Thread: Here we go again: Another opposing team's fan injured at Dodger Stadium

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Here we go again: Another opposing team's fan injured at Dodger Stadium

http://abc7.com/news/mets-fan-critic...adium/1030446/

Not as bad as the Stow beating, but still pretty bad, as the Mets fan had to have a portion of his skull removed after the fight.

Only description of the perpetrator was that it was a "tall blonde guy".

Like the Stow situation, it happened in the parking lot, and it was the result of trash talk between opposing teams' fans.

Surprised any visiting team's fan is willing to talk shit in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium, after what happened to Stow in 2011.

I will admit that a pretty bad element attends Dodgers games in the cheaper seats. I don't encounter that element during the game, as I sit in sections full of mostly families and professionals, but I definitely see that element in the parking lot. Being a Dodgers fan, they don't bother me, but I wouldn't feel comfortable there in another team's jersey.

Load Metric
    Name:  StraightOuttaSomewhere.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  174.2 KB

Straight outta generator: http://www.straightouttasomewhere.com/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not as bad as the Stow beating, but still pretty bad, as the Mets fan had to have a portion of his skull removed after the fight.

Like the Stow situation, it happened in the parking lot, and it was the result of trash talk between opposing teams' fans.

Surprised any visiting team's fan is willing to talk shit in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium, after what happened to Stow in 2011.

I will admit that a pretty bad element attends Dodgers games in the cheaper seats. I don't encounter that element during the game, as I sit in sections full of mostly families and professionals, but I definitely see that element in the parking lot. Being a Dodgers fan, they don't bother me, but I wouldn't feel comfortable there in another team's jersey.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    its all about strategic parking in dodger stadium getting in by that old gas station towards the exit and leaving with 3 outs left is how you avoid massive headaches

Load Metric
    also some hipster la mets fan getting wrecked is a feel good story

Load Metric
    You should be able to go to another stadium, wear the visiting team's jersey and even root for them, w/out consequence.
    Its when you do all, & talk shit about the home team, that is when you are crossing the line, IMO.

I'm probably one of the few Giant fans that isn't totally behind Stowe. .........His punishment was worse than the crime, but he did deserve an ass kicking.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/28/bryan-...an-banda-fans/

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    You should be able to go to another stadium, wear the visiting team's jersey and even root for them, w/out consequence.
    Its when you do all, & talk shit about the home team, that is when you are crossing the line, IMO.

I'm probably one of the few Giant fans that isn't totally behind Stowe. .........His punishment was worse than the crime, but he did deserve an ass kicking.

The guys who beat Stow were criminals who had been in plenty of trouble for other things.

While I agree Stow wasn't just randomly selected for wearing Giants gear, and that he probably got drunk & pissed off tons of people, he still didn't deserve anything like that.

It seems this Mets fan also talked shit.

I agree both were stupid to incite trouble like that on visiting turf, but I wish there wasn't so much of a bad element that attends Dodgers games.

Load Metric

How could you see an opposing jersey and not just have a laugh? I just feel bad for them for the razzing they'll get and i'd most likely participate, but there's no real emotion or animosity behind it. People who take sports seriously outside of whether their bet paid off is completely retarded. Consumer society is fucking twisted. Same asshats will want to fight you for saying that budweiser is better than miller. Brain dead sally's the lot.

Load Metric
    lol beisbol...

Load Metric

The guys who beat Stow were criminals who had been in plenty of trouble for other things.

While I agree Stow wasn't just randomly selected for wearing Giants gear, and that he probably got drunk & pissed off tons of people, he still didn't deserve anything like that.

I agree both were stupid to incite trouble like that on visiting turf, but I wish there wasn't so much of a bad element that attends Dodgers games.
    Just say n-word. You'll feel better.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

You must have never been to Dodger Stadium.

Load Metric
    Funny part is a dodger fan got stabbed and died a couple blocks from AT&T and it got completely swept under the rug

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: funny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

You must have never been to Dodger Stadium.
    n-word doesn't just mean black.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fucken sports, idiots..

Grown men watching other grown men play with balls and getting excited...

Comments

DRK Star: sounds like you were the last kid picked at recess dodgeball, am I right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Fucken sports, idiots..

Grown men watching other grown men play with balls and getting excited...
    Not every nation can be like Greece and have butt fucking as its national pastime.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Funny part is a dodger fan got stabbed and died a couple blocks from AT&T and it got completely swept under the rug
    I think that was a fight unrelated to baseball, though.

Thread Information