Thread: Oh shit!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Oh shit!

The military industrial complex has sent out good and reliable mccain to push for arming isis or isil in syrisa with stinger missles...

To kill russions who are actually fighting the good fight and we started the aggression in ukrain.

Just like he armed alqieda in afgahanistan then they turned the weapons on us..

We are not fighting isis, its only the pretense we are. Its a mock war for the media to espouse.

We have been knocking down functioning goverments hostile to fundamentalist groups all over the place..

We gave funding to egypt when the muslim brother hood was in charged and when there pro isreal pro wrstern military took over, thats WHEN we withdrew funding.

Syria, iraq, lybia,yemen ect ect. We knock down those countries and allow fundamentalist to take over. Also serbia when milosovich was fighting mislim populations (ottoman empire leftovers) from annexing half his christian country..

We dont help the kurds fight and there very honorable muslims fighring fundamentalists..why?? They would kick ther ass if we helped them. Thats why we dont..

Its both democrate and neocon.. its the establishment politicion operating under global control to cous chaos...

Hope u vote for hill or jeb druff..lol tu

Comments

Jayjami: Yawn.

RichardBrodiesCombover.: stfu u ugly faggot

Hurdleking: God help us.....next time you see lightning pls walk out and maybe your tinfoil hat can solve this for us

DRK Star: click bait title negative rep

Muck Ficon: :noose

herbertstemple: All these actions make sense when you realize we have a fundamentalist Muslim President.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't understand this language. In fact I'm not sure which one it even is, so I ran it through multiple translators. I think it makes a bit more sense now.

Two teams of four soldiers and a cleaner strike on ISIL shot that Syria is supporting McCain has sent weapons ...

In fact, it killed Russia to win the game, we started to attack on Ukraine.

Afghanistan's armed Al-Qaeda, but it will take us to write ..

Isis is our own clothing. Diving support from media.

I feel the government action against the extremist group.

We do not get money, Israel, Egypt, the British Muslim support funding to cover the West, built in charge army officer.

Such as Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, and so forth. We fundamentalism allows burglary and destruction. Even Milosevic in Serbia, instead of half-Christian-Muslim war (the Ottoman Empire in ruins) ..

We fundamentalists..vhi a great honor to fight not against Muslims, Kurds? We can help them if they can cure your ass. In other words, we have no reason to ...

This chaos .. cous running a political party control of the world, is the foundation of the neo-cons ...

I do want to be able to vote in the mountain is lined with Jeb druff..lol

Comments

thesparten: Il take that as a semi agree

Load Metric
    Dude... How the fuck can you expect anyone to take your political views seriously when you can't even grasp basic third grade level English?

Not even trying to be a dick asking this, it just tilts the fuck out of me that you would consider yourself some sort of an authority on politics when you most likely can't even spell politics.

Comments

thesparten: Sorry brother, severe dyslexia nut the meat and pot is there..

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sorry brother, severe dyslexia nut the meat and pot is there..
    Do you actually have dyslexia? Correct me if I'm wrong (and I may very well be), but doesn't that condition have to do with misarranging letters? That wouldn't explain a lot of the weird errors you make.

The other day I saw you write "half hardid". That's not just a misspelling or typo, it suggests that you don't even know what the word means. Like you heard other people say it a few times, got the gist of the context, sounded it out in your head, but don't realize that it has to do with the heart. This is a common theme in your posts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Now your just being a dick, once again, how sad for u....

You are correct but over the years it is a burden and perhaps even s handicap not being able to express ypurself apropriotly in literary form. It has an effect of appearing exceddenly worse. Espeacially in an enviroment that contains creative, profesional individuals as well as nits and criticle thinkers. This forum has all.

In my profesion, literary efficiancy is not a requirment so perhaps it has gotten worse. Espeacilly noticible in this enviroment..

All i can say is thank you for bearing with me and i do try to improve. I always wished i could be like every body else. Experiencing this forum has given me a great appreciation for self. Lots of dicks out there .. hmmm?

In return i expend energy trying to enlighten many to the closest thing to the truth a common man can put together. To the rest of you, im glad i have entertained you or at least opened a small crack in that tilted orwellion matrix closed small mind of yours. In return for bearing w me..

So lets get back to thread..

Our very own politicians are creating an enviroment for ww3..

They are coopted by the enemy to dismantle us from within..

We may have already lost our country they just havnrt told us yet on the nightly news..

Its a shame. They destroyed us economilcly and militarily from within. Right in front of our eys and you still have american citizins screaming for hillory or jeb or joe as the saviors.

