Thread: PokerScout LOLs

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

PokerScout LOLs

Site/Network: SealswithClubs (Read all 6 reviews for SealswithClubs)
    Rating: 9 / 10
    By: Jewdonk
    Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
    Title: One of the best ideas ever 1 out of 1 readers found this review helpful

Cant say enough great things about this site. So many reasons to play here:

-- anonymous
    -- no documents to send
    -- all Bitcoin poker only
    -- no government or bank interference
    -- some bad players

Reasons why not to play:

-- questionable future of Bitcoin
    -- new site

For Now, it's poker utopia.

Load Metric
    I noticed this site was listed on PokerScout a couple weeks ago, couldn't believe it.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Rating: 1 / 10
    By: Bryan Martin Icon
    Date: Monday, May 21, 2012
    Title: SealsWithClubs Stole... how could you?

I looked in to this site after getting interested in bitcoins. My full name is Bryan Martin Icon. So I signed up with the username I use on most sites -- BryanMIcon. Well apparently they thought I was impersonating one of the site's "pros" named Bryan Micon. I've personally never heard of this guy, but after doing some reading on him I'm not sure why anybody would want to impersonate this scammer. The site closed down my account and confiscated all my player points and offered no refund or retribution. Stay away from this scam site.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

I looked in to this site after getting interested in bitcoins. My full name is Bryan Martin Icon. So I signed up with the username I use on most sites -- BryanMIcon. Well apparently they thought I was impersonating one of the site's "pros" named Bryan Micon. I've personally never heard of this guy, but after doing some reading on him I'm not sure why anybody would want to impersonate this scammer. The site closed down my account and confiscated all my player points and offered no refund or retribution. Stay away from this scam site.
    poke7 is the way to go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Load Metric
    By: AdamSchoenfeld
    Title: This site is a scam 0 out of 0 readers found this review helpful

Seals with Clubs is a scam site run by well known degenerate scammer Bryan Micon. It is the latest get rich quick scheme from the mind that brought you the micon systems 1 and 2 and posted naked pictures of his former business partner when he would not lend him money to support his slot machine gambling habits. A few highlights of the site-- No registration process, multi-accounting is welcome and encouraged. Sit at the same table with the different accounts, no problem. No security, the site is run from a software that can be purchased by anyone for 100.00 and is designed for freeplay. Stay away, even if it didn't use bitcoins as it's currency it would still be a recipe for disaster. The only person who will ever see money from this site is Bryan Micon.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Rating: 10 / 10
    By: Russ Hamilton
    Title: Finally a place I can play 0 out of 0 readers found this review helpful
    So I was accused of superusing at UB a few years back (accusations that I will not confirm nor deny). This site is definitely my cup of tea because I don't have to install a registry hack to make me profitable. I can just create as many accounts as I wish. Hell I created 9 accounts so I can play with myself and no I was not talking about masturbation you sickos. But I will admit that playing on this site gives me a huge boner.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Thread Information