Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning tomorrow from eastern Canadian vacation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Returning tomorrow from eastern Canadian vacation

I fucked up and didn't give DJ Chaps enough notice when I was in Halifax. I seriously regret that.

Last time I was in Halifax before this was 1986, so I guess I won't be seeing Chaps until at least 2044. Hopefully he makes it out to LA or Vegas before that.

Right now I am in Montreal, where a heavy rainstorm came down today despite a "0% chance of rain". Seems to be clearing up. Overall I run very well with trip weather, though. This was the only rain I experienced in my 10 day trip, and many of these areas see a lot of precipitation.

Don't try to cockbomb the forum because you know I will have internet on that plane.

I do like the nice discount I am getting with the Canadian dollar being worth 76 US cents right now.

7 of the 10 days were on a cruise, which stopped at Portland (Maine), Halifax, Prince Edward Island, Gaspe (Quebec), La Baie (Quebec), and Quebec City.

Many Quebec people hate Americans, especially in the smaller towns.

May or may not post pictures later.

I didn't exactly want to take two long trips so close to each other (my last one was up the Pacific coast, back in early August), but that's the way it fell.

But I will not be traveling much in the coming months, so the radio schedule should normalize more. Remember it's on Thursdays now.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: remember to pick up a few Coffee Crisp bars on the way, eh? rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Do yourself and extended family a favour and stuff a suitcase full of these.

Name:  cheezies.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  328.3 KB

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Do yourself and extended family a favour and stuff a suitcase full of these.

Name:  cheezies.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  328.3 KB
    Stock up on those cheezies. In the UK we have nik naks which are similar except cheezies have nuclear grade flavour (and colouring) by comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Most likely they hate any English-speaking tourists, regardless of nationality.
    http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/2053199

May or may not post pictures later.

Save yourself some keystrokes in the future. The bold part is already implied by "may".

Don't try to cockbomb the forum because you know I will have internet on that plane.

Check!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Belly Buster: Ban this faggot

Ricky: hate to pile on, but, you need to learn how to "forum" before inserting yourself as a dominant poster. Ty in advance.

nunbeater: I hate to pile on too.....oh wait no I don't, not at all! ha ha, nunbeater, meet nunbeater

Sloppy Joe: seems right

Muck Ficon: Ban seems in order here

sonatine: you dont know what youre doing and you look desperate for acceptance 24/7
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Perhaps screaming at Les Québécois in a foreign language that you will expose them on the Internet for failing to have your hotel room stocked with copious amounts of toiletries (for you to steal) did not endear you to the native population.

Load Metric
    Ricky,

I googled for your best-selling how-to book on forum posting, but couldn't find it. Perhaps you used a pseudonym? If so, could you tell me what it is? Because I really want to learn what you think constitutes good forum posting...

Oh, wait a minute. Never mind. 'Cause I really couldn't give one shit, let alone two.

Mumbles

Comments

Ricky: these types of posts are what we are talking about. Shut it down.

herbertstemple: Thought this post was clever.

sonatine: cares through the roof, nice try
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Ricky,

I googled for your best-selling how-to book on forum posting, but couldn't find it. Perhaps you used a pseudonym? If so, could you tell me what it is? Because I really want to learn what you think constitutes good forum posting...

Oh, wait a minute. Never mind. 'Cause I really couldn't give one shit, let alone two.

Mumbles
    Here's one.

Name:  ShutUpforDumbasses.gif
Views: 627
Size:  21.9 KB

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL

MumblesBadly: You got me there! LOL!

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: On point!

Lord of the Fraud: weeeeeeee
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm from the USA and spent 2 months traveling throughout Quebec this year. The people were nothing but friendly and generous.

People hate cruise goers the world over.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lol you may of just lit a fuse

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pictures would be great.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    I'm from the USA and spent 2 months traveling throughout Quebec this year. The people were nothing but friendly and generous.

They didn't know I was a cruise goer. I don't take those awful bus tours when I get off the ship.

