Thread: Woman Finds Out Boyfriend Of 2 Years Was Actually Her Best Friend Wearing A Strap On

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Woman Finds Out Boyfriend Of 2 Years Was Actually Her Best Friend Wearing A Strap On

Jesus fucking Christ

We’ve done it. We’ve officially found the weirdest story we might ever publish. A woman who discovered her ‘boyfriend’ was actually her best friend wearing a fake penis has taken the aforementioned best friend to court. Yikes.

The woman – who understandably can’t be named for legal reasons – randomly got a friend request on Facebook back in 2011 from somebody called ‘Kye Fortune’. This is definitely the worst outcome of a ‘random add’ we’ve heard of.

They messaged back and forth for a while, and she found out that ‘Kye’ was a half-Filipino, half-Latino and had been involved in a car accident which had left him with terrible scars that he was embarrassed about. Doctors had also found a brain tumour, apparently.

They spoke on the phone, and the alleged victim did question why his voice was so high but was told that it was due to his Filipino background.
    ‘Kye’ was initially hesitant to meet up in person, but eventually they did. However, the complainant was required to wear a blindfold. They then proceeded to have sex.
    They continued to meet up at hotels, but each time the alleged victim had to wear the blindfold. The last time they met up was when Kye visited her flat.

“When I was having sex I grabbed for the back of his head and my hand got caught on something. It did not feel right. I was sat on the bed, he was standing up. Something in my mind said ‘pull it (the blindfold) off, pull it off’.” The victim explained.

When she pulled off the blindfold, her best friend Gayle Newland was standing in front of her. Gayle told her ‘it’s not what you think’.

Newland had allegedly been using a strap-on, and used a hat to conceal her hair. She also bandaged down her breasts to pass off as a bloke. After the event, the victim sent a barrage of texts to Newland regarding what had happened. She told the court they were along the lines of:

‘How could you do this to me for two years? You have been a fake, you have manipulated me. Fake life, fake love. Are you for real? You should be locked up for what you have done. You really are a piece of work. I have just one question, why me?’
    Gayle Newland denies any wrongdoing and the case continues…

http://www.hellou.co.uk/2015/09/woma...9017/?gjgjghgg

Load Metric
    I love that line.

"Its not what you think."

Does it ever work?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well well, look what goes on in merry ole England.

Load Metric
    Would of made good 'lolol merica' material this. But unfortunately this all happened just several miles from me lol ... Craziest story we've had in awhile and it's to everybody's great amusement.

Not getting any national coverage but my local rag is all over it.

Think the trial started Monday and live updates here if anybody wants to follow.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...penis-10025668
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information