Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: DraftKings Employee Ethan Haskell Caught Cheating

Banned
    Load Metric
    To this day, Ethan Haskell remains an employee of DraftKings. It may be a delusional and incompetent criminal enterprise but you have to respect their loyalty.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    just amazing this mid-level dipshit is going to be responsible for the quick undoing of DFS...

I would assume that the government would have gotten to it eventually but this moron just made the process go at warp speed...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    To this day, Ethan Haskell remains an employee of DraftKings. It may be a delusional and incompetent criminal enterprise but you have to respect their loyalty.

I.hate ball watchers , I mean sports fans... this guy is a dick.. he will be responsible for bringing down an industry and he still has his job, lol..

Load Metric
    real dirty if true

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/18/sp...smtyp=cur&_r=1

Among the findings and claims in the court filing:

Both companies encouraged their employees to play on each other’s platforms and against regular customers. “FanDuel recognized that this policy would be ill-received, instructing employees to minimize their public presence ‘so users are less likely to be suspicious or angry’ and avoid becoming ‘among the top five players by volume’ because ‘top players frequently become targets for accusations.’ ”

Load Metric
    Why isn't anyone talking about, SUPERUSING yet....

Clear from the fanduel internal document, they acknowledged the risk of employees to the game's integrity, and they didn't do everything possible to safeguard against it. Instead they essentially tried to tell employees how to minimize exposure to it and actually are facilitating it (???).

It probably doesn't take the poker community to realize what was actually going on here...

Imagine I could see your heads up lineup, and know you played- a/b/c/d/q/t

All I would then need to beat your, or anyones lineup is to have- a/b/c/d/x/z

Then all that matters is the sum of 2 players, x/z > q/t...

SIMPLE game then!

The entire headsup actually comes down to just 2 each then, and its not hard to find 2 good players in say NBA, to get a gross edge over a person who has no clue that you can see his lineup. Also, knowing all the lineups in 50/50s etc, means you can relay this to friends (clans/crews etc) to block (over own% certain players/variables) and actually could change the outcome of games. The HU knowing someone's lineups, and getting to set your board against theirs, is too easy to assume it didn't happen. Much simpler game, its scary and I could go and on, but this fanduel internal document released reads awful.

These sites were no doubt SUPER-USING. And fanduel knowing the risk employees presented to the integrity of the sites games instead of doing anything to safeguard it, they instead of banning them tell them how to minimize exposure to it. Sounds soodirty, and it has all the workings of super-using. on a massive scale. IN daily fantasy sports people also have lots of friends in the game, which would magnify this problem 10 fold. People don't play alone, they do have clicks/clans/crews, share info, FLOOD games, steal equity in small structure contests like 3 handed/5 handed among other fun stuff. and site employees are often almost too friendly with some of these players...

Its super-using!

Load Metric
    This is the internal document released by the Attorney General apparently. It also does read like a grade schooler wrote this its event literally awful to boot!

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbe...==&system=prod

My mind is blown such massive money from leagues/hedge funds/Corporations/VC all got in bed with this clearly fratty group of high risk, low control, pinheads!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post

They are probably afraid to fire him because it will ruin the whole "He didn't do anything that bad" narrative that they've been laughably trying to peddle since this whole thing broke.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    An email I got from fanduel today:

We need your help. We love that you play on FanDuel and we don't want that to change!

As you read this, lawmakers are trying to take away your right to play fantasy sports. And we need to show them they picked the wrong fight.

We're committed to preserving your right to play the game you love. That's why we've joined with the entire fantasy community to launch Fantasy Sports For All, a grassroots effort focused on one thing: protecting your right to play.

But we can't do it alone. Will you join us in standing with Fantasy Sports For All?

Sign our petition today to show that millions of fans like you believe fantasy sports should remain legal and accessible.

Don't let politicians use you to promote their political agendas. Speak up, and protect your rights before it's too late.

We've been supported by the passion of fans like you for the past six years, and we know that your voice will make a difference.

Add your name today:

https://www.fanduel.com/FantasyForAll

Together, we can protect our game.

#FantasyForAll,

FanDuel

P.S. - We need all fantasy sports fans to speak up. Forward this email to a friend and ask them to join you in signing the petition today!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    An email I got from fanduel today:

We need your help. We love that you play on FanDuel and we don't want that to change!

As you read this, lawmakers are trying to take away your right to play fantasy sports. And we need to show them they picked the wrong fight.

We're committed to preserving your right to play the game you love. That's why we've joined with the entire fantasy community to launch Fantasy Sports For All, a grassroots effort focused on one thing: protecting your right to play.

But we can't do it alone. Will you join us in standing with Fantasy Sports For All?

Sign our petition today to show that millions of fans like you believe fantasy sports should remain legal and accessible.

Don't let politicians use you to promote their political agendas. Speak up, and protect your rights before it's too late.

We've been supported by the passion of fans like you for the past six years, and we know that your voice will make a difference.

Add your name today:

https://www.fanduel.com/FantasyForAll

Together, we can protect our game.

#FantasyForAll,

FanDuel

P.S. - We need all fantasy sports fans to speak up. Forward this email to a friend and ask them to join you in signing the petition today!
    My only take from this:

you need to learn how to unsubscribe from mailing lists.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information