Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jsizzle STONE COLD lock GB -2.5

Load Metric

Jsizzle STONE COLD lock GB -2.5

Denver is a fraud. GB -2.5 is free money
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So, explain your reasoning why you think its such a stl...and btw this is coming from a Packers fan. Both teams win/loss is the same. Just curious of your reasoning on how it is so solid to you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    So, explain your reasoning why you think its such a stl...and btw this is coming from a Packers fan. Both teams win/loss is the same. Just curious of your reasoning on how it is so solid to you.
    Broncos have looked shaky at best, barely beating Browns, Raiders, Vikings, Chiefs, Browns, & Ravens. Those teams are a combined 13-28. Green Bay has dominated bears, Seahawks, Chiefs, 49ers, Rams, & Chargers.

I'm a Chiefs fan and have watched both games in depth. Denver was beat all day and KC handed them that game. In GB we were brutalized and we're lucky to only lose by 10.

Both teams coming off a bye and should be healthy. Manning is done though, leading the league in interceptions and so far has posted the worst passer rating of his career. Rodgers is the exact opposite, playing at an elite level. GB can run, play D, and/or pass all over you.

-2.5 is free money
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Well you are off to a good start if you locked in 2.5. All of my shops its 3

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If at first you don't succeed....

Dust.your puss off and try again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Broncos have looked shaky at best, barely beating Browns, Raiders, Vikings, Chiefs, Browns, & Ravens. Those teams are a combined 13-28. Green Bay has dominated bears, Seahawks, Chiefs, 49ers, Rams, & Chargers.

I'm a Chiefs fan and have watched both games in depth. Denver was beat all day and KC handed them that game. In GB we were brutalized and we're lucky to only lose by 10.

Both teams coming off a bye and should be healthy. Manning is done though, leading the league in interceptions and so far has posted the worst passer rating of his career. Rodgers is the exact opposite, playing at an elite level. GB can run, play D, and/or pass all over you.

-2.5 is free money

Line moved to 3.5 on some books, I am loading up on Denver thanks Sizzle.

Also thinking about crushing the under.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    If at first you don't succeed....

Dust.your puss off and try again.
    Maybe some day you can scrape together $50 to send me?

Load Metric
    Posting this one early to get a week full of negative attention is pathetic.

That mall cop severance isn't going to last forever. Stop trying to fit in on this message board with this notion that you're a sharp and get to work on that resume.

Also, throw a little diversity into the next red Lannister rep thrown my way.

Comments

jsearles22: You're obsessed and it's getting creepy

Lannister: little diversity
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

-2.5 is free money
    If your betting Denver, wait a few days. This line will be over 4

Line moved to 3.5 on some books, I am loading up on Denver thanks Sizzle.

Also thinking about crushing the under.

Load Metric
    Starting to see an angle with these free money threads.

Last time GB was in DEN was 2007, so few if any Packers have ever played at Mile High. They will be huffing and puffing come Sunday dude.
    Last edited by herbertstemple; 10-26-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Load Metric
    This to me is the definition of a trap game.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This to me is the definition of a trap game.
    That being said, sold the car, got a new molar and put the rest on GB

Comments

vegas1369: Godspeed

garrett: lol got a new molar and then bet, rep
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Last time GB was in DEN was 2007, so few if any Packers have ever played at Mile High. They will be huffing and puffing come Sunday dude.
    lolwut? With the average NFL career, you could make that argument about any team playing in Denver at any point in time. Of course this is football not basketball so the elevation really has no effect on performance anyway.....

Load Metric
    I love GB in this game as well, as much as my Viking-self hates to say it. broncos are the flukiest 6-0 team ever by point differential. Basically, the broncos are almost the same team as the vikings and rams this season, but slightly better at QB (even with Peytons INTs) and with their edge rushers, but a worse running game. but generally, all three of those teams are top 5 D's with bottom 10 O's so far.

Load Metric
    Will post updates again. Depending on if the jets win, I'm going broncos large (small if they lose). Hopefully they're at +4 like our oracle here predicts.

Load Metric
    Shit... I like this line too...

LOAD UP ON DENVER!

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    lolwut? With the average NFL career, you could make that argument about any team playing in Denver at any point in time.
    No, AFC teams play there all the time.

Of course this is football not basketball so the elevation really has no effect on performance anyway.....
    Conditioning doesn't matter to NFL players? Are you serious about this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbstemple View Post

lolwut? With the average NFL career, you could make that argument about any team playing in Denver at any point in time.

Of course this is football not basketball so the elevation really has no effect on performance anyway.....
    I'm guessing you were not an athlete.

Load Metric

I'm guessing you were not an athlete.
    The altitude there affects players who aren't used to it. At least, according to these pro sports personnel:

Toughest venues: Altitude adjustment
    10/10/2012 - NFL CHAMP BAILEY +1 more
    Emailcomment

The Broncos have sold out every game at what is now known as Sports Authority Field at Mile High. AP Photo/Julie Jacobson
    Greg Garber, Writer, Reporter
    5. Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver Broncos

Denver has the NFL's best home winning percentage going back 30 years, at .700.

The Mile High thing is no myth. The Broncos seem to enjoy pointing this out.

A sign above the visiting locker room entrance reads: "ELEVATION 5,280 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL."

Denver cornerback Champ Bailey noticed it when he played his first game there, in 2001 as a member of the Redskins.

"Oh, yeah," Bailey said. "In an up-tempo game, the altitude wears you out. Nobody coming in here is used to it."

The human body performs at maximum efficiency in sea-level air, where the concentration of oxygen is 20.9 percent and fully saturates the hemoglobin in the blood. The higher you climb, the lower that number gets.

"It's real," insisted former Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi. "It affects you. The oxygen you're breathing into your muscles isn't the same. You feel yourself gasping."

In the Broncos' home opener against the Steelers on Sept. 9, Ben Roethlisberger's 3-yard pass to Mike Wallace gave Pittsburgh a 19-14 fourth-quarter lead. And then Peyton Manning orchestrated no-huddle drives of 10 and 12 plays, and the Broncos went on to score 17 unanswered points.

"You could see the fatigue," Bailey said of the Steelers. "Peyton has really opened up our offense. If we're in a shootout, it definitely works in our favor."

In Week 4, the Raiders and Broncos each produced two first-half scores -- and then Denver outscored Oakland 27-0 in the second half.

The professional teams in Denver all play to the altitude. The Nuggets play an up-tempo, helter-skelter brand of basketball designed to leave you gassed by the fourth quarter. The Avalanche have typically utilized small, fast defensemen, while the Colorado Rockies search for hitters who can power home runs through the thin air.

The Broncos? Quarterback John Elway won a pair of Super Bowls and carved out a Hall of Fame career by no-huddling defenses to death in the fourth quarter. As the Broncos' executive vice president of football operations, his sense of nostalgia played a large hand in bringing Manning to the team.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/84...advantage-no-5
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    It definitely affects you. I've hiked in the mountains and walked to the top of red rocks several times for shows. It will affect the Packers for sure.

I thought I would be slightly gassed, but I did get a little light headed and could tell I wasnt getting the oxygen I needed. Hopefully the Packers are going out there early to get acclimated.

Thread Information