Looking up Lamar Odom's Wiki page, I didn't know he was a member of the 2004 Olympic team that lost to Puerto Rico, and two other very famous basketball powerhouse countries, Lithuania and Argentina. He wasn't a starter (Duncan was starting PF), so I'm not putting a lot of the blame on him for that. There is no "I" in team, and they did have Iverson on that team.

His drug/alcohol problems seem to follow his career.

The Vegas prostitution arrest (likely entrapment by a vice sting) while at UNLV isn't that bad. Not a big fan of cops creating a crime, just so they can bust u for that crime.

Sports Illustrated questioned his 22 out of 36 score on his ACT to qualify for the UNLV scholarship. 22 is an above average score for that test, but not an unrealistic score for a B high school student. Why did his first high school release their star basketball player after three years (poor grades according to wiki page). Likely more to that story than just grades, seeing how he was able to somehow able to score 22 on the ACT. Maybe the school released him after that score came out, and found out someone took the test for him.

I hope he recovers, not a hater.