Thread: Great book for Todd and any 80's TV fan! Top of the Rock: Inside the Rise and Fall of Must See TV

Load Metric

Great book for Todd and any 80's TV fan! Top of the Rock: Inside the Rise and Fall of Must See TV

After listening to Warren Littlefield on Howard Stern had to download the audio book all about how he revolutionized NBC in the 80's and 90's. Great shit!

Andy Dick’s attempt to renegotiate his ‘News Radio’ contract after Phil Hartman’s death: “I realize he’s from another planet, and I go, ‘Andy, did you take a shit today?” Andy, confused, said yes--so Warren continued:

“I want you to hold onto that feeling, because when I’m done marching the lawyers and everyone up your ass and through your colon we will tear so many holes into your intestines and your entire lower tract, you’ll never have that satisfaction again. ... Three minutes later, his agent called and ‘I don’t know what you said, but he’ll be at work tomorrow.

Crazy stuff about SEINFELD and that the show was insanely profitable for the network--it ended only because Jerry wanted a life, walking away from an offer of $5 million per episode: “We put $110 million dollars on the table and they never negotiated.”

Load Metric
    Yeah I heard Warren tell that Andy Dick story on Howard. He sure seems proud of himself about that.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Thread Information