Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Netflix thread

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I know this is only Netflix but I figure Hulu is Netflix's bastard so you should check out Big Time Adolescence with Pete Davidson and this cutie called Griffin Gluck

Its a coming of age film and half way through I was hoping that Griffin would eventually suck off Pete's character, just so a) I can finally judge whether Ariana was right that he has a nice dick and b) see Griffin suck some cock but neither happened.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  6.3 KB

Name:  big-time-adolescence1.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  230.1 KB

Name:  ETaZKAwUEAANsMd.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  293.4 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  1A474D7B-AFE8-418A-B5C3-47587CDF3E07.jpeg
Views: 883
Size:  71.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Carole Baskin responds.

https://bigcatrescue.org/refuting-netflix-tiger-king/

It's too long to post here.

In general, I think the "Don had Alzheimer's so that's why he vanished" excuse is BS. His van was found at the airport, but no trace of him. If he really vanished due to Alzheimer's near the airport, a body would have been found.

A body only doesn't turn up when either the victim was murdered or they fall/crash into a large body of water and are deep enough to where they don't eventually wash ashore.

This was definitely murder. The only question is whether or not Carole did it.

Too many coincidences here. Don was telling people he was going to leave Carole, he applied for a restraining order against her, and shortly after that his van was found at the airport and he's missing (and obviously was murdered). Plus Carole and her father removed a ton of paperwork from the house before it could be seen.

Doesn't take a genius to see who the #1 suspect should be here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They're going to squeeze out one more Tiger King episode and run it next week: http://www.mtv.com/news/3162242/new-tiger-king-episode/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've seen 6 episodes of Tiger King so far.

Is there any doubt that Carol killed her husband? Seems pretty clear to me. She also won't take a lie detector test regarding that. Wonder why!

Carol blinks a lot when discussing what happened to her ex-husband. Poker tell...
    The story about how he met her was bullshit. Well, the gun bit was.

I noticed she laughed a couple of times when asked about his disappearance. She said his hand wouldn't fit in the meat grinder and laughed. Perhaps just a small thing but this type of reaction is very suspect.

She's a hypocrite. She was dealing in wildlife in the beginning.
    Also when she relived her first cat purchase she said they flew to an auction and saved a bobcat from a taxidermist. That's not what taxidermist do, they do not pay top dollar for animals to kill and stuff them. But of course it makes her come across as a hero.
    Working out where the tiger dude was doing shows and speaking to the people who ran the malls was super vindictive considering she was a "reformed exploiter"

100% she did it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You don’t need a meat grinder to feed big carcass parts to big cats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One mystery to me was how weasely-voiced Joe Exotic had such a full, impressive-sounding voice in his music videos.

Turned out that's because he didn't sing on them.

Even worse, he semi-scammed the actual group which wrote and performed the songs. He took out an ad for a country music group to create songs for an upcoming reality show he claimed to be making. Vince Johnson and Danny Clnton, of "The Clinton Johnson Band", a mostly unknown country music group, responded. They hoped that their music being featured in a reality show would lead to them getting a big break in Nashville, so they agreed to do the music for free.

Joe Exotic's entire contribution was sending them the desired theme of the song, and some details he'd like to see featured. Johnson (quickly) went to work and wrote a song, and Clinton recorded it.

They were shocked when, instead of a reality show with their music appearing, Joe Exotic appeared in videos pretending to perform the tunes himself. That was never part of the agreement, and it robbed them of recognition.

Interestingly, they're never given credit in the Tiger King documentary on Netflix, despite the music being featured prominently. That's pretty fucked up. They actually wrote and produced 28 (!!) songs for Joe Exotic, all of which he co-opted as his own. He only produced two music videos for them -- "Here Kitty Kitty" and "I Saw a Tiger".

Johnson was the writer, and Clinton was the singer. While the "I Saw a Tiger" song was a bit silly lyrically, musically the song wasn't bad, and I felt the production quality was very high. I've heard far worse songs which have made the Top 40 Country charts, especially these days.

https://www.smoothradio.com/news/ent...dtrack-albums/

Despite all of the hype for Tiger King, Clinton and Johnson still aren't getting much credit, and this hasn't translated into any further money or fame for them. Sad!