It was very subtle. You had to listen to the French and hear them talking to each other about "American".

The funny thing was I believe they identified me as an American because the PFA hat colors are red, white, and blue (which wasn't intentional when it was designed). Some didn't even hear me talking, and even if they did, I could have just as easily been a Canadian English speaker from outside of Quebec. So I assume it was the hat.

The businesses I dealt with in Quebec were fine, for the most part. It was just people on the street who sometimes made their comments in French, and gave me a disdainful look.

Load Metric
    Only one thing worse than French Canadians.... And that is lung cancer.

They hate Americans, hate the English, and hate our Queen.

Those are the kind of people who we should be bombing if I'm being honest.

Comments

big dick: You beat me to it.Fuck them
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I'm french candaian

Comments

Hockey Guy: I hate the French so I'll forgive your misspelling of Canadian.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I'm french candaian
    Which means you killed a French Canadian so it nets off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

They hate Americans and the English for reasons dating back to Confederation at the latest.

Your Queen or her ancestors are probably directly related to this animosity and the feelings are most likely mutual.

Druff you'd better explain how a mother, father and child were hated upon while walking the streets in Quebec?

Load Metric
    The key is saying bonjour then anglais?

That way they at least think you're trying.

But ya f them and don't sweat it Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post

They didn't know I was a cruise goer. I don't take those awful bus tours when I get off the ship.

It was very subtle. You had to listen to the French and hear them talking to each other about "American".

The funny thing was I believe they identified me as an American because the PFA hat colors are red, white, and blue (which wasn't intentional when it was designed). Some didn't even hear me talking, and even if they did, I could have just as easily been a Canadian English speaker from outside of Quebec. So I assume it was the hat.

The businesses I dealt with in Quebec were fine, for the most part. It was just people on the street who sometimes made their comments in French, and gave me a disdainful look.
    A public fashion faux pas among the French (and French Québécois) is akin to exposing one's private parts while giving the Nazi salute.

Load Metric

I'm french candaian
    Do you have any filles du roi in your family tree?

Load Metric

A lot of french Canadians also think that there french is more pure than France french, and apparently there right. I have never been but there is strong evidence that a lot of them are arrogant and self loathing, or just proud of their heritage, struggling to keep it in tact in a english dominant country is a tough up hill battle. i know a few french Canadians and have found them to be hard working easy going and willing to cheat on their spouse if it works for them regardless of the consequences.
    i have heard that some very attractive women, very well dressed (not in stretch legging's) are every were.

definatly worth a visit some day
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

A lot of french Canadians also think that there french is more pure than France french, and apparently there right. I have never been but there is strong evidence that a lot of them are arrogant and self loathing, or just proud of their heritage, struggling to keep it in tact in a english dominant country is a tough up hill battle. i know a few french Canadians and have found them to be hard working easy going and willing to cheat on their spouse if it works for them regardless of the consequences.
    i have heard that some very attractive women, very well dressed (not in stretch legging's) are every were.

definatly worth a visit some day
    When it comes down to it, our first language provides the fabric to relate to our families, and especial to our mothers, who likely spoke to us and taught us more of the roots of that language more than anyone else.

That is why the Jews returning from Babylon established the rule that one had to have a Jewish mother to be considered a Jew. Because mothers have such an outsized influence on our language development and first beliefs. It was a sound way to keep the faith from being corrupted from the influence of the greater community that didn't speak Hebrew. And that rule probably also saved Hebrew from going the way of a linguistic dodo.

Now transported back to the current era, and the passage of Canadian laws in the 1960s and 70s that made French a co-official language of Canada, probably saved Canada from breaking apart. Because they dramatically reduced the discrimination against French-speakers in government jobs that had existed beforehand.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offi...s_Act_(Canada)

Comments

sonatine: no one reads your posts

big dick: I do... fuck that pedo

Load Metric
    I'm french candaian
    Pooh, is patricide legal in Quebec?
    Last edited by Jayjami; 09-22-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Thread Information