Thread: steve o

Bronze
    Load Metric

steve o

please log off the fail site so at 913 est. th fail site will have zero.zero registered users

thank you for your time in this matter

Load Metric
    I'm confused

***EDIT*** That's not me at DD, I had an account there but it wasn't Steve-O or any variation of that
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Come on!...really?

ZERO registered users?

That is amazing. What a toilet. Donkdown needs to be dismantled.

Load Metric
    Im not disagreeing that DD isnt a shithole, but 6:13am local time on a Thursday morning probably isnt the best time to be checking for registered users. At the same time here there was 9 registered users, not exactly the hub of internet activity.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Im not disagreeing that DD isnt a shithole, but 6:13am local time on a Thursday morning probably isnt the best time to be checking for registered users. At the same time here there was 9 registered users, not exactly the hub of internet activity.

Yeah but at the same time you have to look at length of existence and user base.

PFA: Prob 300 registered accounts? Might be close, might be way off.

DD: 10k?
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

Yeah but at the same time you have to look at length of existence and user base.

We all know the place is a shit hole, but using the number of registered users is skewed also due to how long the site has been around. I dont care if someone registered on DD in 2006 and stopped visiting the site a few months later. The 10K number isnt anywhere near the amount of legit registered users. And I think there were 447 here?

My point is though that DD is a cesspool. Using 6:13am on a Thursday to illustrate how far that place has fallen is a minor stretch. I would rather laugh at them for having 10 people in chat during radio.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

We all know the place is a shit hole, but using the number of registered users is skewed also due to how long the site has been around. I dont care if someone registered on DD in 2006 and stopped visiting the site a few months later. The 10K number isnt anywhere near the amount of legit registered users. And I think there were 447 here?

My point is though that DD is a cesspool. Using 6:13am on a Thursday to illustrate how far that place has fallen is a minor stretch. I would rather laugh at them for having 10 people in chat during radio.
    Your absolutely right. That radio show last night btw, prob the worst in the last 3 years.

Load Metric

Your absolutely right. That radio show last night btw, prob the worst in the last 3 years.

nice! I didnt think that was possible.

Who were the guests, besides probably his news gal?

Load Metric
    From Druff's rules: 2) People who are here only to ruin the forum with trolling or constant negativity

Are you never not stirring shit or just arguing for the sake of arguing?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

nice! I didnt think that was possible.

Who were the guests, besides probably his news gal?
    News Gal obv, Pokerti Dan obv, Vegas Vapes obv lol, and Reggiman for a few mins.

Reggiman was actually pretty decent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    From Druff's rules: 2) People who are here only to ruin the forum with trolling or constant negativity

I thought I was agreeing that DD is a shithole? I also had a brief conversation with Templar and we agreed.

Load Metric

I thought I was agreeing that DD is a shithole? I also had a brief conversation with Templar and we agreed.
    Seems like it's also impossible for you to just simply answer a question.

I'm not interested in derailing this thread but I can't really see Druff allowing you to run around without a leash for much longer.

Load Metric

I'm not interested in derailing this thread but I can't really see Druff allowing you to run around without a leash for much longer.
    You wanna know what fags up this site? When I reply to a topic with a germane comment and then one or more decide to troll me.

Load Metric

You wanna know what fags up this site? When I reply to a topic with a germane comment and then one or more decide to troll me.
    Bad read. But what else is new?

Load Metric

Gotta agree with Jsearles, his point about judging the number of registered users on at 6am is a totally legit one and he was fine in this thread. If he's gonna post shit like this is totally fine, in fact prior to the gambling thread he was just annoying but there was no reason to ban him. His exchange with Templar is perfectly fine in this thread. Druffs radar already has Jsearles in it, Vegas made a thread asking for him to be banned. Hopefully we don't muddy up other threads with people calling for his banning over and over when he's not doing anything wrong in those threads at all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Gotta agree with Jsearles, his point about judging the number of registered users on at 6am is a totally legit one and he was fine in this thread. If he's gonna post shit like this is totally fine, in fact prior to the gambling thread he was just annoying but there was no reason to ban him. His exchange with Templar is perfectly fine in this thread. Druffs radar already has Jsearles in it, Vegas made a thread asking for him to be banned. Hopefully we don't muddy up other threads with people calling for his banning over and over when he's not doing anything wrong in those threads at all.
    gotta agree with NcNeil....LLL is the one fagging this thread up

Load Metric

Bad read. But what else is new?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

gotta agree with NcNeil....LLL is the one fagging this thread up
    Why don't you start a thread about it? Oh wait you can't.

Thread Information