Load Metric

The Champions League is back!!

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 925
Size:  27.9 KB

GL to all like-minded degens!!
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Well, that was short lived lol. This is what happens at the start of the season fs lol

Comments

Dupe_Fiasco: Shut the fuck up loser
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Dupe_fiasco:

Lick the top of my cheesy penis you flea-ridden sperm bank

Comments

big dick: lolz
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    You've had nightmare there lad.

Arsenal bet was asking for trouble, and at that price? Also betting against Kiev on their own patch wasn't the best.

Oh and fuck the Champions League.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Bet Chelsea to win obv
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, Arsenal at Croation champions wasn't the best at those odds.

Obv not champs league, but much prefer betting on Bordeux to beat Liverpool tonight at 7/4; Khazri on a scorecast, as he's like a one in three attacking mid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shocking that there's no football thread on here, considering all the US sports threads.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Shocking that there's no football thread on here, considering all the US sports threads.
    Name:  fuck_06e2b1_662495.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  48.0 KB

Load Metric
    Yes..yes I know it was a bad bet, but I was bored at work and wanted a sweat. There's no such thing as certs (in soccer at least) and I hardly expect to win a 34/1 shot!

UL with the Liverpool bet lad. I usually am a big football punter but I'm having a hard time getting excited for this season thus far...

I do think Chelsea are a great bet to beat Arsenal this weekend though, Mourinho always trumps Arsene and they'll have far more confidence now

I'm a die-hard Real Madrid fan myself, was at the champions league final two years ago, best money I ever spent!

Can't believe City lost at home to Juve, especially considering league form!! I am seriously thinking of hitting Roma hard to win Serie A this season @2/1...6 points ahead of Juve already and that draw vs Barcelona will have done them the world of good.
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Stop calling it soccer you fucking tit.

In fact, any euros in this thread calling it "soccer" can fuck right off..

Our fat cousins across the pond are excused.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Sorry lad, you're right!! My apologies, forgot where I was for a second... Although I have plenty of friends into their GAA who would call it soccer
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Yes..yes I know it was a bad bet, but I was bored at work and wanted a sweat. There's no such thing as certs (in soccer at least) and I hardly expect to win a 34/1 shot!

UL with the Liverpool bet lad. I usually am a big football punter but I'm having a hard time getting excited for this season thus far...

I do think Chelsea are a great bet to beat Arsenal this weekend though, Mourinho always trumps Arsene and they'll have far more confidence now

I'm a die-hard Real Madrid fan myself, was at the champions league final two years ago, best money I ever spent!

Can't believe City lost at home to Juve, especially considering league form!! I am seriously thinking of hitting Roma hard to win Serie A this season @2/1...6 points ahead of Juve already and that draw vs Barcelona will have done them the world of good.
    I would NOT bet on Chelsea to beat Arsenal.

Hazard has been the player who has given Arsenal fits the last couple of years and he is in piss poor form, probably Chelsea's worst player in that shit show game yesterday.

It's easy to look decent against some dogshit Israeli team. Aside from Costa's nice goal, Ruben Loftus-Cheek playing well was the sole positive I took from that match.

Degen it up and lay some wood on the draw line at +240, if anything.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I would NOT bet on Chelsea to beat Arsenal.

Hazard has been the player who has given Arsenal fits the last couple of years and he is in piss poor form, probably Chelsea's worst player in that shit show game yesterday.

It's easy to look decent against some dogshit Israeli team. Aside from Costa's nice goal, Ruben Loftus-Cheek playing well was the sole positive I took from that match.

Degen it up and lay some wood on the draw line at +240, if anything.
    No I'm not going near it, odds are crap as usual. I usually would do Chelsea to win to nil in this fixture but they haven't been good so far this season. I did have a wee wager on Roma to win serie A though- at least it gives me a sweat for the whole season!
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  45.8 KB

In-play, lucky with Costa not getting sent off though! Too good a price to not take it.
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Think Crystal Palace to win today, 15/8 draw no bet could be a shout away to Spurs
    BALLIN'!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Sorry lad, you're right!! My apologies, forgot where I was for a second... Although I have plenty of friends into their GAA who would call it soccer
    My dad is into his GAA and you're right in saying that they call it football, and premiership would be soccer. It's ok because GAA they do kick the ball a fair bit, whereas American football is a joke.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Think Crystal Palace to win today, 15/8 draw no bet could be a shout away to Spurs
    Spurs have a bad record when they've played in the Europa on Thursday, so you could be onto something there with Palace being fresh and spurs still hungover.

Games are very hard to predict this season I find tho, just look at West Ham - nobody would have predicted any of their results so far.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Spurs have a bad record when they've played in the Europa on Thursday, so you could be onto something there with Palace being fresh and spurs still hungover.

Games are very hard to predict this season I find tho, just look at West Ham - nobody would have predicted any of their results so far.
    Yeah Spurs have a good record vs Palace but Palace are great away from home these days and have come on well under Pardew, that plus freshness...still 0-0 here
    BALLIN'!!

Thread Information