Thread: The next big DFS Allstar. WORLD CLASS!

Load Metric

The next big DFS Allstar. WORLD CLASS!

Dfsgold.com/user/draftkings/bizzerk/732640

Garrett, so plz tell us again how you are a winning DFS player?

Btw I do not support this site as it will kill my action given my "ranking", but LOL. What a find!

Comments

garrett: for trying to cleverly hide the fact you are actually shilling this random data mining site here

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    can you screenshot it for those of us without logins?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    can you screenshot it for those of us without logins?
    Willie, for you anything brah. See below, our own site pro Garret has a MAX cash of $7 in nfl and that $500 cash in baseball was his biggest cash. He's not even ranked in NFL and is ranked in the high 40ks (LOL) in baseball. Like really?! I woulf be willing to bet his net losses lifetime are over $2k... any takers?

Now that I have free time to talk more about this site I will say that it is horrible. It's on par with poker table ratings, but worse. My rank on here is not something I want available to the public, nor is my "top cash". Unlike our site pro Garrett, I am ranked and ranked surprisingly high which sucks because if I ever decide to start playing HTHs this site will kill my action. I purposely opt out of on DK for them to share my info with rotowire for this simply reason. I want to stay as anonymous as possible when i comes to DFS.

What they are doing is against the terms and services of FD & DK and I have reported the site to both sites. Hopefully it gets shut down, but until then enjoy lol'ing at our site's pro Bizzerk aka Garret!

(see my next post)
    Last edited by handicapme; 10-23-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Load Metric
    to be fair, most of his action is on untracked euro sites

Comments

handicapme: Riteeeeeeee, sorry I forget he's world class and not US class

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-23-17-41-10.png
Views: 521
Size:  342.4 KB

Comments

garrett: shillnig a random and unkown DFS site on PFa, and trying to thinly veil it as a troll. handicapDONK at his finest!

Load Metric
    datamining sites lol

Never have heard of this one assume its popped up in the past year like a gazillion others. And also you are definately shilling this random site here imo, which is actually the point of this post completely.

Random results on a random site like this are very deceiving FYI, like how exactly were they weighted. IMO if anything like rotogrinders, its to favor HU and 50/50 players which skews the results for people who primarily play big fields (with much more variance)

Few points

1. Never heard of this site
    2. What is the formula used looks to me like its to favor the high volume players (which is the prob in DFS)
    3. IMO handicap is trying to shill this website because its definitely not a very well known/mainstream site!
    4. Results/tracking since to me this looks like another random recent site to pop up might not be from much beyond recently.

And its missing CFB/CBB/NHL and some others so I can already tell this sites chilling skewed results (depending no what form you play) and apparently not using too much data/results beyond this year.

handicapme I find it cute you try and bash me with some bullshit site like this no one really knows what metric they use to calculate and base these 'results'.

Its Friday night handicapDONK surely you have much better things to do then waste this night on then me, superstar. I do find it nice that that you cant keep me off your mind though lol!

Load Metric
    Name:  510965874_1304769.gif
Views: 273
Size:  73.5 KB

Comments

SrslySirius: So Eden sank to grief

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    datamining sites lol

Never have heard of this one assume its popped up in the past year like a gazillion others. And also you are definately shilling this random site here imo, which is actually the point of this post completely.

Random results on a random site like this are very deceiving FYI, like how exactly were they weighted. IMO if anything like rotogrinders, its to favor HU and 50/50 players which skews the results for people who primarily play big fields (with much more variance)

Few points

2. What is the formula used looks to me like its to favor the high volume players (which is the prob in DFS)
    3. IMO handicap is trying to shill this website because its definitely not a very well known/mainstream site!
    4. Results/tracking since to me this looks like another random recent site to pop up might not be from much beyond recently.

And its missing CFB/CBB/NHL and some others so I can already tell this sites chilling skewed results (depending no what form you play) and apparently not using too much data/results beyond this year.

handicapme I find it cute you try and bash me with some bullshit site like this no one really knows what metric they use to calculate and base these 'results'.