Comments

Tellafriend: good stuff

MumblesBadly: That fucked up by not copyrighting them as co-writers and performancers before handing them over to them.

Load Metric
    Absolutely worth watching the decline. Dubbed but original actors still do voices.

Load Metric
    One mystery to me was how weasely-voiced Joe Exotic had such a full, impressive-sounding voice in his music videos.

Turned out that's because he didn't sing on them.
    There were people who thought that was Joe singing? lol

Load Metric
    2020 can only end one way... a full pardon of Joe Exotic by Trump

Comments

Tellafriend: Love it

MumblesBadly: And a full FBI investigation of the Baskins nut job.

Load Metric
    Carole Baskin responds.

https://bigcatrescue.org/refuting-netflix-tiger-king/

It's too long to post here.

In general, I think the "Don had Alzheimer's so that's why he vanished" excuse is BS. His van was found at the airport, but no trace of him. If he really vanished due to Alzheimer's near the airport, a body would have been found.

A body only doesn't turn up when either the victim was murdered or they fall/crash into a large body of water and are deep enough to where they don't eventually wash ashore.

This was definitely murder. The only question is whether or not Carole did it.

Too many coincidences here. Don was telling people he was going to leave Carole, he applied for a restraining order against her, and shortly after that his van was found at the airport and he's missing (and obviously was murdered). Plus Carole and her father removed a ton of paperwork from the house before it could be seen.

Doesn't take a genius to see who the #1 suspect should be here.
    The super suspicious part regarding his van at the airport was that his keys were in the van. Who the fuck leaves their keys in a vehicle if they are coming back to it. And if he was leaving for another country, why leave his briefcase? The weight or space limitation?

Overall, it looks like either (a) someone dumped the van there but was too stupid or careless to not leave the keys in it, or (b) he was forced to leave the van at gunpoint by someone and was never able to return to it.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-08-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  A0F68885-9972-41B8-8CEA-CB2F5AF7B5C5.jpeg
Views: 703
Size:  138.4 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    New season of Ozark was meh for me. The awful brother storyline nearly ruined it for me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Been binging The Expanse. Just one of those series I always heard good things about that just hadn't gotten around to yet. The interpersonal storylines are hit and miss. Some arcs are good and others are meh. And the SJW aspects are predictable (all the bad guys are white/asian males and most of the good guys are (black/brown/women) but the sci-fi aspects of it are extremely interesting. I am actually interested in checking out the books. One of the authors of the books (Daniel Abraham) is actually an epic fantasy writer I was into when I was into epic fantasy, so I imagine the books are good.

Load Metric
    The Midnight Gospel is a beautiful piece of art. I highly recommend getting stoned and watch this.

Load Metric
    They're going to squeeze out one more Tiger King episode and run it next week: http://www.mtv.com/news/3162242/new-tiger-king-episode/
    The final episode sucked, btw. Don't waste your time. It's not a real episode, it's Joel McHale interviewing people from the show on his iPhone and making bad jokes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    The final episode sucked, btw. Don't waste your time. It's not a real episode, it's Joel McHale interviewing people from the show on his iPhone and making bad jokes.
    Speaking of Joel McHale, every season of Community is back. Such a great show.

Load Metric

Comments

SPIT this: exciting for this one

JimmyG_415: Looks like a fake AOC at the 1:10 mark. Good Cast.

Load Metric
    Thanks to whomever recommended the king, it was great. Also liked operation Odessa.

Load Metric
    Netflix. Is so fucking bad like I login once a week just to remind myself I'm an idiot for paying for it hulu is soooooooo much better just that entire fx library is incredible

Load Metric
    Mark Normand dropped a new stand-up special on Youtube. If you don't know Mark Normand yet, you haven't been following comedy. He's been climbing the ranks quickly, but hasn't made it "big" just yet. He has an interesting style

Last edited by SPIT this; 05-25-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Thread Information