Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of super-aids, Prince death-pool, anyone?

Load Metric

Speaking of super-aids, Prince death-pool, anyone?

Fact: Prince's flight had to land early today to get Prince to the hospital.

Rumor: Prince got HIV in the 90s and was taking his meds up until around 2 years ago when some of his Jehova's Witness friends got in his ear and told him God cured him. Sooo he stopped taking the meds, and now he has full blown AIDS.

30% chance its not Prince but some other 90's hedonist black superstar that has AIDS and wires got crossed but yeah, 70% chance its fucking Prince and hes about to die of serious 100% honest to god superaids.

Which is just about exactly what Id expect from this fucking world.

Comments

Henry:

Crowe Diddly: was hoping you were wrong. doesn't appear you were wrong. sad rep

rum dick: damn son

Shizzmoney: sonatinedamus

JACKDANIELS: I heard it here first

Gordman: actually it appears you ARE wrong lol

JimmyG_415: Nice call, would have been a 43 pointer in the dead pool
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    No shit, the JW's got Prince huh. Is he still in the closet or confirmed gay? I knew a couple JW's, a husband and wife team. I showed them respect because they were legit righteous. I used to read their literature when i was taking a dump. They were an older couple but not that old. About a year ago she died unexpectedly I couldn't believe it. Your post makes me wonder if they were skipping on the blood pressure meds or some shit.

tbh Prince and the JW's seem like an unlikely pairing.

Load Metric
    Prince has been a JW for some time. He used to literally show up at peoples doors in Minneapolis to prosthelytize, like post-Purple Rain.

The timeline doesnt quite work for me however because I dont think Prince was tearing up the scene sexually in the 90s. 80's yes, 90s he was preaching the Word.

So maybe we get lucky on this one? That would be nice. Maybe it's like, Debarge.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    He will always be a poor mans Lionel Richie. Ultimately there is no way I can ever respect a man that has to wear pumps to reach 5'1" no matter how talented he is. However, I'd pay good money to watch the 1/4 n-word midget go door to door professing the word in lily white Chanhassen Minnesota. That's news to me.

Comments

Daly: GTFO of here with Prince being a poor man anything musically

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Prince has been a JW for some time. He used to literally show up at peoples doors in Minneapolis to prosthelytize, like post-Purple Rain.

The timeline doesnt quite work for me however because I dont think Prince was tearing up the scene sexually in the 90s. 80's yes, 90s he was preaching the Word.

So maybe we get lucky on this one? That would be nice. Maybe it's like, Debarge.
    So, you think because somebody became religious that they'd stop taking big black dick up the ass. Cool theory.

I agree with the thought about Debarge though.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lol he's so naive huh.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    No shit, the JW's got Prince huh. Is he still in the closet or confirmed gay? I knew a couple JW's, a husband and wife team. I showed them respect because they were legit righteous. I used to read their literature when i was taking a dump. They were an older couple but not that old. About a year ago she died unexpectedly I couldn't believe it. Your post makes me wonder if they were skipping on the blood pressure meds or some shit.

The biggest issue Ive ever run into with JWs from a medical standpoint is their steadfast refusal for blood transfusions of any kind (whole blood, red blood cells, plasma, etc). Otherwise regular meds like BP meds and such never run into it much honestly be it with those in the hospital, Asst Living, Long Term Care.

Load Metric

30 mins long but well worth it. This story probably best captures what Prince is probably like.

Comments

sonatine: ...if the bra fits...!

Daly: Seen this.... Funny as shit

4Dragons: bat dance

Crowe Diddly: Nordstrom children's dept rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

The biggest issue Ive ever run into with JWs from a medical standpoint is their steadfast refusal for blood transfusions of any kind (whole blood, red blood cells, plasma, etc). Otherwise regular meds like BP meds and such never run into it much honestly be it with those in the hospital, Asst Living, Long Term Care.

Apparently this is why Selena died; JW parents refused a blood transfusion for her.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric

Prince Dead at 57

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57. Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.
    The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.

Prior to his most recent appearance however, Prince had cancelled two shows due to health concerns. Prince became an international superstar in 1982 after his breakthrough album "1999."

He went on to churn out a ton of hits -- and racking up 7 Grammys in the process. He also performed at the Super Bowl in 2007 ... in one of the greatest live performances of all time.
    He also sold more than 100 million records during his career ... and the Academy Award for Best Original Song Score for Purple Rain in 1985.

Prince was married two times -- the first time to his backup dancer Mayte Garcia. They split in 2000. He then married Manuela Testolini ... but they split in 2006.

Load Metric
    TMZ site just crashed. Prince broke the internet.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    way to fuckin jinx it sonatine

Comments

4Dragons: #SonatineKilledPrince

Load Metric

Prince is DD

Name:  Header-Prince-628x378.jpg
Views: 1478
Size:  50.2 KB

RIP

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I saw Prince in 2004 at the Conseco Fieldhouse. I had floor seats somehow. I felt weird bc everyone else down there was singing along and dancing, and I literally knew like "raspberry beret"

it was fun though. Lots of black people

Load Metric
    :gameblousesjoke

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    way to fuckin jinx it sonatine

Load Metric
    Literally my hero. Definitely super AIDS though.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Remind me to never let Sonatine figure out that I have HIV. Surefire way to die from the Super Aids.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate to say it but Chyna, Prince, and now who is the going to be the third since that is usually what happens?

RIP

Comments

Shizzmoney: really freaky how "the death of 3" always comes true

Thread Information