Its Friday night handicapDONK surely you have much better things to do then waste this night on then me, superstar. I do find it nice that that you cant keep me off your mind though lol!
    1. Not shilling at all, I actually hate this site as it is very much like poker table ratings and will kill actuon.
    2. This site is pretty legit and has all GPPs&50/50s that it has scrubbed the data for. Funny how you say you are only a GPP player and yet you are ranked in the 40ks for mlb and largest gpp cash is $7. They do have my largest cash which is from week 1 of nfl for whatever it's worth.
    3. Doing shit all weekend for the first time in weeks so tonight I will watch bad college football at home and drink... have something against me taking a break from my social life?
    4. Tell us your ROI in baseball and and football to dispute these results? I can send my results to Todd and have him confirm my 1k ranking and my net profits YTD... can you?
    5. Even if you play those other sports you mentioned, it's obvious that you are a LARGE loser at football and MLB... so looking back at your prior post, since you said you were a GPP world class pro at MLB, what conclusion can we draw from the full MLB season results...
    6. WORLD CLASS!

Again, for anyone else who may believe I am shilling for this site, I am not and can prove so. I have emailed DK and FD as this is a breach of their TOS. WORLD CLASS!

Load Metric
    First of all I think judging by the drunken grammar in your last post you are definitely intoxicated atm.

What really matters is, ROI.

avg/bi
    avg cash
    put it on a graph with rake line etc...

You are expecting randoms to believe this random site, which uses skewed results. Doesnt include half of the sports offered in DFS and doesn't have any data beyond this year. These are the reasons I think you are a clown.

I received a 1099 from both fanduel and Draftkings (only players who profit over x amt even recieve them) that is personal, altho if you really think im a negative ROI player lol ill post a pic of both, fanduel 1099 and Draftkings handicapme because you are honestly wrong here, and should not be shilling random scummy (imo) data mining sites. Especially ones that are clearly leaving out other main stream sports (like NHL/CBB/MMA/PGA). You are not correct handicapme at all here, but I find it cute im so deep in your head on this fine Friday evening.

Data-mining business in general is real scummy which is exactly what you have here. And a site toolbox handicapme shillin it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    datamining sites lol

Few points

1. Not shilling at all, I actually hate this site as it is very much like poker table ratings and will kill actuon.
    2. This site is pretty legit and has all GPPs&50/50s that it has scrubbed the data for. Funny how you say you are only a GPP player and yet you are ranked in the 40ks for mlb and largest gpp cash is $7. They do have my largest cash which is from week 1 of nfl for whatever it's worth.
    3. Doing shit all weekend for the first time in weeks so tonight I will watch bad college football at home and drink... have something against me taking a break from my social life?
    4. Tell us your ROI in baseball and and football to dispute these results? I can send my results to Todd and have him confirm my 1k ranking and my net profits YTD... can you?
    5. Even if you play those other sports you mentioned, it's obvious that you are a LARGE loser at football and MLB... so looking back at your prior post, since you said you were a GPP world class pro at MLB, what conclusion can we draw from the full MLB season results...
    6. WORLD CLASS!

Again, for anyone else who may believe I am shilling for this site, I am not and can prove so. I have emailed DK and FD as this is a breach of their TOS. WORLD CLASS!

What exactly does that mean. Breaching TOS, am I really worth it for such a big winner as you claim to be (I dont believe you are for a second btw)?

Please clarify exactly what you mean here it makes no sense. And if you mean you had to contact DK to post this shady thread, with this shady site you are a fool more so than I even thought.

Seriously explain this bolded part thats a little out of the ordinary.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: sides of my sides

gimmick:

DRK Star: chuckle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

6. WORLD CLASS!

What exactly does that mean. Breaching TOS, am I really worth it for such a big winner as you claim to be (I dont believe you are for a second btw)?

Please clarify exactly what you mean here it makes no sense. And if you mean you had to contact DK to post this shady thread, with this shady site you are a fool more so than I even thought.

Seriously explain this bolded part thats a little out of the ordinary.
    This is how I know you are WORLD CLASS... click on account settings and preferences. Ypu have to opt in to have your info shared with tracking sites. The site here just goes into every tourney and scrubs out the data (like table ratings). Fucking scrub.

Thread Information