start jsearlespokerandpropbets.com
    I don't think I could do better running a forum. Just because you criticize something doesn't always mean you could do better. Could you be a better president than Christie? Could you pitch better in the playoffs that Kershaw (well, probably.......)

I couldn't run a forum because I'm not an autistic spaztard with no life, no friends, no real sense of human interaction. I couldn't run a forum for many reason, that doesn't mean you're free from criticism.

I do think you could run this forum better though, I think you're fully capable of that. Just stop with the double standard bullshit. Would it seriously have been that hard to say "oops, I didn't see the original thread so I'll merge them" (like you've done numerous times before)?

Or is your ego really to the point that you have to start the thread for some reason?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't think I could do better running a forum. Just because you criticize something doesn't always mean you could do better. Could you be a better president than Christie? Could you pitch better in the playoffs that Kershaw (well, probably.......)

I couldn't run a forum because I'm not an autistic spaztard with no life, no friends, no real sense of human interaction. I couldn't run a forum for many reason, that doesn't mean you're free from criticism.

I do think you could run this forum better though, I think you're fully capable of that. Just stop with the double standard bullshit. Would it seriously have been that hard to say "oops, I didn't see the original thread so I'll merge them" (like you've done numerous times before)?

Or is your ego really to the point that you have to start the thread for some reason?
    Looks like I got welchy angry.

Are you honestly accusing me of having "no life"? Aren't you the guy who repeatedly begged multiple users, over the course of more than a year, to message me and demand your unbanning? Aren't you the guy who also repeatedly sent ME messages begging to be unbanned, including several more messages asking me why I wasn't responding to your previous ones quickly enough?

Oh, and let's not forget your butt buddy "Lannister", who conveniently only appears when you need backup because you are feeling butthurt in a forum argument. Somehow Lannister makes zero posts that aren't jsearles-related (except when jsearles is banned, when suddenly he has an opinion about a wide variety of topics!)

I don't run this forum with an ego at all. Almost no one is banned here, including several longtime trolls of mine who are free to post here. I hardly delete any posts, and even the shit ones I move to their own thread so people can still see them if they want. People are free to criticize me or bash me, and I don't delete/edit their posts or ban them unless it becomes really, really excessive.

I also don't fuck with people's accounts for fun.

As a forum moderator/owner, I have the opposite of an ego.

Rather than bitching at me for starting a separate thread for something I found to be a separate and important issue, and then accusing me of doing it out of "ego", perhaps you should realize that a guy with an ego would have fucked with your account a long time ago for being such an insufferable, insolent prick.

Like force-changing your avatar to a Welch's picture. Fortunately for you I'm not like that.

Comments

Lannister: Jsearles22 needs back up. I have arrived.

Pooh: truth

Crowe Diddly: all of this rep

Jayjami: Snap!

Load Metric

Looks like I got welchy angry.

Are you honestly accusing me of having "no life"? Aren't you the guy who repeatedly begged multiple users, over the course of more than a year, to message me and demand your unbanning? Aren't you the guy who also repeatedly sent ME messages begging to be unbanned, including several more messages asking me why I wasn't responding to your previous ones quickly enough?

Oh, and let's not forget your butt buddy "Lannister", who conveniently only appears when you need backup because you are feeling butthurt in a forum argument. Somehow Lannister makes zero posts that aren't jsearles-related (except when jsearles is banned, when suddenly he has an opinion about a wide variety of topics!)

I don't run this forum with an ego at all. Almost no one is banned here, including several longtime trolls of mine who are free to post here. I hardly delete any posts, and even the shit ones I move to their own thread so people can still see them if they want. People are free to criticize me or bash me, and I don't delete/edit their posts or ban them unless it becomes really, really excessive.

I also don't fuck with people's accounts for fun.

As a forum moderator/owner, I have the opposite of an ego.

Rather than bitching at me for starting a separate thread for something I found to be a separate and important issue, and then accusing me of doing it out of "ego", perhaps you should realize that a guy with an ego would have fucked with your account a long time ago for being such an insufferable, insolent prick.

Like force-changing your avatar to a Welch's picture. Fortunately for you I'm not like that.
    Yep, I'm clearly the one who's mad.......

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Am I tired of you disrupting my threads by posting dumb shit that I shouldn't be able to start threads on my own site?

Yes.

It's not funny or clever what you're doing, and just comes off as whiny, poor man's trolling.

Stop ruining my threads with bullshit.

Load Metric
    Am I tired of you disrupting my threads by posting dumb shit that I shouldn't be able to start threads on my own site?

Yes.

It's not funny or clever what you're doing, and just comes off as whiny, poor man's trolling.

Stop ruining my threads with bullshit.
    Two threads about the same topic are started. Previously Druff would simply merge the threads. It's happened a ton of times. I merely point this out and now I'm trolling? Yeah, you definitely take criticism well

Load Metric

What's the problem with prop bets Druff?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

When someone loses $500 and doesn't pay

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

He's too stupid to realize I've never posted a single prop bet. I'm under his skin with the rich man's royals comments and continually pointing out his double standards and hypocritical bullshit.

