Thread: Scammer legend STEVEDAPIMP Faces First Degree Murder Charges Following Heroin Overdose Death

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Scammer legend STEVEDAPIMP Faces First Degree Murder Charges Following Heroin Overdose Death

CHARLESTON, W.Va. – It’s not secret West Virginia is suffering from a steady increase of drug abuse, especially heroin, and the state remains one of the top in the nation for the rate of drug overdose deaths.

Its likely more cases will come about like this one, where accused drug dealers face stiff charges when the people they supply end up dead.

Police and prosecutors said punishing drug dealers is the next step in sending a strong message that drug abuse won’t be tolerated. Others insist murder charges against alleged dealers is going too far.

Steven Coleman was arrested and charged with first degree murder Saturday night for a death that happened on Valentine’s Day.

A criminal complaint file in Kanawha County Magistrate Court said Coleman gave Melody Oxley heroin that night, which she later overdosed on and died.

“I mean I’m not even the one who did it, but that’s cool,” Coleman said.
    http://www.wchstv.com/news/features/...l#.VeeQ7vlVhBc

He apparently has a twitter account as well:

https://twitter.com/wvufan1987

STEVEDAPIMP brings me memories back of the old NWP and the various hazards forum dealings back in those days entailed. Hell, I even think Druff made a sticky to WARN everyone who joined NWP of STEVEDAPIMP.

He also rolled Juanda on FTP for a shit ton too, I remember.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: I’m not even the one who did it, but that’s cool rep

Load Metric
    A few years ago Florida had a bad pill problem that the legislature got under control with harsh mandatory minimums. Mandatory minimums that i was fortunate enough to experience first hand. Pills are not heroin but close enough. With the supply low driving the price of pills to record highs, to high for most addicts. Making them turn to a cheaper high(heroin) for the fix. This floods areas where herion was once scarce to become flooded.. From sources close to The Sauce ive become aware Virginia is a few years behind the curb & is experiencing a 2007 Florida
    I DATE FAT CHICKS TO BALANCE MY RANGE

Load Metric
    After reading the attached article. I see he has been charged with First Degree Murder. Now each state has different laws. Im pretty sure First Degree is the suspect showing intent to commit the homicide. Selling someone drugs, your intent is not for the person to die. This is Second Degree or Manslaughter at best. Ill take bets hes not found guilty of First Degree but guilty of some lesser form of Homicide. Homicide is just the death of one human from the hands of another. Ppl who are facing the death penalty will have the death certificate show Homicide as the cause of death.
    I DATE FAT CHICKS TO BALANCE MY RANGE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

He pled guilty to lesser charges:

http://wchstv.com/news/local/man-ori...lesser-charges

And sentenced in July 2016:

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-co...dose-sentenced

He won't be in prison for long.

He's already spent over a year in prison, and got credit for time served.

He got consecutive sentences of one year and 1-3 years. So he could be out of prison and scamming again, as early as mid-2017.

Thread Information