Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Republican Debate

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Carl Bernstein a big dem kahoona as well as others stated today that NBC was disgraceful..

He also stated that it's dems that are in the bubble..

He also stated it is very likely we will have a republican president.

That the majority of working class tax givers are Republican and the overwhelming small businesses are as well, who coincedently hire the majority of tax givers.

That big business has become ever more synonmouse with dems and SMALL community business with Republicans..

Also just because u want the border secure doesn't mean u hate Mexican or minorities there is an ever growing upswell of Republican support in the black community against dems. Immigration being only one reason..

Bottom line he feels NBC should apologize and dems have to change because the republicans (any of them) are very capable of taking the w.H. and he feel there is ever growing just cause or perception of that..

It's just fucking insulting that a wall is somehow going to stop a human being from getting across in the 21st century... Mexican people aren't dogs... this isn't 1350 a.d. where this form of deterrent worked. Does he think we're stupid? A wall? We have tunnels with fucking A/C to traffic drugs at the border and a wall is going to keep Mexican people out? If you think it's ok to separate children from their families, which Trump and others totally are, then something is wrong. That goes beyond politics and into basic human dignity.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

So why did they treat the Republican candidates in this fashion and the Democrats with complete softball bullshit? SFrigged, worse than UB.
    Because Democratic candidates don't say stupid shit like we're going to build a wall, and I'm going to charge a 10% flat tax, or I'm going to round up 11 million people and send them back to Mexico, or literally calling another person running ugly... It's hard to take them seriously, but it's their job as moderators to do so.

First off, . I get that you're for some reason super emotionally invested in repping a party that's driving itself to sedition in an effort to go viral but really, if youre going to stand up behind a podium and try to stand apart from the crowd by being the least sane, rational, and intellectual person on the stage, you kind of forfeit the right to be taken seriously by anyone, least of all the media.

Second off, there's been one Democratic debate so far, soooo...? What exactly is your point? Again, if you want to take someone to task for treating the Republican candidates like spoiled and insane children, blame the candidates for acting like spoiled and insane children maybe?

And really let me say this point blank; I dont vote parties. I vote platforms. I was ready to vote for McCain until he went for the low brow Christ vote by sinking his ship with Palin. And honestly it's been a race downhill from there for the Republican Party.

Comments

vegas1369: Still winning this debate

Daly: You must not have seen the debate rep. The questions were loaded
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Carl Bernstein a big dem kahoona as well as others stated today that NBC was disgraceful..

That the majority of working class tax givers are Republican and the overwhelming small businesses are as well, who coincedently hire the majority of tax givers.

That big business has become ever more synonmouse with dems and SMALL community business with Republicans..

Also just because u want the border secure doesn't mean u hate Mexican or minorities there is an ever growing upswell of Republican support in the black community against dems. Immigration being only one reason..

Bottom line he feels NBC should apologize and dems have to change because the republicans (any of them) are very capable of taking the w.H. and he feel there is ever growing just cause or perception of that..

It's just fucking insulting that a wall is somehow going to stop a human being from getting across in the 21st century... Mexican people aren't dogs... this isn't 1350 a.d. where this form of deterrent worked. Does he think we're stupid? A wall? We have tunnels with fucking A/C to traffic drugs at the border and a wall is going to keep Mexican people out? If you think it's ok to separate children from their families, which Trump and others totally are, then something is wrong. That goes beyond politics and into basic human dignity.
    I was thinking the dignity of the 94mil unemployed Americans and the rest with stagnant wages. Hmmm??

Who was talking about a wall but that could be one of many fixes like e verify ect.. Plus birth right citizens..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't even think the moderators were doing this because of hatred of Republicans.

I think they believed they were clever by asking the "tough" questions and trying to incite controversy. They were probably patting themselves on the back before the debate, believing they were going to be creating a biting, tough exchange where no one was spared from their own skeletons!

Instead, it backfired, as the candidates both rejected the incendiary questions and called the moderators out for what they were trying to pull. Rather than give up on their tactics, the moderators stayed on course, and still attempted to hit the candidates with loaded, controversial questions.

