Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The Netflix thread

Load Metric
    It’s compelling. It’s highly amusing it’s rare I binge watch something and am at loss for words to describe it. I can’t imagine reading the story would detract from watching it. It’s not like you don’t know what happens as it is foreshadowed from the start. Give an episode a watch and you’ll either have to continue or it won’t appeal. Actually I’d get through second episode. After that, discard if you aren’t interested. I found it highly comedic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    DONT FUCK WITH CATS
    Starting it. I recall the story, but I’ll give it a shot.

Load Metric
    I need a pet Tiger.

Load Metric
    DONT FUCK WITH CATS
    Yeah!

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    The ending of the platform was regrettable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    DONT FUCK WITH CATS
    Starting it. I recall the story, but I’ll give it a shot.
    Pretty good watch. The cat people were something I don’t think I ever knew about. I knew about the video with the Asian and much of his backstory of strangeness.

Kid must have been turning 10 tricks a day with the way he travelled.

Load Metric
    Anyone mention Happy!? Dropped some tabs and watched season 1, really out of left fucking field but I thought it was hilarious.

Load Metric
    Name:  584D23D3-3079-46AD-AE0A-804260729C71.jpeg
Views: 531
Size:  71.3 KB

Load Metric
    "Community" is now on Netflix. Sitcom from 10 years ago that didn't quite get popular, but gained a cult following. Pretty funny if you're into that type of show.

Load Metric
    Ozark was good but could have been a lot better.

Things happen too damn slow on these TV shows.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Stay away from Better Call Saul, The Outsider, if you dont enjoy a slow burn

Sanlmar: Oh, she fucked him & killed him.

Load Metric
    I just love Ruthie. Wish I could adopt her. She will be the last one standing whenever it all wraps up.

I like the trying to turn a super clean agent angle. That’s the one I look forward to seeing play out next year.

Really enjoyed season 3

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've seen 6 episodes of Tiger King so far.

Is there any doubt that Carol killed her husband? Seems pretty clear to me. She also won't take a lie detector test regarding that. Wonder why!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Is there any doubt that Carol killed her husband? Seems pretty clear to me. She also won't take a lie detector test regarding that. Wonder why!
    I mean... there's zero evidence. Other than "she disliked him" and had motive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Btw, as far as the "septic tank" theory. That septic tank wasn't even installed on the property until several years after he disappeared. The meat grinder theory was always silly. She didn't feed him to the tigers. There'd be evidence all over.

In other news, Joe Exotic has contracted Coronavirus in prison. I'm not kidding.

Load Metric

She’s certainly the most likely suspect.

Is there any doubt she was a hooker? What was with the she was walking down the street after throwing a potato at her abusive husband and he circled three times before convincing her to get into the car and it was happily ever after? I wasn’t quite buying that version.

Load Metric

Yeah, I get that the narrative the documentary presented wanted you to lean towards feeling that she killed him, but my Occams Razor type read was that dude just bounced the fuck out of the country. Much easier to do still in the 90's. They showed before how no one really knew how much he was worth, that he would squirrel money away and hide it. If he had a couple million in cash/gold then it would be pretty fucking easy to start new in Costa Rica, or most likely a different country since his connections to Costa Rica were already known. Also, those constant trips down there sure seems like a good cover for laying a foundation to a new life.

They never really addressed the money issue after his disappearance. Obviously she eventually got the park and everything, but I'm guessing he bounced with a lot of cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Yeah, I get that the narrative the documentary presented wanted you to lean towards feeling that she killed him, but my Occams Razor type read was that dude just bounced the fuck out of the country. Much easier to do still in the 90's. They showed before how no one really knew how much he was worth, that he would squirrel money away and hide it. If he had a couple million in cash/gold then it would be pretty fucking easy to start new in Costa Rica, or most likely a different country since his connections to Costa Rica were already known. Also, those constant trips down there sure seems like a good cover for laying a foundation to a new life.

They never really addressed the money issue after his disappearance. Obviously she eventually got the park and everything, but I'm guessing he bounced with a lot of cash.
    I’m guessing if he bounced, his girl down there had her brothers kill him soon after he got there. Easy to leave your wife. Hard to never break down and call your kids. Plus why tell everyone you’re going to divorce your wife in the coming week if you’re going to disappear? Seems the only reason would be to implicate her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I’m guessing if he bounced, his girl down there had her brothers kill him soon after he got there. Easy to leave your wife. Hard to never break down and call your kids. Plus why tell everyone you’re going to divorce your wife in the coming week if you’re going to disappear? Seems the only reason would be to implicate her.
    I mean....all logic can be thrown to the wayside, it appears, with these cat people. Pure chaos theory.

It seems like Don had no problems with chaos by how he lived prior to his disappearance.

Load Metric
    Can’t imagine just bailing on your kids. Besides odds are he wouldn’t have been able to have employed third level thinking of leaving his vehicle at the airport; Wouldn’t have worked on anyone in Florida. She killed him.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Carol blinks a lot when discussing what happened to her ex-husband. Poker tell...

Thread Information