They are voting for there own demise..fools!!!!!!

Comments

Sloppy Joe: DROOLING RETARD

MumblesBadly: Don't agree with the politics, but dyslexia is no joke. The twin brothers of a high school friend had it. Very challenging!
    Last edited by thesparten; 10-01-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Okay, sorry for being a dick about it.

Comments

thesparten: Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Okay, sorry for being a dick about it.
    I still think your a complete faggot tho, thesparten.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Now your just being a dick, once again, how sad for u....

You are correct but over the years it is a burden and perhaps even s handicap not being able to express ypurself apropriotly in literary form. It has an effect of appearing exceddenly worse. Espeacially in an enviroment that contains creative, profesional individuals as well as nits and criticle thinkers. This forum has all.

In my profesion, literary efficiancy is not a requirment so perhaps it has gotten worse. Espeacilly noticible in this enviroment..

All i can say is thank you for bearing with me and i do try to improve. I always wished i could be like every body else. Experiencing this forum has given me a great appreciation for self. Lots of dicks out there .. hmmm?

In return i expend energy trying to enlighten many to the closest thing to the truth a common man can put together. To the rest of you, in glad i have entertained you or at least opened a small crack on that tilted orwellion matrix closed small mind of yours. In return for bearing w me..

So lets get back to thread..

Our very own politicians are creating an enviroment for ww3..

They are coopted by the enemy to dismantle us from within..

We may have already lost our country they just havnrt told us yet on the nightly news..

Its a shame. They destroyed us economilcly and militarily from within. Right in front of our eys and you still have american citizins screaming for hillory or jeb or joe as the saviors.

They are voting for there own demise..fools!!!!!!
    Bro, I love you. You know this but it literally took me a minute to get through those first two sentences.

Load Metric
    LOL @ A CONSERVATIVE LIKE THESPARTEN ASKING FOR SYMPATHY BECAUSE HE HAS A MENTAL HANDICAP.

FUCK YOUR HANDICAP BITCH... PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS PUSSY AND STOP ASKING FOR GOVERNMENT DISABILITY HANDOUTS.. BITCH

Load Metric
    Just type your post into a spellcheck then copy/paste it onto here.

But tbh, grammar is the least of your problems. You backwards dickhead.

Just never leave your shores.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

No homo but how old are you and height and weight please. I need to try to get a visual. I'm stumped. I'm guessing you're a middle aged tub of shit but I could have a bad read.

Comments

herbertstemple: I'm guessing LotF, is 13 years old,around 3' 6", and weighs around 360 lbs. Don't have a read on gender, but I'm thinking we have a tweener here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

No homo but how old are you and height and weight please. I need to try to get a visual. I'm stumped. I'm guessing you're a middle aged tub of shit but I could have a bad read.

Age, height and weight?

Get to fuck you weird cunt.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: simmer down, fatty

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    LOL @ A CONSERVATIVE LIKE THESPARTEN ASKING FOR SYMPATHY BECAUSE HE HAS A MENTAL HANDICAP.

FUCK YOUR HANDICAP BITCH... PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS PUSSY AND STOP ASKING FOR GOVERNMENT DISABILITY HANDOUTS.. BITCH
    Grow up....

The sympathy is for u guys that read my post,s. Not for me. I try to bring the uncensored goods..

Living with dyslexia is a bitch, brother. Staying in back of the class while the idiots who parrated the teachers got gold stars. Knowing u can compete with the best of them in college but cant get a shot becouse of dyslexia.

I worked 3x as hard to get half has far and take great deserved pride in that. I AM A TRUE CONSERVATIVE. To cut welfare would save the overwhelming majority of a life long worthif pain and suffering, as one small example. Corporate welfare first like border security first them amnesty(of a sort)you have no understanding of that becouse your a parrot..

I cried i had no shoes untill i met a man with no feet.

Load Metric

Age, height and weight?

That embarrassed huh?

Load Metric

Age, height and weight?

That embarrassed huh?

Can't control age or height. So no embarrassment there.

I'll give you clue on weight. 36" jeans. I run daily and eat sort of healthy.

I'm no Fluffer, but I ain't no Druff either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That embarrassed huh?

Send dik pics first u fag or wag.. butt hole size so i what dildo u like u euro trash fag....

That embarrassed huh?

I had a 36" waist too, but I was fat tho.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: dwarf?

Load Metric

Send dik pics first u fag or wag.. butt hole size so i what dildo u like u euro trash fag....

He's one of yours, people.

Load Metric
    Send dik pics first

Suddenly his spelling is perfectly fine.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information