Yeah, he mad

Load Metric
    Druff I don't mind containment threads, but did you change the Sizzler's avatar?

That's a bit low brow, cmon man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Druff I don't mind containment threads, but did you change the Sizzler's avatar?

That's a bit low brow, cmon man.
    How dare you question what Druff does on this forum

*note- I was gonna green rep you but my rep is disabled, even though I've given out almost no rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I changed his avatar to show what a forum owner with "ego" would do.

I just put everything back to normal for him.

Perhaps he can appreciate that I mostly treat myself here as a regular user who operates under the same rules as everyone else, and stop bitching about dumb shit such as when I choose to start threads.

I've been incredibly easygoing with the way I've moderated PFA since I started it, so I don't need shit like that ruining my threads.

Load Metric

Perhaps he can appreciate that I mostly treat myself here as a regular user who operates under the same rules as everyone else, and stop bitching about dumb shit such as when I choose to start threads.

I've been incredibly easygoing with the way I've moderated PFA since I started it, so I don't need shit like that ruining my threads.
    You started a duplicate thread! There's been a million instances where people say "moon landing" and link the other thread or say something along the lines of "we already have a thread for this". That's all I did and you went on life tilt! Jesus Christ Druff, are you off your meds this morning?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    jsearles22 I read one of your posts in the Christie thread. I don't see how posts that toxic can come from a happy person. Hey man are you alright, depression, need a hug or someone to talk to, BGC and Thesparten will always be there for you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  1322524001477.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  9.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You started a duplicate thread! There's been a million instances where people say "moon landing" and link the other thread or say something along the lines of "we already have a thread for this". That's all I did and you went on life tilt! Jesus Christ Druff, are you off your meds this morning?
    Do you not understand the difference between a duplicate thread and a separate thread for a related topic?

I wanted to discuss DFS being in the debate and how I didn't like it being brushed aside by Christie. I felt the topic was worthy enough to talk about on its own, rather than just being part in general debate talk about the candidates, moderators, etc.

Since DFS is a big discussion topic here in general, I thought it was worth separating.

This isn't a double standard, and even if it is, you should be thrilled if that's the worst "abuse" I commit with my admin power here.

Load Metric

Do you not understand the difference between a duplicate thread and a separate thread for a related topic?

I wanted to discuss DFS being in the debate and how I didn't like it being brushed aside by Christie. I felt the topic was worthy enough to talk about on its own, rather than just being part in general debate talk about the candidates, moderators, etc.

Since DFS is a big discussion topic here in general, I thought it was worth separating.

This isn't a double standard, and even if it is, you should be thrilled if that's the worst "abuse" I commit with my admin power here.
    You seem pretty hung up on this "admin abusing powers" angle. Feeling guilty or something? I've never accused you of such.

Facts are I had a simple one liner about already having a thread about the debate. You blew it all up, and now have the audacity to say I am ruining threads, shit posting, etc. you could have either replied and said you felt it was a separate important issue or you could have easily ignored the comment altogether. Instead you started calling names, telling me to leave, etc. You're acting like a petulant child this morning. Maybe go jerk off or something, relieve a little stress

Load Metric
    Druff on life tilt. This is great.

Comments

Ricky: sizzler is a fat cunt with a wife that is a fatter cunt....and you are his little buddy sidekick. Let that sink in faggot.

Load Metric
    lol hows your confinement feeling

A couple points while you are rubber suited...

You really aren't nearly as good at sports, as you think. A sincere passion I will give you that. Although that doesn't mean that passion is healthy, or good. You do have kids and a wifey to take care of. And with a family you HAVE to be a winner it doesn't matter, you cant lose. I'm not sure you are a big winner, like you talk because much of your sports rhetoric is severely bias.

Its o.k to be a loser, but its not cool when you have 2 children and a wife so check yourself punk. You aren't on my level searles for a few reasons. I don't have kids, I don't fall in love whimsically with a woman. I am really talented, and you are largely just a hater. You cant find and appreciate qualities in others, that you maybe wish you had. If you wanted to be a poker player, or sports savante a good first step was probably never impregnating a woman, and also never getting married.

A gambling lifestyle is fulll of risks, and it does costs money. Most women who want 2 kids and that white picket fence aren't probably going to make good wives for a player. You failed to realize this imo, and yet talk liek you are some up and coming boss when in reality all you should care about is them 2 children of yours. Gambling, and poker isnt for anyone and maybe you made some life decisions that rules it out as a possibility for you. So just appreciate it, and respect it..

Is this so hard or is this how politicians create agendas, because we have half assed dead beat dads who think they can become a high variance pro, wen they have a few good kids at home and a pretty wifey???

Thread Information