Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Merge Removes Skrill Withdrawal Option

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So if Merge has the money, why can't they immediately pay non-US cashouts?

You guys do realize that super slow playing is usually indicative of lack of liquidity, as opposed to just "processor issues", right?

How many times have we seen this before?

There is a middle ground between "Healthy and has everyone's money" and "Full-blown scam that will never pay anyone".

I think Merge has been in that middle ground for awhile, and that's not good.

When you are on a slow-pay site, you should cash out (if you can) and run the other way.
    Druff your beating a dead horse here as I believe all their cashouts have been caught up from what I see.

They have had payout issues at times for the past 15 years. This is no secret. They have also survived for that long so they are doing something right.

Who are they super slow paying right now? From what I see checks are back to 30 days, wires for all players have been 1-2 weeks and most are 1 week. And they are paying out skrill again (most within 3 days and some people are getting multiples skrills in a day) and the people they weren't paying out before through skrill they were paying through wire and bitcoin.

Players that have been restricted have been getting paid more or less immediately and most times 4x what they could normally cashout at time.

Load Metric

You guys do realize that super slow playing is usually indicative of lack of liquidity, as opposed to just "processor issues", right?

There is a middle ground between "Healthy and has everyone's money" and "Full-blown scam that will never pay anyone".

When you are on a slow-pay site, you should cash out (if you can) and run the other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Druff your beating a dead horse here as I believe all their cashouts have been caught up from what I see.

They have had payout issues at times for the past 15 years. This is no secret. They have also survived for that long so they are doing something right.

Who are they super slow paying right now? From what I see checks are back to 30 days, wires for all players have been 1-2 weeks and most are 1 week. And they are paying out skrill again (most within 3 days and some people are getting multiples skrills in a day) and the people they weren't paying out before through skrill they were paying through wire and bitcoin.

Players that have been restricted have been getting paid more or less immediately and most times 4x what they could normally cashout at time.

Yup, Merge is paying everyone on time again. Though I think we can all agree it took way too long to rectify the issues they had and thus it caused quite a bit of reputation damage. http://professionalrakeback.com/merge-gaming-pays-up

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Placed withdraw request 01/10/16 at carbon, picked up at WalMart (money gram) Feb 11, 1month it was just 400 though, just cancelled another withdraw and bet 160 Clinton + 115 and 240 Dems - 150 in case a Trump nut job assassin gets her. Don't know how you big players can trust Carbon though.

Thread Information