Turns out that people actually wanted to hear the Presidential candidates discuss the issues, and not watch the verbal equivalent of cage wrestling. Imagine that.
    CNBC moderators are almost all Republican.

Michael Buffer should be the announcer for all future debates.

Load Metric
    Right now the 3 I am most likely to vote for are Bush, Fiorina, and Rubio.

Do not at all like Christie, Trump, Huckabee, or Carson.
    Bush...People have had enough of the Bush family. (Two President Bush's were too much)

Fiorina...A cunt who ran HP into the ground, you know she will never become President.

Rubio...Does the Republican party need a white Obama? A U.S. senator with little/no experience who has delusions about being President.
    Rubio said in the debate that business owners who use an "S Corp" or "LLC" pay more in taxes than regular corporations when the opposite is true.

Christie...Too fat and America isn't New Jersey.

Huckabee...Too damn religious.

Ben Carson...Too damn religious.

Which leaves...DONALD TRUMP!!!

If it comes down to Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump...who are you going to vote for?

Load Metric

I have nothing against you personally but shut it the fuck down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Bush...People have had enough of the Bush family. (Two President Bush's were too much)

Fiorina...A cunt who ran HP into the ground, you know she will never become President.

Rubio...Does the Republican party need a white Obama? A U.S. senator with little/no experience who has delusions about being President.
    Rubio said in the debate that business owners who use an "S Corp" or "LLC" pay more in taxes than regular corporations when the opposite is true.

If it comes down to Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump...who are you going to vote for?

lol. You don't think Hilary has more demons than Trump or any Republican running? We're still a year away. Buckle the fuck up. I'd be surprised if she is still running by the time next summer comes once the real shit starts hitting the fan. If you don't think they're saving the good shit til next year then you're dumber than fuck. With all due respect.

Load Metric
    use your head

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

lol. You don't think Hilary has more demons than Trump or any Republican running? We're still a year away. Buckle the fuck up. I'd be surprised if she is still running by the time next summer comes once the real shit starts hitting the fan. If you don't think they're saving the good shit til next year then you're dumber than fuck. With all due respect.
    This guy thinks the current Republican party is calculating. Seriously, have you been living in the Glades during the age of Obama?

Load Metric
    You are delusional if you think that anyone other Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic Nominee. Bernie Sanders has no chance.
    Hillary will not be charged for email on a private server, which she got permission from the Department of Defense.

Trump hasn't even started using his own money to campaign. (He raised about $4 million, which he reimbursed himself for use of his own jet)

Either you are for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Load Metric
    You are delusional if you think that anyone other Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic Nominee. Bernie Sanders has no chance.
    Hillary will not be charged for email on a private server, which she got permission from the Department of Defense.

Trump hasn't even started using his own money to campaign. (He raised about $4 million, which he reimbursed himself for use of his own jet)

Still crossing my fingers she gets charged and uncle Joe steps in and 'reluctantly' runs for the good of the party. Anyone remember how late Obama was to declare he was going to run?

Load Metric

Fuck the emails, I'm talking about the foundation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Rubio's stance on no abortion even in cases of rape and incest is going to kill him if he gets into a general election against Hillary Clinton. Thats to the right and considered extremist by the vast majority of the country not named sklansky. More women vote every election. That will be more pronounced in an election with a woman at the top of the ticket. Plus, he's just not there yet as a candidate. He's the most viable though still. There is a way for him to win by offsetting her huge female advantage by getting a larger piece of Hispanic vote. I've heard Mexicans downplay Cubans as real Latinos or things along that line. Don't know if thats a real thing. I live in the least Hispanic area of the country, so I don't have a lot of people to gauge.
    Generally speaking from my experience, and I'd say I have a pretty decent resume when it comes to relationships with their women, Caribbean Hispanics look down on Mexicans to a pretty high degree. Mexican's of course know this.

What's funny is, and El Gallo please correct me if I'm wrong, even the majority of South American Hispanics outside of Mexico look down on Mexican's to some degree, which of course is fucked up... Definitely less than the Caribbean Hispanics, but still.

