Thread: Any CBS Survivor Fans here?

Silver
    Load Metric

Any CBS Survivor Fans here?

yeah I still watch that show after all these years. One of the few shows I watch.

I started off liking the resident gay guy until last nights episode now can't wait till he gets voted off. Arrogant conceited ass wipe.

Always like to see the hot chicks parade around in their bikinis; don't like it when they get voted off.

There's a decent one on right now she's married to an ex-NFL football player....Monica Culpepper (but she wasn't married to daunte culpepper) but Brad Culpepper http://www.nfl.com/player/bradculpepper/2500248/profile

Monica isn't in the all-girl alliance and is therefore in danger of getting kicked off soon, so if you want to see her tune in quickly.

trying to think if there's any other hot chicks if you'd be interested in....

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    yeah I still watch that show after all these years. One of the few shows I watch.

I started off liking the resident gay guy until last nights episode now can't wait till he gets voted off. Arrogant conceited ass wipe.

Always like to see the hot chicks parade around in their bikinis; don't like it when they get voted off.

There's a decent one on right now she's married to an ex-NFL football player....Monica Culpepper (but she wasn't married to daunte culpepper) but Brad Culpepper http://www.nfl.com/player/bradculpepper/2500248/profile

Monica isn't in the all-girl alliance and is therefore in danger of getting kicked off soon, so if you want to see her tune in quickly.

Over Under on how much her implants cost?? Those aint real..

trying to think if there's any other hot chicks if you'd be interested in....

Silver
    Load Metric
    season filled with dogs for the most part but not a bad season overall.

Silver
    Load Metric
    test

Silver
    Load Metric
    previous test failed. after reading in instructions, TEST

Silver
    Load Metric
    That chick Kat is alright.

Would stick it in the Asian chick too.

Can't stand that faggot Colton.

Is this the biggest group of morons to ever play the game. Can't believe they didn't either try and blindside Colton before he could play the idol, or at least smoke out the idol, make him use it, and then Bill is still gone, but Colton is next.

Just horrible, horrible strategy. Terrible...

I think the producers picked people that weren't that die hard of fans of the show. No Cochran's this season.

Forgot about Chelsea. I think she is up there with my fave Survivor chick's ever.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Well, one thing about keeping Colton around is that you know he's not going to win the game. People don't give a million dollars to awful "guys" like that.

But they could have gotten rid of him; I think people are afraid to stick their necks out.

Silver
    Load Metric
    test and stuff.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Well, one thing about keeping Colton around is that you know he's not going to win the game. People don't give a million dollars to awful "guys" like that.

But they could have gotten rid of him; I think people are afraid to stick their necks out.

Colton is just another Russell Hantz type character in that he's no threat to win and he THINKS hes the shit when in fact he's just a pile of shit. Why eliminate a guy who isnt a threat to you in reality..

Silver
    Load Metric
    Colton going down was great for me; I can't stand Alicia. She's a despicable woman and I hope it hastens her exit.

6 men and 6 women left -- how are alliances going to form? Is Christine going to side with the men? Or is she going to get voted out? I hope Alicia gets the boot. Not a fan of crazy man Tarzan the plastic surgeon.

Some people think Colton was good for the game i'm not one of them.... I thought he was disgusting to watch.

I'm going to root for Troyzan the women's swimsuit photographer to make the final also Jonas and Kim and Chelsea--- Jay Byars also

Silver
    Load Metric
    soo thankful that fag is off show. i love this show still. althought not so much this season

Silver
    Load Metric
    soo thankful that fag is off show. i love this show still. althought not so much this season
    yeah, i hear what you're saying but it's still watchable. one of the popular dudes is going down this week i think. wish it was Alicia

Silver
    Load Metric
    Should be a semi-interesting week with 7 people left. tarzan shouldn't be a target cause he's no threat to win the game (weirdo medical doctor) so they should leave him alone. He'll be a swing vote, correct?

Kim has the idol so she'll nullify any 4-3 votes against her, or if they target her buddy, Chelsea, maybe she gives it away?

does kat go rogue and form a posse with tarzan and 2 others?

gonna be interesting, guess i have to root for kim to go all the way, i like her overall game. chelsea would be next on my list.

anyone but evil alicia

Load Metric
    Should be a semi-interesting week with 7 people left. tarzan shouldn't be a target cause he's no threat to win the game (weirdo medical doctor) so they should leave him alone. He'll be a swing vote, correct?

Kim has the idol so she'll nullify any 4-3 votes against her, or if they target her buddy, Chelsea, maybe she gives it away?

gonna be interesting, guess i have to root for kim to go all the way, i like her overall game. chelsea would be next on my list.

anyone but evil alicia

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

anyone but evil alicia
    I watch this show religiously and I didnt realize that Kim had the idol? How did I miss that?

I dont like the thick Alicia either, but she could team up with Kat and Tarzan and make something happen.

Silver
    Load Metric
    kim found the idol about 5 weeks ago only chelsea knows about it

alicia gonna get dragged to the top cause know one likes her and she's easy to beat --sucks so bad

i'm liking the way this season is turning out

Silver
    Load Metric
    anti-climatic episode last night with tarzan getting the boot then finding out it ends sunday.

one more episode would be nice then the sunday 3 hour finale

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I watch this show religiously and I didnt realize that Kim had the idol? How did I miss that?

I dont like the thick Alicia either, but she could team up with Kat and Tarzan and make something happen.
    You sir are a fag,You are all fags.
    you mutherfuckers sit around posting on a forum sucking other men's asses all fucking day you fucking fags with your fag t.v show

Thread Information