Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Todd, can we get a BGC containment thread going?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I thought BGC had a lot of good and funny posts up until July or so.

Since then he has been overposting and his good posts have been lost in the noise. That's what I'm looking to see him do... just dial it back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I do like it here, never said or even suggested otherwise.

What made your begging to be allowed to post here seem so desperate was the near-unanimous agreement from everyone else, for an extended time, that nobody wanted you here. THAT'S what made it weird. You wanted in where nobody wanted you.
    That's your opinion. I disagree. I had plenty of support from people here. You're entitled to your own opinion. If you think that puts me below manic BGC and Spartard so be it I guess
    I'm not saying you are terrible now, just to clarify, just that the period before and during your ban, you were the WOAT. Obv just an opinion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I thought BGC had a lot of good and funny posts up until July or so.

Since then he has been overposting and his good posts have been lost in the noise. That's what I'm looking to see him do... just dial it back.
    Agreed. I never had an issue with BGC until he woke up one day and went full on retard. Spending every waking moment on here, posting 50 times a day. Most of it makes no sense. Maybe in his mind it does. If he isn't on drugs, he has some serious mental issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    What's the character limit on signatures?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol....nice.

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Load Metric
    +1 for BGC.

Don't get all the complaining. At times BGC is a challenge for me to understand, but that makes him interesting.

If BGC puts a bug up your ass Ficon, pm little dick and he can tell you how to use the ignore feature. It may take you a couple of weeks to figure it out.

Druff, please start a containment thread for people telling you how to run your site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    +1 for BGC.

Don't get all the complaining. At times BGC is a challenge for me to understand, but that makes him interesting.

If BGC puts a bug up your ass Ficon, pm little dick and he can tell you how to use the ignore feature. It may take you a couple of weeks to figure it out.

Druff, please start a containment thread for people telling you how to run your site.
    If you were hanging out with friends and a bipolar toddler was running around the house, spilling juice on your shoes, screeching at the top of its lungs, and flailing around at peoples ankles with a wiffel ball bat.. would you, or would you not eventually say "Can someone do something about this?".

Mental illness isnt "interesting" and saying everyone needs to stomach his relentless shitposting because you find it somehow quaint is a bit arrogant.

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL, first reaction would be to bang the kids old lady.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    +1 for BGC.

Lol. You still think every time it hails, that means there is a tornado close by. Guess it's not surprising you enjoy the shit he spews all over the forum nonstop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    WTF??????

Are you guys trying to tell me that you actually read his, & a few others, posts? I call bullshit.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: this
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    +1 for BGC.

Lol. You still think every time it hails, that means there is a tornado close by. Guess it's not surprising you enjoy the shit he spews all over the forum nonstop.
    If it pisses you off, hell yeah.

You like to start shit with people then you start whining.

You run to Druff about it like a little bitch.

Comments

garrett: lol he really does hit first then cries when hit back

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Remember when Sonatine had a little cry baby fit that his favorite cartoon had a horrible episode. I don't watch cartoons but I just had to watch the latest South Park to try to understand what he was talking about. Imagine my surprise when the entire episode called out fatties and internet trolls in the most hilarious way ever. His takes are always subjective, never objective.

I personally think he's horrible. I don't understand how anyone could ever enjoy his posting style. He gets off on talking over your head for the sake of talking over your head. Oftentimes failing and using wrong words or giving misinformation or straight up disinformation. Half the forum would love to call him out on all his idiocy and hypocrisy but they are scared of his vindictive second grader wrath so they would rather pretend to be his friend. Even take Crowe Diddly saying I was ok. Sonatine is so fucked up in the head that he will literally hold a grudge with him about that. He will think less of Crowe now. I know thats hard to believe but I promise you he will. There is literally nothing more awkward on this forum than Sonatine trying to compliment someone or trying to be gracrious... Or even him trying to treat an opposing viewpoint with respect. He has to simulate what a normal person feels in these situations and he still hasn't gotten it right yet. Without posters for him to go after he'd have nothing. He thrives on negative energy and is only ever truly in his element if he can be mean. I've backed down to him 1000 times. Never because I'm scared but always because I don't want to deal. I will never back down to this walking heart attack again.

Todd as my witness, when my rep gets to Sonatine's cholesterol level I will bow out gracefully.

Comments

dwai: not enough green on this post lololol
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 10-23-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Load Metric
    im on the fence here on one hand you have a human monster who literally vampires food and sustenance from surrounding areas and does it in cheaply fitted thai suits he thought were amazing in 08 and the other you have a guy who literally thought britney griners clit was clever

Comments

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Load Metric
    Sheboon, if youre going to get into an internet slap fight, use your own material instead of just recycling what Ive already said about you. Stick with fat jokes maybe, I dont know.

But whatever you do, never forget that from now until you die alone in some section 8 shack, you will always be referring to 'normal people' in the third person and with a powerful sense of envy and loss that your meds will never quite solve.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Sheboon, if youre going to get into an internet slap fight, use your own material instead of just recycling what Ive already said about you. Stick with fat jokes maybe, I dont know.

But whatever you do, never forget that from now until you die alone in some section 8 shack, you will always be referring to 'normal people' in the third person and with a powerful sense of envy and loss that your meds will never quite solve.

I knew you'd say that. When anyone that has followed knows you recycled my material first. I've even called you out for it. I talked about you simulating empathy and other normal feeling way way way way before you said I did it.

Also I've still never been on a medication.

Load Metric
    You've openly admitted in other threads about being medicated and your 'diss of last resort' is rehashing shit you read about your own diagnosis on wikipedia that we've been pointing out to you for years.

Load Metric
    Did Sheboon just accuse Sonatine of stealing his material? It's worse than anyone imagined. The kid is in trouble and needs some help.

Load Metric
    Sometimes I take issues with Todd's management decisions here but honestly, I have to say...

Monetizing the psychological decay of a bipolar schizophrenic who cycled off his meds is fucking brilliant, and no one here can deny that, including Sheboon himself.

That's nexteenth level social media and I seriously respect the hell out of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Did Sheboon just accuse Sonatine of stealing his material? It's worse than anyone imagined. The kid is in trouble and needs some help.

I've been saying he lacked normal human emotion since NWP. I really don't think he can deny that.

If I said meds I was referring to weed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Sometimes I take issues with Todd's management decisions here but honestly, I have to say...

Monetizing the psychological decay of a bipolar schizophrenic who cycled off his meds is fucking brilliant, and no one here can deny that, including Sheboon himself.

That's nexteenth level social media and I seriously respect the hell out of it.

You are all over the place right now. I agree though that Todd is the bees knees.

Load Metric
    I like 98% of posters here. I honestly think BGC is one or two levels above most of us.

Just sayin.

FREE FLUFFER

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: That's nice of you to say.

Load Metric
    In all fairness I think BGC knows how horrible he is and just tries to act even worse. He's always been horrible but the last ~6ish months he's just been almost at the level of Garrett. lol wow is even more readable than he is and that's saying a lot.

Thread Information