Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP or Whom?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff u still dont get it....

Its not about bush fatigue!!!!!

Jeb is solely owned by global intrest and would dismantle whats left of this country REGARDLESS HOW HE WILL NOW CHANGE HIS CAMPAGHN..

The same as sr. And brother...the bushes want the amero ect ect. To say the least....

Rubio is a stooge of the bushes regardless how he campaighns...he has been nursing from there titties since the beginning. You dont take nurse milk from the bushes and not do exacly what your told to do and how he selks it to us is just spin..

Pooh is right u are a neocon which is as bad as a peogressive for the future of our republic..

You really think your a conservative. Lol

The dynamic shift has been to the left not right. Conservatives is not extremist its just a Reagan democrate of 30 years ago or a Clinton, newt presidency..which both were great..

You sound like jeb talking down to us. I always thought you were smarter then that or is that just the shrewdness of self intrest..
    Last edited by thesparten; 10-01-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Jeb is solely owned by global intrest and would dismantle whats left of this country REGARDLESS HOW HE WILL NOW CHANGE HIS CAMPAGHN..

The same as sr. And brother...the bushes want the amero ect ect. To say the least....

Rubio is a stooge of the bushes regardless how he campaighns...he has been nursing from there titties since the beginning. You dont take nurse milk from the bushes and not do exacly what your told to do and how he selks it to us is just spin..

Pooh is right u are a neocon which is as bad as a peogressive for the future of our republic..

The dynamic shift has been to the left not right. Conservatives is not extremist its just a Reagan democrate of 30 years ago or a Clinton, newt presidency..which both were great..

You sound like jeb talking down to us. I always thought you were smarter then that or is that just the shrewdness of self intrest..
    The funny thing is he says he likes both Bush's and Cruz's views.

Name:  omg-owl.gif
Views: 367
Size:  655.1 KB

Truth is, he like Bush's views.

Name:  bnMGL.gif
Views: 332
Size:  901.7 KB

Comments

thesparten: On point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

The funny thing is he says he likes both Bush's and Cruz's views.

Name:  omg-owl.gif
Views: 367
Size:  655.1 KB

Truth is, he like Bush's views.

Name:  bnMGL.gif
Views: 332
Size:  901.7 KB
    I forgot to mention that, thanks !! Lol

There polar opposites... wtf? Druff is on tilt.. he is an undercover neocon playing it off.. trump has him on tilt fer sure..

I.like cruze but il.take jeb..wtf

Comments

Pooh: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I said I liked some of Cruz's views, not all.

I want an electable candidate who isn't Trump.

Doesn't matter if you love a candidate if he loses. Too many Republicans forget that, which is why they tossed away 5 Senate seats from 2010-2012 with horrible candidates, in very winnable elections.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ok!! Il give in too that somewhat.

But jeb will just make the bad get worse..

Anybody but jeb..the moderate kasich or anybody but jeb..

Becouse he is a bush is only one good reason. The bush family are the epitamy of neocons or corporate republicans or cronie capatalist. THEY ARE THE ORIGINATERS AND GODFATHERS OF THE NEOCON MOVEMENT THAT TOOK OVER SOME DECADES AGO.

They fought reagon on his values.

Neocons are pirates, vickings, globalists. Nothing more. No loyalties to this country. Quite the opposite. Like obama in A diffrent way. Same result for country and its citizenry and future prosperity for all americans.
    Last edited by thesparten; 10-01-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Ok!! Il give in too that somewhat.

But jeb will just make the bad get worse..

Anybody but jeb..the moderate kasich or anybody but jeb..

Becouse he is a bush is only one good reason. The bush family are the epitamy of neocons or corporate republicans or cronie capatalist. THEY ARE THE ORIGINATERS AND GODFATHERS OF THE NEOCON MOVEMENT THAT TOOK OVER SOME DECADES AGO.

They fought reagon on his values.

Neocons are pirates, vickings, globalists. Nothing more. No loyalties to this country. Quite the opposite. Like obama in A diffrent way. Same result for country and its citizenry and future prosperity for all americans.
    They can wipe their asses with Karl Rove too.

Comments

thesparten: 100 percent

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Fuck obama's birth certificate, I want to see "Dr. Carson's" fucking medical degree....
    I'm sure Johns Hopkins would be more then happy to share it with you. Dude was a neurosurgeon for pediatrics which is some tough shit. It's hard enough operating on adults let alone little kids.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Fuck obama's birth certificate, I want to see "Dr. Carson's" fucking medical degree....
    I'm sure Johns Hopkins would be more then happy to share it with you. Dude was a neurosurgeon for pediatrics which is some tough shit. It's hard enough operating on adults let alone little kids.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    So then the question is, how can someone be so smart yet so incredibly ignorant at the same time?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

So then the question is, how can someone be so smart yet so incredibly ignorant at the same time?

Have you heard of Ben Stein? A Yale Law School grad and former economics professor. And considered in this article as one of the 30 smartest people in Hollywood.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-30...175417855.html

But he's also a Creationist nutjob.

