Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio chat

Load Metric

Radio chat

Chat
    I was booted and now when I log back in it says this user is already logged in.

Load Metric
    Someone is doing you a favor.

Are you really so desperate for attention that you want to throw yourself to the wolves in the chat? How could it possibly go well for you?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_m4da3jIM5t1roa40o.gif
Views: 358
Size:  84.3 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    same thing happened to me

Load Metric
    Status in the chat not changing back (changed to BRB back to here and it still showed BRB).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Are you really so desperate for attention that you want to throw yourself to the wolves in the chat? How could it possibly go well for you?
    I showed up for chat and radio for the mere fact that I dont want to give the impression that I am running or dodging anyone or anything. I was logged into the chat for probably 10 mins or so and then my wifi dropped for about 15 seconds. I was disconnected but then when i tried to log back in I continued to get the error that said this user is already logged in. I tried multiple times to get back in, I PM'ed Druff and Drexel (who were obviously busy), and I made this post. After waiting approximately 30 mins and trying multiple times, I gave up and went to bed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I dont want to give the impression that I am running or dodging anyone or anything.
    I don't think anyone would mind if you ran and dodged this place for a few months at least.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I dont want to give the impression that I am running or dodging anyone or anything.
    I don't think anyone would mind if you ran and dodged this place for a few months at least.
    Yeah, I bet if I disappeared right in the middle of the bet fiasco that it would go over real well
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Yeah, I bet if I disappeared right in the middle of the bet fiasco that it would go over real well

Load Metric
    How much? Escrow this time?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    How much? Escrow this time?
    Im confused which side you want? Furthermore, the terms are not clearly spelled out here. One could easily argue that the "bet fiasco" is nearing its completion so the mere idea of me disappearing in the middle of that is now theoretically impossible. Further furthermore, what are your criteria for "go over well?"
    And I would always gladly escrow if that is a term of a bet.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I showed up for chat and radio for the mere fact that I dont want to give the impression that I am running or dodging anyone or anything. I was logged into the chat for probably 10 mins or so and then my wifi dropped for about 15 seconds. I was disconnected but then when i tried to log back in I continued to get the error that said this user is already logged in. I tried multiple times to get back in, I PM'ed Druff and Drexel (who were obviously busy), and I made this post. After waiting approximately 30 mins and trying multiple times, I gave up and went to bed.
    If it does that, try using a different browser. So if you first logged in on Firefox, log in the next time on IE, etc.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

If it does that, try using a different browser. So if you first logged in on Firefox, log in the next time on IE, etc.

Unfortunately I didnt have any other option. I was on my iPad and I can only get into the flash chat using the Photon browser.

Load Metric

Unfortunately I didnt have any other option. I was on my iPad and I can only get into the flash chat using the Photon browser.
    Ohhh - yeah I need to download that Photon browser. Currently, I can't access chat on my iPad. I wonder if the problem you were experiencing is something to do with the interface between that browser and the chat software.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric

Ohhh - yeah I need to download that Photon browser. Currently, I can't access chat on my iPad. I wonder if the problem you were experiencing is something to do with the interface between that browser and the chat software.

Im not sure. Someone else in this thread said they had the same issue. The chat worked fine for a few mins then cut off when i lost connection. Im assuming the chat server didnt recognize that I was gone? (If that makes any sense, im not real computer savvy).

Load Metric

Im not sure. Someone else in this thread said they had the same issue. The chat worked fine for a few mins then cut off when i lost connection. Im assuming the chat server didnt recognize that I was gone? (If that makes any sense, im not real computer savvy).
    Your presence was not missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

He would have done a stellar job at 'name that posters pic' trivia.

Load Metric

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!! Man that was fucking hilarious and original Bootsy..............

Banned
    Load Metric

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!! Man that was fucking hilarious and original Bootsy..............
    Your rebuttal was clever, witty, prevailing and compelling. Why isn't Searles respected more?

God you're an insufferable faggot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will look into this bug.

Thread Information