Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ************Suggestions for New Show Name Bracket Thread************

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Only four people voted in the first round? How does something lose 2-2?

YOU'RE out of order! YOU'RE out of order! THE WHOLE TRIAL IS OUT OF ORDER! THEY'RE OUT OF ORDER! That show name, that SICK, CRAZY, DEPRAVED show name, RAPED and BEAT my show name there, and it'd like to do it again!
    1. Obv all results should be voided, and a vote where everyone actually knows it is happening should take place. This thread needs to be stickied as the forum is so busy it will fall off the first page fast if it isn't.

2. I propose not using bracket geek, as I and most people don't fell like registering/logging in with personal info from facebook. We are fucking lazy, one click voting FTW.

3. Use forum polls for voting, set up threads for matchups, set a minimum number of votes, close it when you hit that and move on to next matchup. No clock ticking or set time limit.

4.Looking at the deli thread a good number would be around 25 or so for minimum votes before winner is declared. Obv if it is a landslide or at a point where winner can be declared do so and move on even if we aren't at minimum votes.

5. If marketed properly this could be completed in a few days and would have all regular posters here voting, no bullshit 3 vote wins.

6. Profit.
    I somewhat agree, BracketGeek might not work for this particular poll but I think having thread for every matchup would be a little ridiculous. Anyways, I tried to go back and reset the time on the rounds but I guess I can't go back and edit/delete the bracket after it's started so I guess this will count for nothing and we can try and figure out a better way to vote for the show name.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SpewArtist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

1. Obv all results should be voided, and a vote where everyone actually knows it is happening should take place. This thread needs to be stickied as the forum is so busy it will fall off the first page fast if it isn't.

2. I propose not using bracket geek, as I and most people don't fell like registering/logging in with personal info from facebook. We are fucking lazy, one click voting FTW.

3. Use forum polls for voting, set up threads for matchups, set a minimum number of votes, close it when you hit that and move on to next matchup. No clock ticking or set time limit.

4.Looking at the deli thread a good number would be around 25 or so for minimum votes before winner is declared. Obv if it is a landslide or at a point where winner can be declared do so and move on even if we aren't at minimum votes.

5. If marketed properly this could be completed in a few days and would have all regular posters here voting, no bullshit 3 vote wins.

6. Profit.
    I somewhat agree, BracketGeek might not work for this particular poll but I think having thread for every matchup would be a little ridiculous.
    While it may be ridiculous the only other way to do it is to have one thread, and have people vote by post and then add it all up manually. Having 6 or 7 threads isn't a big deal IMO. Takes a minute to put up a 2 option poll thread.

But whatever if you can come with a better way go ahead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Radio Free Poker
    The Joker, Poker, & Toker show...made more sense on DD
    The 3 Hymiegos
    I like your first (has a ring to it)and third(funny)suggestions

I'll add ... Flopping Stupidity or Into The Muck
    Last edited by limitles; 05-28-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Load Metric
    Don't spend much time thinking about it, there is only one voter that counts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Don't spend much time thinking about it, there is only one voter that counts.
    Truth

Thread Information