It's because people *want* to believe the falsehood. Because it makes them feel more emotionally comforted. And they will use their ability to reason to construct elaborate rationalizations to support false-but-comforting notions.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Most gay people are by choice or its becouse of a mental dysfunctiion or a uber sexuality....

The little league coaches or whatever know which pre teen to (menter) or give (personal) attention too.

They molest the kids from broken homes or the ones that lack confidence.

Others like m.a.m.b.l.a. beelieve that thete normal and the rest of them walk around n.y.c. trying to give anonomous blow jobs to anyone they could find..

I know the mediA presents this like a life choice or theres nothing wrong with these people..

Ive worked in 2 gay restaurants. In both i was a waiter and promoted to night manager by ownership. One in chelsea and the other in the heart of the village.

That community is tilted and there reletationships are very violent espeacially the lesbians.

The media loves to berrate nuclear families or heterosexuals on any discrepancies but its not reality or the truth....

Comments

Jayjami: OMG, horrible post, just stop.
    Last edited by thesparten; 10-02-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Load Metric
    Most gay people are by choice or its becouse of a mental dysfunctiion or a uber sexuality....

The little league coaches or whatever know which pre teen to (menter) or give (personal) attention too.

They molest the kids from broken homes or the ones that lack confidence.

Others like m.a.m.b.l.a. beelieve that thete normal and the rest of them walk around n.y.c. trying to give anonomous blow jobs to anyone they could find..

I know the mediA presents this like a life choice or theres nothing wrong with these people..

Ive worked in 2 gay restaurants. In both i was a waiter and promoted to night manager by ownership. One in chelsea and the other in the heart of the village.

That community is tilted and there reletationships are very violent espeacially the lesbians.

The media loves to berrate nuclear families or heterosexuals on any discrepancies but its not reality or the truth....
    More so than het relationships? I kinda doubt that given the domestic violence stats. But, also, that particular non-het community self-selected to live in NYC. Not really reasonable to extrapolate to non-hets everywhere.

For example, a former girlfriend from NYC who once lived in a city in northeastern Arkansas told me how she used to party with the younger non-het community there, and was shocked to learn just how many seemingly straight folks there were gay or bi. And except for that little secret about themselves (for the clueless local non-hets), they lived normal lives like everyone else. No more or less violent or dysfunctional than the broader community.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    U guys no.nothing of lesbian relationships. There always beating the shit out of eachother, ask any gay guy if he can bear to actually admit the sparten is right..

As far as the rest of it!! Its most definatly a large part if that community to say the least. Some of them will actually admit it..all lot of it is an over powering mother figure growing up or a lack of confidence and they found suppirt with other men that ended up fucking them in the ass.

Some of them wete abused as children and some have a mental dysfunction.or a ubbef sexuality..

But born tbat way, its a stretch or the extreme minority of that community.

Gay men in positions of authority know which children (need) there mentoring. Too bad all they want to do is stick there dick in that kids ass..

That community think.m.b.l.a is normal, lol
    Last edited by thesparten; 10-02-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    U guys no.nothing of lesbian relationships. There always beating the shit out of eachother, ask any gay guy if he can bear to actually admit the sparten is right..

As far as the rest of it!! Its most definatly a large part if that community to say the least. Some of them will actually admit it..all lot of it is an over powering mother figure growing up or a lack of confidence and they found suppirt with other men that ended up fucking them in the ass.

Some of them wete abused as children and some have a mental dysfunction.or a ubbef sexuality..

Gay men in positions of authority know which children (need) there mentoring. Too bad all they want to do is stick there dick in that kids ass..

On the money..

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Amazing that you can function

jsearles22: A new low......

Krypt: :lol2

big dick: Ofc people are born gay you god dam idiot

Load Metric

On the money..
    please tell me i'm just seeing things and you didn't just reply to your own post.

Load Metric

Well, what's left? Essentially, you are saying being gay is by choice or something compelled--those are very broad ranges...indeed, aren't those categories mutually exclusive and account all of the possibilities?

choice/no-choice: that about covers all possibilities Aristole
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-02-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Damn Pooh, I always gave you credit for being intelligent racist Florida trash.

You really like Ted Cruz?

I'm only one of these with all due respect. Not sure which one at this point though.

The tribal tatoos give the answer to all 4 of these
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

I'm only one of these with all due respect. Not sure which one at this point though.

The tribal tatoos give the answer to all 4 of these
    thank you for those kinds words.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

On the money..
    please tell me i'm just seeing things and you didn't just reply to your own post.
    Yea pooh, i did quote myself..

Im famous in my own mind. It works on the college chicks but perhaps not as well on this forum of fags..

Load Metric

Yea pooh, i did quote myself..

Im famous in my own mind. It works on the college chicks but perhaps not as well on this forum of fags..
    Yeah right you fucking retard. You quote yourself to agree with yourself & nothing more?

You just didn't realize you were still on your stupid dupe account & thought you were on your real one. That much is painfully obvious, unless you really are a fucking retard which, I guess, is possible.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information