Thread: Wells Fargo Sucks

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Wells Fargo Sucks

I had a minor issue with Wells Fargo about a deposit. Not a huge deal but their customer service was horrible. I ended up getting an Area Presidents direct number. She is on the east coast. If anyone needs a good contact: Deena Brumell-804.697.6439

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    I had a minor issue with Wells Fargo about a deposit. Not a huge deal but their customer service was horrible. I ended up getting an Area Presidents direct number. She is on the east coast. If anyone needs a good contact: Deena Brumell-804.697.6439
    Will this do anyone any good who doesn't live in your area?

I once had to speak to some district supervisor or whatever who managed all of Las Vegas (this was years ago), but this person really only had power over the Las Vegas Wells Fargos, and not elsewhere in the country.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    Will this do anyone any good who doesn't live in your area?

I once had to speak to some district supervisor or whatever who managed all of Las Vegas (this was years ago), but this person really only had power over the Las Vegas Wells Fargos, and not elsewhere in the country.
    District Managers tend to only manage a few dozens branches. An area manager is pretty high up on the chain. From my understanding they usually never speak with a customer (that's the district managers job). This person would be most effective on the east coast but if you had issues in CA or NV and called her I'm sure it would be taken seriously.

Obviously they do not want me to have this number or give it out. I've already been contact about it.

Thread Information