Thread: questions for druff

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

questions for druff

after reading your new page which was very good a couple of question that i would like your opion on,
    1.do you believe in the devices that give you information on all the players your playing against. like holdem manager and the many others that are out thier.or would you ban them from your site?
    2the year was 1993 i had been to foxwoods for almost a month and got to know some of the players pretty well.i came in and signed up and was just sitting at a table waiting to get a seat.one of the players i got to know came over and sat down.i told him i was waiting for a seat.he asked me if i wanted to play the 78-150 game. he said he would put me in. but 2 others had his money in the game. the singles you would use will tell you what to do.and you would use them also. i said thanks but iam not staying very long and the deal was over. now i dont trust high limit games.whats your take on high limit games?

Load Metric
    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

Load Metric
    never played thier. its only a hour away. but its like dover 10 min away all no limit but a 2-4 game maybe the park is better.if they had 10-20 i would go. the ride to ac and movement kill my back. i like the no limit at ac but since iam a session player i could not win consistant in no limit and for me thats the game.i want all the control of the money i have.iam 68 and live i can still play a great game but these young guns have become very smart maybe to smart for a old man to start playing no limit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    after reading your new page which was very good a couple of question that i would like your opion on,
    1.do you believe in the devices that give you information on all the players your playing against. like holdem manager and the many others that are out thier.or would you ban them from your site?
    2the year was 1993 i had been to foxwoods for almost a month and got to know some of the players pretty well.i came in and signed up and was just sitting at a table waiting to get a seat.one of the players i got to know came over and sat down.i told him i was waiting for a seat.he asked me if i wanted to play the 78-150 game. he said he would put me in. but 2 others had his money in the game. the singles you would use will tell you what to do.and you would use them also. i said thanks but iam not staying very long and the deal was over. now i dont trust high limit games.whats your take on high limit games?
    What "new page" are you talking about?

High limit games are fine, but you have to be careful that you're not being colluded against. You also have to be sure that you are as good as most of the competition.

Load Metric
    its a white page telling how and why you started the site

Thread Information