Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 607

Thread: The Netflix thread

  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Just saw 'Marriage Story'. So good. Might need to add a trigger warning if you've been through a divorce.
    My dad and sister both told me tonight that it was good. Guess that's the next one I watch.

    Looks boring AF....what did they like about it?

  2. #582
    Gold
    Reputation
    471
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,046
    Locke and Key is pretty well done. Originally a comic book written by Joe Hill (the nom de plume of Stephen King's son) it was adapted into a 10 ep series. I assume there will be a season two. It's one of the better shows I have seen recently on Netflix.

    I also recently watched the second season of Altered Carbon. I really enjoyed season 1, but the second was kind of meh. There was definitely less sex/nudity than season 1 and the story lines got a little loose. Overall not bad but not great.

  3. #583
    Has anybody seen "Kingdom"? I see season 2 just dropped. Not sure if it's worth checking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  4. #584
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Has anybody seen "Kingdom"? I see season 2 just dropped. Not sure if it's worth checking out.
    muy bueno

     
    Comments
      
      SPIT this: thanks I think

  5. #585
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Has anybody seen "Kingdom"? I see season 2 just dropped. Not sure if it's worth checking out.
    muy bueno
    oooops, my bad. was thinking of The Last Kingdom

  6. #586
    Gold Kuntmissioner's Avatar
    Reputation
    310
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Savin Hill
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Has anybody seen "Kingdom"? I see season 2 just dropped. Not sure if it's worth checking out.
    Different Kingdom, highly recommended. One of the best series I've watched in recent years.
    Name:  43533.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  49.0 KB

    Not on Netflix but seek this shit out.

  7. #587
    Gold
    Reputation
    471
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,046
    Dave

    FXX

    If you need a laugh and I think we all could use one

  8. #588
    Go watch Tiger King on Netflix. I couldn't stop watching. Every single person involved is completely out of their mind.

     
    Comments
      
      Sheesfaced: Watched 1st episode and hear it gets a lot more nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  9. #589
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    The Platform. OMFG

    A third of the way in and it's your worst nightmare. I can't image it getting more twisted but I'm going
    to have to find out.

    p.s.

    I thought it was going to devolve but it was pedal was to the metal till the end.

    Greater than or equal to Parasite.

    Think 1984 or the Shining
    Last edited by limitles; 03-24-2020 at 06:57 PM.

  10. #590
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -150
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Go watch Tiger King on Netflix. I couldn't stop watching. Every single person involved is completely out of their mind.
    Guaranteed Druff will have a field day speaking his mind about one of the key people this document-series covers. If you’ve seen it, please don’t give it away. Let Druff have his fun with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  11. #591
    Third season of Ozark dropped today. This one snuck up on me. Didn't realize a new season was dropping.

     
    Comments
      
      Sheesfaced: Same
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  12. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Go watch Tiger King on Netflix. I couldn't stop watching. Every single person involved is completely out of their mind.
    Just binged watched all 7 episodes. It was certainly compelling and definitely recommend.

  13. #593
    Tiger King, wtf did I just watch for 7 hours? Truly entertaining. I still don’t know what I think. I need some more time to process this thing. I binge watched the first 5 late and woke up and watched the last two. Like how the fuck is carol”s second husband even a real person amongst all these insane people sitting there in his khakis? He has to be some secret freak also.

  14. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Tiger King, wtf did I just watch for 7 hours? Truly entertaining. I still don’t know what I think. I need some more time to process this thing. I binge watched the first 5 late and woke up and watched the last two. Like how the fuck is carol”s second husband even a real person amongst all these insane people sitting there in his khakis? He has to be some secret freak also.
    Ha. Sft. My wife and I have talked about the show several times today and even said we wish there were more episodes to watch tonight. Glad you enjoyed.

  15. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Tiger King, wtf did I just watch for 7 hours? Truly entertaining. I still don’t know what I think. I need some more time to process this thing. I binge watched the first 5 late and woke up and watched the last two. Like how the fuck is carol”s second husband even a real person amongst all these insane people sitting there in his khakis? He has to be some secret freak also.
    Ha. Sft. My wife and I have talked about the show several times today and even said we wish there were more episodes to watch tonight. Glad you enjoyed.

    Yeah there will be another season to this thing and maybe a few spinoffs. The Scarface dude. The dude with a harem/cult. Every character feels like they could be their own small series. I feel like Dog the Bounty hunter should have made an appearance. Same bad hair and self-promotion streak as Joe. His family and these people had the same vibe

  16. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

    Ha. Sft. My wife and I have talked about the show several times today and even said we wish there were more episodes to watch tonight. Glad you enjoyed.

    Yeah there will be another season to this thing and maybe a few spinoffs. The Scarface dude. The dude with a harem/cult. Every character feels like they could be their own small series. I feel like Dog the Bounty hunter should have made an appearance. Same bad hair and self-promotion streak as Joe. His family and these people had the same vibe
    I typically avoid shit like this but this series was fucki g wild.

    Binging this is almost the wrong approach, as basically every scene is fucking absurd and hilarious; all at once it almost numbs you.

    I have been reliving it this week through the memes, clips and my God what a world.

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: I agree on the binge part. You need to get to the next, yet it’s hard to even take it in. It’s not that it’s even necessarily great art. It’s just a compelling train wreck
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  17. #597
    Ok, did James garretson remind y’all of prop joe from the wire?


    Also, if you like this I am confident you would enjoy S-Town which is a great multipart podcast.

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: I already enjoyed S town. I’m an avid podcaster.

  18. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Tiger King, wtf did I just watch for 7 hours? Truly entertaining. I still don’t know what I think. I need some more time to process this thing. I binge watched the first 5 late and woke up and watched the last two. Like how the fuck is carol”s second husband even a real person amongst all these insane people sitting there in his khakis? He has to be some secret freak also.
    Sign me up.

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: It’s a train wreck. Its the first true crime comedy I think I’ve ever seen

  19. #599
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    476
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,350
    DONT FUCK WITH CATS

  20. #600
    Is Tiger King good if you already know the story, I read a story in Texas monthly about these weirdos last year.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Daredevil (on Netflix): Yay or nay?
    By Sloppy Joe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 04:07 PM
  2. Thank you Netflix
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 04:15 PM
  3. Rockford Files on Netflix
    By JimmyG_415 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 02:55 PM
  4. Netflix A++
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:32 PM
  5. Lay the favorite on netflix
    By cla in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 07:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •