Load Metric
    lol @ gordman "monitoring it for months"

shut it the fuck down

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    lol @ gordman "monitoring it for months"

shut it the fuck down

Well, look at that...another dumbfucker with nothing.

Keep flapping your pussy lips though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    but seriously if you are too dumb to figure out netflix then wow

K, ill send you 50 if you can post a consistent link that lists EVRRYTHING....EVERY month. You have 5 minutes
    Google.com

I accept Venmo and cash in envelope
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I liked Ozarks more than I thought I would, but the middle did drag a bit. Looking forward to the second season (if there is one).

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im currently 3 episodes into "Manhunt".

Really not bad so far imo.

I always wanted to learn more about the Unabomber case that happened many years ago.

I, like everyone, always heard the updates on the news during the 90's, but I had no idea he was doing this shit since the late 70's.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm about halfway into American Vandal. I won't say it's the best show on Netflix, but it's definitely the most entertaining thing I've seen on here.

Comments

lewfather: I feel like FTPJesus falling for an onion article right now.

sonatine: #WHODREWTHEDICKS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I'm about halfway into American Vandal. I won't say it's the best show on Netflix, but it's definitely the most entertaining thing I've seen on here.

Went through the whole thing in a couple days. Amazing!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Im currently 3 episodes into "Manhunt".

Really not bad so far imo.

I always wanted to learn more about the Unabomber case that happened many years ago.

I, like everyone, always heard the updates on the news during the 90's, but I had no idea he was doing this shit since the late 70's.

Finished watching the rest. I think it is a very good watch...

...Especially when you weigh in recent events.

Now, im not going to debate or argue if this type of situation or try to draw any parallels to anything at all about the Vegas shooter or why he did what he did...

But in an age where every attack these days seems to be so ideologic one way or another, its worth examining this and taking in the events of a HIGHLY intelligent madman who was shut out from society and ultimately wanted to send a real message (not religious) about society and how it operates.

These are the type of individuals we should also continually pay attention to, just like the rest...

Load Metric
    For those who are "Gomorrah" fans, I think that you will find "Suburra" interesting. This is also about organized crime but set in Rome instead of Naples. I think that it will be available on American Netflix later in October. It was first released on Italian Netflix. I have seen the first four episodes, and while almost nothing can compare with *Gomorrah", "Suburra" is quite good.

In addition, "Berlin Station" fans should note that Season Two has started on Epix. Nazis are the CIA's target this year and Ashley Judd is the new station chief. You can see the first two episodes for free on their site.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Gerald's Game (Steven King adaptation.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    For those who are "Gomorrah" fans, I think that you will find "Suburra" interesting. This is also about organized crime but set in Rome instead of Naples. I think that it will be available on American Netflix later in October. It was first released on Italian Netflix. I have seen the first four episodes, and while almost nothing can compare with *Gomorrah", "Suburra" is quite good.

In addition, "Berlin Station" fans should note that Season Two has started on Epix. Nazis are the CIA's target this year and Ashley Judd is the new station chief. You can see the first two episodes for free on their site.
    ok giving Subarra a try, Ill give a review. thanks. OK watched first 4, very good series. Liked it a lot. like the gypsies gang twist.
    Last edited by Charham; 10-17-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Load Metric

Binge watched this a couple weeks ago. Very entertaining.

8==D

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Binge watched this a couple weeks ago. Very entertaining.

8==D
    had a few people recommend this to me but I lost interest quickly. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood for it? Whatever.. I'll come back eventually when I'm ready.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Watched Netflix original The Babysitter this weekend. One of the greatest movies ever made

Load Metric
    Halt and catch fire seasons 1-3 for those that were too dumb to watch it years ago

Load Metric
    ive got pages on how shitty on demand is for not having every ep just only ses 45 -48 but it is was it is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Watched Netflix original The Babysitter this weekend. One of the greatest movies ever made

Yeah nice fucking try.... I almost went in blind.

Name:  Screenshot (8).png
Views: 349
Size:  232.3 KB
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Possible spoilery reflection on American Vandal:

Thoroughly enjoyable until the last episode or two. The way it ended was a major letdown. The creators say that the ambiguousness is supposed to be realistic, because that's how real murder docs typically end, but I find that to be a huge copout. Apparently this is getting stretched into a 2nd season, and I don't think this is a show that needs a season 2. I would rather have seen a satisfying, final conclusion. I get that there's financial reasons for prolonging these things, but god damn it sure does tarnish certain series.

Still glad I watched it overall though.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Agree. The first episode also wasn't that great. I almost didn't give episode two a chance, glad I did though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    So is this a level or not?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

ok giving Subarra a try, Ill give a review. thanks. OK watched first 4, very good series. Liked it a lot. like the gypsies gang twist.
    OK Subarra was very good. Plenty of violence, mafia drama, set in Rome, great looking city. Good recommendation, thanks. Like Gomorrah I was fascinated with the over the top gold/versace stuff. The gypsies were the most ornate, so I am guessing its a lower class thing in Italy to guild every fking piece of furniture in your house and wear many chains etc. The "upper" class people in the series were more power suits and gentlemen farmer looking cloths and the decor more subdued, lot of architectural pieces, etc. Not sure why class culture fascinates me in these shows, but whatever. Side story, my wife watches those god awful housewives shows. those women's voices can clear men out of a room like nothing can. I had to move tables the other night when the host sat a group of cackling women next to our table, yikes such a horrible sounds) The only time I watched the housewives though was early on as I was fascinated how mortgage brokers in Orange County seemed to live like kings.

Thread Information