Thread: 2015-2016 NCAA Football Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

2015-2016 NCAA Football Thread

UMASS IS GOD/thread

Load Metric
    wish I could get into NCAA but I can't find a single reason to support any college

probably just wait til the playoffs again before I watch anything

Load Metric
    WI/Bama over 44
    Free Money!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    WI/Bama over 44
    Free Money!!!!!!!!
    got there. note sure it's how you expected though

Comments

pagelpoker: sweat style

Load Metric
    lol everything you can think of went against this covering... figured it would tho

Load Metric
    If there is a lightening strike within 8 miles of the stadium they delay the game for at least 30 minutes.

This is bullshit.

Tennessee and Bowling Green are playing, the game is way too interesting, there is sunshine on the field, then everybody starts running off the field because of a little pop of lightening in the next county or some silly shit like that. By the time the game resumes, its on some obscure ESPN channel that about 8 people have.

People rarely get struck by lightening. I'm willing to accept those odds so my Saturday football viewing is not inconvenienced.

College Football is getting way too selfish.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

Hockey Guy: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    If there is a lightening strike within 8 miles of the stadium they delay the game for at least 30 minutes.

This is bullshit.

Tennessee and Bowling Green are playing, the game is way too interesting, there is sunshine on the field, then everybody starts running off the field because of a little pop of lightening in the next county or some silly shit like that. By the time the game resumes, its on some obscure ESPN channel that about 8 people have.

People rarely get struck by lightening. I'm willing to accept those odds so my Saturday football viewing is not inconvenienced.

Lightning is scary. If there is a lightning strike that close, that means there is a tornado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett has been suspended one game after being arrested early Saturday morning on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated near campus.

The school announced that Barrett was cited with a misdemeanor offense of OVI and will serve the suspension for top-ranked Ohio State's game on Nov. 7 against Minnesota. The defending national champion Buckeyes do not have a game this weekend.

Barrett, 20, was arrested after trying to avoid a DUI checkpoint near the Ohio State campus, a source told ESPN. He failed a breathalyzer test and was released to teammate and fellow quarterback Cardale Jones, according to the source.

Because Barrett is under the age of 21, his arrest would be considered a second positive under Ohio State's department of athletics student-athlete drug and alcohol program. Under the program, Barrett would be subject to a two-week suspension from his team's competition. OSU athletic director Gene Smith would decide whether to reinstate Barrett to the team, and he would be subject to reasonable cause testing in the future.

But Smith told ESPN on Saturday morning that because Barrett was charged with a misdemeanor, he isn't subject to the mandatory two-week suspension. Smith said Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer decided Barrett's punishment.

Smith said Barrett will be eligible to return for Ohio State's road game at Illinois on Nov. 14 and its Nov. 21 showdown against No. 6 Michigan State at the Horseshoe.

Barrett, a sophomore from Wichita Falls, Texas, had regained the starting job from Jones before last week's 49-7 victory over Rutgers. He took over the offense against Rutgers after Jones started the first seven games of the 2015 season. Barrett completed 14 of 18 passes for 223 yards with three touchdowns in what might have been Ohio State's most impressive victory of the season.

Barrett was the starter in 2014 before breaking his ankle in the final regular-season game against rival Michigan.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Just announced that Georgia got Kirby Smart from Bama. He is going to inherit a crapload of top end talent from Richt's recruiting. Good chance they are a contender again next season if Smart can implement the Saban "process" like Mcelwain did in Florida..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Just announced that Georgia got Kirby Smart from Bama. He is going to inherit a crapload of top end talent from Richt's recruiting. Good chance they are a contender again next season if Smart can implement the Saban "process" like Mcelwain did in Florida..
    What is the Saban Process?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

This is bullshit.

Pipe down you shitkickinghillrod

Load Metric
    visual representation of what UNC felt on that offsides call

https://vine.co/v/i7AP1mmBmbE

Load Metric
    Sarkisian suing USC for firing due to his disability (alcoholism). Only in California.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...is_shared=true

Load Metric
    Fuck the Vegas Bowl and fuck BYU.

Anyone want to meet up in Vegas when I go there for the Vegas Bowl?

Thread Information