Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make america great again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Make america great again

Do you guys seriously believe hillary or jeb would do a better job for the average american than trump would do????

Comments

Jayjami: Yes

IamGreek: No way!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Do you guys seriously believe hillary or jeb would do a better job for the average american than trump would do????
    Not sure if you listened to radio or not but Druff seriously hates Trump. To the point where he would almost vote for Hilary and he claims to be a tried and true Republican. I called him out a couple months ago. He's turning typical California and leaning left. He's on record, whether he likes it or not, of being a Bush fan. He must like RINO's.

Typical Republican views:

Lock up the borders, grow the economy, less government, fuck common core. Trump is our best hope for that. Druff would rather have Bush.

Go figure.

Trump 2016

Druff hates Trump for one reason....because he lent his name to something that ended up being a scam for profit. I don't believe this was even in America FTR.

Comments

IamGreek: Me agreeing with Pooh. Go figure

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Im listening today through sticher..

I really dont know why druff hates trump???

Whether bush1 or bush 2 it ends with a bad economy and the working class in a jam..

Thy both lied durring there campaigns and actually did the opposite..

Bush 3 is being more honest that he is a moderate democrat running on the republican ticket..

But the border thing is just pragmatic.. evan if u give amnesty but close the borders first and stop all benefits to illegal families after that even if they come! Pregnant. That would actually be the most fair..AND THE ECONOMY WOULD GROW DOUBLE DIGITS OR DEFINATLY pass 4 percent growth..

Druff is turning to an elitest. He knows were right and that this country ia in need of a trump right now.
    Like new york needed a guiliani when it was broken and only worked for the criminals or the rich..which is druff???

Pooh, we are morally and pragmaticly correct. Those that disagree with us are the racist or the immorall or the un pragmatic..

They are the ones that gve alterier motives..trump is the best to help the overwhelming majority of working poor and destitute to improve themselves. Economicly or educationally..

He would fuck up the collusion between the dems and rhinos that has become a blatent kleptocracy and are blatently dismatling america starting from the middle class on down while garnishing generational wealth for themselves..i dont get it either!!!!

Just the fact it would frustrate the kleptocracy and the politicle elit and bueracratic elte who have destroyed the great prosperity of the working class while increasing theres us a win for the tax givers. I really dont get it pooh...
    Last edited by thesparten; 09-26-2015 at 07:58 AM.

Load Metric

Whether bush1 or bush 2 it ends with a bad economy and the working class in a jam..

Bush 3 is being more honest that he is a moderate democrat running on the republican ticket..

But the border thing is just pragmatic.. evan if u give amnesty but close the borders first and stop all benefits to illegal families after that even if they come! Pregnant. That would actually be the most fair..AND THE ECONOMY WOULD GROW DOUBLE DIGITS OR DEFINATLY pass 4 percent growth..

Druff is turning to an elitest. He knows were right and that this country ia in need of a trump right now.
    Like new york needed a guiliani when it was broken and only worked for the criminals or the rich..which is druff???

Pooh, we are morally and pragmaticly correct. Those that disagree with us are the racist or the immorall or the un pragmatic..

They are the ones that gve alterier motives..trump is the best to help the overwhelming majority of working poor and destitute to improve themselves. Economicly or educationally..

He would fuck up the collusion between the dems and rhinos that has become a blatent kleptocracy and are blatently dismatling america starting from the middle class on down while garnishing generational wealth for themselves..i dont get it either!!!!
    I think borders need to be secured and able bodied people have to work instead of living off the government. This makes me a n-word hater I suppose. Whatever. Get your ass to work. No more free phones and free money for shitting out niglets by the dozens. Whichever candidate is for that I am voting for. Whether or not they can get it done is another story. With Trump, a lot of shit will get done.

Comments

thesparten: Absolutly agree..

Load Metric

Not to speak for Druff, but his distaste for Trump is simple. In political terms, the emperor has no clothes. He is all form and no substance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Not to speak for Druff, but his distaste for Trump is simple. In political terms, the emperor has no clothes. He is all form and no substance.
    LOL. This is all we hear. Not one candidate has any substance at this point of the election. Not fucking one. Nobody has come out with concrete plans, advisors etc. Election is a year away. Primaries are a few months. It will come out soon enough.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: +1 for being able to read/respond to thesparten

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I think borders need to be secured and able bodied people have to work instead of living off the government. This makes me a n-word hater I suppose. Whatever. Get your ass to work. No more free phones and free money for shitting out niglets by the dozens. Whichever candidate is for that I am voting for. Whether or not they can get it done is another story. With Trump, a lot of shit will get done.
    Some law student chick was sitting on my counter studying a constituitional law book.
    I asked her about obamas pen and phone and her response was that he didnt have a choice, what???

I asked about how her law school was going and mentioned isnt that a little north korea,ish and she just shrugged her head..

Also when obama regulated the internet i was amazed that illegal poker players, geeks and anarchists were all for it??? What!!!!

Be afraid, very afraid..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

One thing I do agree with is his distaste for Trump is simple. But it isn't the reason you state. It's the reason I stated a couple posts above. He's on record stating this on radio.

Load Metric

Some law student chick was sitting on my counter studying a constituitional law book.
    I asked her about obamas pen and phone and her response was that he didnt have a choice, what???

I asked about how her law school was going and mentioned isnt that a little north korea,ish and she just shrugged her head..

Also when obama regulated the internet i was amazed that illegal poker players, geeks and anarchists were all for it??? What!!!!

