Thread: Why I joined Poker Fraud Alert

Load Metric

Why I joined Poker Fraud Alert

I did create a post answering each of Martys questions hit post and got an error message stating that I wasn't logged in oh well. I will try my best to be brief.

I joined DD in October after Druff left. Not because of Druff obviously. I didn't know about the site. I knew about NWP but never posted or lurked or listened to the show. I learned about DD after playing with Micons cousin Dave at the Venetian and he told me about the site and what it was about.

As many of you know I posted from time to time but was always active in the chat room during radio. The reason being is that I didn't want to post my opinion on something and then have someone respond with a giant black penis or a prolapsed anus. I prefer the ponies over the prolapsed anus anyday.

I do plan on posting more often on here than I did on DD. I do plan on starting some threads about my other interests such as beer reviews and will definitely be starting threads about modern technology and one of those threads I will answer any technical support questions or give advice on PCs and other devices as my career is in the information technology field.

I do look forward to radio and hope that Druff and Drexel can put their past issues aside and can provide us with a radio show that is boing entertaining and informative.

Thank you Todd Witteles. You have done an excellent job and it can only get better from here
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    God I love Bootsy Collins

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I did create a post answering each of Martys questions hit post and got an error message stating that I wasn't logged in oh well. I will try my best to be brief.

I joined DD in October after Druff left. Not because of Druff obviously. I didn't know about the site. I knew about NWP but never posted or lurked or listened to the show. I learned about DD after playing with Micons cousin Dave at the Venetian and he told me about the site and what it was about.

As many of you know I posted from time to time but was always active in the chat room during radio. The reason being is that I didn't want to post my opinion on something and then have someone respond with a giant black penis or a prolapsed anus. I prefer the ponies over the prolapsed anus anyday.

I do plan on posting more often on here than I did on DD. I do plan on starting some threads about my other interests such as beer reviews and will definitely be starting threads about modern technology and one of those threads I will answer any technical support questions or give advice on PCs and other devices as my career is in the information technology field.

I do look forward to radio and hope that Druff and Drexel can put their past issues aside and can provide us with a radio show that is boing entertaining and informative.

Thank you Todd Witteles. You have done an excellent job and it can only get better from here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i joined because of the movie of food reviews. not to mention the free legal advice

Comments

sonatine: legal advice so free yall
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I joined for all the stone cold locks of the decade.

Load Metric
    I joined nwp during poker boom 2005 because was alt poker forum. Worst day was black friday and somehow you get ingrained in the alt forums and cant let them go. Its a sickness. Was fun back then. Miss pokerstars and Sunday milly. Such is life.

Thread Information