If you ever get the chance, ask someone from El Salvador, Columbia, Argentina, etc. if they're from Mexico and watch the reaction you get.

Comments

4Dragons: cubans don't like mexicans one bit
    Last edited by vegas1369; 10-29-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Load Metric

I generally agree with whats here but Im curious why you think Hils is going to get the nod over Bernie?

Hils just isnt likeable, Bernie says almost nothing wrong, and a _lot_ of fiscally conservative moderates & Republicans are digging what he has to say.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I generally agree with whats here but Im curious why you think Hils is going to get the nod over Bernie?

Hils just isnt likeable, Bernie says almost nothing wrong, and a _lot_ of fiscally conservative moderates & Republicans are digging what he has to say.
    IMO it's because he's as far left as Huckabee, Cruz and Carson are right.

As long as whites are the majority vote a true socialist like Sanders is never going to get the nod, ever. I know we are only one debate deep, but once the undecided really start to see how far left he really is they will be turning to Hillary.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There has been a sea change, and its not just for this political cycle.

The decades old media bias against conservatives has finally been so blatent that even Democratic, s can no longer use willful ignorence or insidious self interest to pretend it doesn't exist. That will last for a good long time.

Thanks to trump All rep/conservatives will no longer be afraid of them or try to appease there discrimination..

Republicans have picked up 700 seats on the state and municipal level that were once Democrat seats..

The African American vote is turning to trump..u will hear about that in the mainstream media when it becomes so prevalent they can no longer hide it..

Trump is noooo Ronald Reagan but he is picking up the "reagan Democrats , the independent, s and even non progressive liberals..

I don't know Boys and girls but even if he doesn't win he at least has brought a truly American agenda for the masses to benefit " equally " for the foreseeable future and elections to come..

Comments

SrslySirius: honor your agreements brauh

Jayjami: Make promises he can't keep, just like the GOP

Muck Ficon: Thought you weren't posting about this shit anymore?

Load Metric
    I thought I saw Paul Ryan elected Speaker of the House today?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

As long as whites are the majority vote a true socialist like Sanders is never going to get the nod, ever. I know we are only one debate deep, but once the undecided really start to see how far left he really is they will be turning to Hillary.
    I dont really see it that way. Maybe if youre talking about public perception, ok, eg what passes for Socialism today was just considered civil rights two generations ago. But I hear right wingers endorsing a lot of Bernie's economics, and I dont hear anyone without a bible and a piece of buckwheat between their teeth endorsing anything Carson / Huckabee has to say about anything beyond "We are no longer relevant in America and it stings".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I dont really see it that way. Maybe if youre talking about public perception, ok, eg what passes for Socialism today was just considered civil rights two generations ago. But I hear right wingers endorsing a lot of Bernie's economics, and I dont hear anyone without a bible and a piece of buckwheat between their teeth endorsing anything Carson / Huckabee has to say about anything beyond "We are no longer relevant in America and it stings".
    He describes himself as a Socialist, which he's been doing for something like 30 years now. With all due respect, I disagree that Socialism today is equivalent to what civil rights were two decades ago. Sanders believes that wealth produced in the private sector should be passed along to those less fortunate (actually, maybe that was the civil rights movement two decades ago now that I think about it...lol). His whole rationale, which has been played out throughout history with other political figures (mostly people that are despised now) is that wealth has been built heavily on the middle class and the poor. Those damn rich evil doers says the Robin Hood of modern day America. Personally I don't know any right wingers endorsing that. If there ever was a bleeding heart, this guy is it. I'm not saying I don't agree with a lot of what he's saying, but the whole Socialism thing, and IMO he represents true Socialism, has failed epically throughout history and is as insane to me as these bible thumping tards on the right and all their crazy talk.

Sucks for me, cause I LOVE his weed policy, but he is just too far out there economically.

Comments

sonatine: yup, points well taken

tony bagadonuts: Excellent

4Dragons: not a single issue voter

Thread Information