Thread: A QUESTIONN FOR DRUFF

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

A QUESTIONN FOR DRUFF

I KNOW DOING THE RADPO IS A JOB THAT TAKES ALOT OF YOUR TIME. YOU DO A 5 HOUR SHOW AND KEEP IT INTERESTING GETTING THE MAYIEAL YOU HAVE ALOT OF RESEARCH THEN REWRITE TO FIT THE SHOW.. HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME FOR THIS?TAKEING AWAY THE WWORLD SEOIES DO YOU THINK YOU GET 15 HOURS A WEEK TO PLAY POKER????

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    I KNOW DOING THE RADPO IS A JOB THAT TAKES ALOT OF YOUR TIME. YOU DO A 5 HOUR SHOW AND KEEP IT INTERESTING GETTING THE MAYIEAL YOU HAVE ALOT OF RESEARCH THEN REWRITE TO FIT THE SHOW.. HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME FOR THIS?TAKEING AWAY THE WWORLD SEOIES DO YOU THINK YOU GET 15 HOURS A WEEK TO PLAY POKER????
    google translate

I know doing the radio program is a job that takes a lot of your time. You do a five hour show and manage to keep it interesting. You get ALL the material so you must have to do a lot of research. Then you must rewrite and condense your material to fit into the five hour show limit parameters. I'm the oldest faggot I know. How do you find the time for this? Sonatine can beat me in a game of teeter-totter. Not counting the WSOP would you say you get even 15 hours a week to play poker?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    I didn't play poker for the past 2 months. Played at Commerce this weekend, though, and lost. Missed so many draws that I would have accused it of being rigged if it were online.

The radio show does take a lot of time on the day of, as I have to research the stuff I talk about, write up the post, get the equipment ready, do the long show, and then archive it.

I did play a whole lot of poker between September 2014 and August 2015, when I was on Bovada.

Thread Information