Be afraid, very afraid..
    Compare the entitlements from 7 years ago til now. Even working blacks are fed up with the typical lazy n-word beast. Fucking cop killing by the dozens. Shit has never happened before. Obama hasn't said a fucking word. Only reason Democrats want open boarders. For votes. That's it. The sheep just follow. Imbeciles. It astounds me how many libs are on this site. Only reason I miss STP is because he had some sense in politics.

Comments

thesparten: Obam stoped 33coptic christions families from comming here but has okayed 100k muslims..

bukowski72: This is bullshit. 26 cops murdered this year vs 126 last year. 2nd lowest in 25 years. Stop getting your fake BLM/cop killing news from Fox and don't forget the 2 cops murdered in LV by the tea party freaks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Agreed, but if he was anybody else he wouldnt have made it this far..

I think if not sabatoged by the republicans becouse the powers that be dont care if its hill or jeb. We lose they win. I dont care how they campaign its how they legistlate..they get us fighting over social issues while they meet at the world bank drinking cappucinoes while depositing there carbon credits or redistributed wealth from the middle class to the wealthy and justify it by giving a mexican an americans job (black,white,brown)..

In urbon america,trump has a lot of support that is not being reported. They want to keep it a race issue..

Load Metric

Agree trump = Less free loading n-words and illegal's, He will get my vote
    -Allergic to the struggle

Platinum
    Load Metric
    TBH Sparten, we have the best president in modern times in office right now. Obama's been an amazing president and no matter who wins in 2016 it will be a SIGNIFICANT step down. Sadly that's the truth bud, so plan accordingly.

Wait til Trump has to pick a VP and then the illusion will be over. You really think he's going to bring in some amazing outsiders like he talks about or is he going to pick from the usual suspects? I'm guessing he'll pick a toxic douche bag like Scott Walker as VP. Trump's entire cabinet will be almost exactly the same as George W. Bush's, there's no viable alternative.

Then moderate Republican Hillary Clinton will be close to a lock, FUCK!!!! At least she won't be dangerously incompetent and start a world war or something.

Comments

thesparten: Ur tilted and delusional

IamGreek: Amazing President. ROFL!!!!!!!

4Dragons: You're too stupid to be trolling

big dick: smart man

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    TBH Sparten, we have the best president in modern times in office right now. Obama's been an amazing president and no matter who wins in 2016 it will be a SIGNIFICANT step down. Sadly that's the truth bud, so plan accordingly.

Wait til Trump has to pick a VP and then the illusion will be over. You really think he's going to bring in some amazing outsiders like he talks about or is he going to pick from the usual suspects? I'm guessing he'll pick a toxic douche bag like Scott Walker as VP. Trump's entire cabinet will be almost exactly the same as George W. Bush's, there's no viable alternative.

Then moderate Republican Hillary Clinton will be close to a lock, FUCK!!!! At least she won't be dangerously incompetent and start a world war or something.

Didn't you hear Scott Walker's exit speech. A guy who couldn't make it to the third of like 14 debates. Not happening. Ben Carson will be the VP choice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He could still pick scott walker who us a hard worker and tolerated by the establishment but my pick is fiorina.

Personall feelings aside. Trump respects smart, strong woman...he would be a benafite for him. She is one cool cat and tough bitch and very intelectual..

Trump has more woman working in upper tier positions in his company then any or most other democrates buisnesses or the corporate world of simmilar side..but of course it doesnt count...i

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Until they fix the party system in it's current existence no single person is going to change this country around.

RIP to all them billions of campaign dollars that go up in flames over the next year.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nah Trump's the only candidate I can stand to listen to for over 10 seconds. I enjoy trump's speech's but I know it's fantasy. Let's be honest, Trump's WAY out of touch and a bit loony. He could trigger world wars, mass famine, crazy humanitarian debacles, shut down the federal govt, default on our debt over some fringe issue or ego.

I think Trump's best choice for VP would be Carly Fiorina for many political reasons.
    If I was Hillary's top adviser, a Trump/Fiorina 2016 ticket would be about the only thing that'd keep me up at night.

That'd make a scary close race, don't be sharing my ideas with Trump's team.

Comments

Pooh: on your bike. send u back to russia

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Will the wealthy leaders of 3rd world countries starve out there people as a form of bkackmail if we dont send them forieghn aid that goes to there bank accounts anyway, of course they will..Foreghn aid has to stop regardless...its the right thing to do..

Will trump whipe out isis the right way cousing great destruction there and saving lives of americans and shortning the war and lesser deaths in the long run, yes..its the right thing to do..

Will he lay off 100k govt workers and scale down pensions, yes its the right thing to do..

Will he not send sanctuary cities federal money borrowed from china to subsidize there anti working class and racists failed policies, yes its the right thing to do..

Will he make the v.a hospitals more accountable to the vets and fire a whole bunch of people, yes. Its the right thing to do..

Will the dollar get stronger? Will our budget get back under control? Will the people who wake up every day to work and PLAY BY THE RULES and take responsibility for themselves have more to show for it and have greater confidence in the system, which is
    broken, yes. Its the right thing to do..

Will the world have greater confidence in america and its economic stability, yes. Its the right thing to do..

Will growth excede 4 percent as well as a stronger dollar yes. Its the right thing to do..

Load Metric
    Please fucking kill yourself dude.

Comments

lewfather: rofl

Load Metric
    VOTE SPARTEN

Comments

thesparten: Tine, go away

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There's also a tiny part of me that thinks Trump could get elected and be amazing. He'd have to ignore the radical right for sure. I actually think Trump may lean a bit more left than he lets on. There's a large segment of liberal voters who want the southern border secured and are neither racist nor pro diversity n-word lovers and nobody's talking about it. This is who will decide the next election imo.

Thread Information