Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: MGM properties to charge for parking in Vegas?

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5256
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,744
    Blog Entries
    2

    MGM properties to charge for parking in Vegas?

    http://www.vegastripping.com/news/bl...t-mgm-resorts/

    Sources have told VegasTripping that MGM Resorts International is on the verge of announcing a new part of their Profit Growth Plan initiative - charging fees for parking in all MGM resorts self park garages in Las Vegas.

    The new, mandatory fees will be charged to all automobiles that enter the garage - be it locals, casino players, diners, high rollers and hotel guests. .
    I think it's possible that this will be waived for higher levels of the M Life program (as they do in AC for Diamonds and Seven Stars at Caesars properties).

    I think this will backfire, though, unless other strip properties do this as well.

  2. #2
    stop letting your parents sleep in the parking lot bro

  3. #3
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,063
    stop trying to make backbones happen gare.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  4. #4
    Staying JW Marriot Union Square in SF this weekend and they are charging me $60 goddamn dollars a day to park.

  5. #5
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1196
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    9,241
    What garbage^

  6. #6
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Staying JW Marriot Union Square in SF this weekend and they are charging me $60 goddamn dollars a day to park.
    Occupy Union Square? Some places that's another nights stay just to keep a car parked.

  7. #7
    Sounds like MGM is desperate for money. This is not a good sign.

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: MUST GET MONEY

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Staying JW Marriot Union Square in SF this weekend and they are charging me $60 goddamn dollars a day to park.


    Avon ParksFail


    amirite???

  9. #9
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    416
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wofford Heights, CA
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.vegastripping.com/news/bl...t-mgm-resorts/

    Sources have told VegasTripping that MGM Resorts International is on the verge of announcing a new part of their Profit Growth Plan initiative - charging fees for parking in all MGM resorts self park garages in Las Vegas.

    The new, mandatory fees will be charged to all automobiles that enter the garage - be it locals, casino players, diners, high rollers and hotel guests. .
    I think it's possible that this will be waived for higher levels of the M Life program (as they do in AC for Diamonds and Seven Stars at Caesars properties).

    I think this will backfire, though, unless other strip properties do this as well.
    When I went to Denver this summer I paid $36 a night to park at a downtown hotel. I was livid. If I had known it was that much, I would have factored that into my hotel choice. No way I will pay to park in Vegas. Imagine the clusterfucks that will occur in the garages when people try to leave all at once after a major event or even on Sunday afternoons.

  10. #10
    Avon,

    See if they have Parkwhiz or spot hero in that area and just look on those websites for cheap parking. You could possibly pay around $20/day that way.


    Parkwhiz is up

    http://www.parkwhiz.com/p/san-francisco-parking/map/

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Avon,

    See if they have Parkwhiz or spot hero in that area and just look on those websites for cheap parking. You could possibly pay around $20/day that way.


    Parkwhiz is up

    http://www.parkwhiz.com/p/san-francisco-parking/map/
    Thanks man, much appreciated! Never heard of either of those, but then again I never have to worry about parking in Phoenix.

  12. #12
    I used it for parking for Cubs games and the Grateful Dead shows this summer. Both sites are pretty easy to use. Will save you quite a bit this weekend, have a drink for me. IPA preferably.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ceasars Properties Jew comp tips
    By NaturalBornHustler in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:00 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:51 AM
  3. LOL at how MGM properties dominate Caesars properties on Tripadvisor
    By Bootsy Collins in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 02:57 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 01:35 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:28 PM