Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TONIGHT I will be on Live at the Bike -- but not as a player, but on their radio show regarding Melanie Weisner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

TONIGHT I will be on Live at the Bike -- but not as a player, but on their radio show regarding Melanie Weisner

"Limon", who runs the Live at the Bike "Pokersesh" show, has recently developed an interest in the Melanie Weisner situation with Lock Poker.

Basically, my gripe with Melanie is that she both promoted Lock long after it was clearly a scam, AND profited from the horrible cashout situation by using her "priority cashout" status to make 25% vig on them.

I assert that, once Melanie learned that Lock was a scam and not paying anyone (something she acknowledged in May, 2013 when I talked to her voice on Skype), she should have resigned immediately. She promised me that she would resign in June, 2013 if things did not improve, and she broke that promise. Instead, she kept promoting them.

Later it was also discovered that Melanie had been using her "priority cashouts" to get money off Lock when regular players couldn't, and was buying people's Lock funds at 75% and then cashing them out for herself at 100%. This was when Lock funds were trading at something like 30% on 2+2. So she took advantage of the situation and profited from it, rather than doing this at no vig in order to simply help the community (and atone for the fact that she had been promoting a scam company!)

Melanie has since had a number of side jobs related to poker, including Live at the Bike commentator and running various poker clinics.

I feel that anyone who helped promote Lock when it was clearly known as a scam should be ostracized from the community, and companies hiring these people should be discouraged from doing so -- similar to what happened to Joe Sebok and Bonnie Leinhos after UB.

Show will be at 6pm PDT tonight. Go to http://liveatthebike.com.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Jew vs Jew retribution at its finest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "Limon", who runs the Live at the Bike "Pokersesh" show, has recently developed an interest in the Melanie Weisner situation with Lock Poker.

Basically, my gripe with Melanie is that she both promoted Lock long after it was clearly a scam, AND profited from the horrible cashout situation by using her "priority cashout" status to make 25% vig on them.

I assert that, once Melanie learned that Lock was a scam and not paying anyone (something she acknowledged in May, 2013 when I talked to her voice on Skype), she should have resigned immediately. She promised me that she would resign in June, 2013 if things did not improve, and she broke that promise. Instead, she kept promoting them.

Later it was also discovered that Melanie had been using her "priority cashouts" to get money off Lock when regular players couldn't, and was buying people's Lock funds at 75% and then cashing them out for herself at 100%. This was when Lock funds were trading at something like 30% on 2+2. So she took advantage of the situation and profited from it, rather than doing this at no vig in order to simply help the community (and atone for the fact that she had been promoting a scam company!)

Melanie has since had a number of side jobs related to poker, including Live at the Bike commentator and running various poker clinics.

I feel that anyone who helped promote Lock when it was clearly known as a scam should be ostracized from the community, and companies hiring these people should be discouraged from doing so -- similar to what happened to Joe Sebok and Bonnie Leinhos after UB.

Show will be at 6pm PDT tonight. Go to http://liveatthebike.com.

since you're a part of the radio show, will it be inexcusably delayed for an undetermined amount of time?.....

Banned
    Load Metric
    Why? Did they have some sort of falling out or was he not aware of it until now?

Does this mean no more discounted bootcamp sessions? https://www.liveatthebike.com/produc...eisner-bundle/

Load Metric
    Will this be the podcast #19 by Limon?

Very entertaining and interesting shows by the way ...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Oh man. I almost mentioned live at the bike in the hash browns thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Why? Did they have some sort of falling out or was he not aware of it until now?

Does this mean no more discounted bootcamp sessions? https://www.liveatthebike.com/produc...eisner-bundle/
    I wondered the same thing.

Earlier this week Limon seemed to be almost an apologist for her on Twitter, asking repeatedly for "proof" that she had done the things she was accused, and trying to come up with possible excuses ("Maybe the Lock Pros were duped, too!")

But then he told me he is doing this topic on Monday, so props to him for bringing this out for one of their own poker coaches, rather than covering it up.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If life gives you Limons, rub them into your milons.

Name:  weisner$$.gif
Views: 4302
Size:  1.18 MB
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd,

A friend of mine was ripped off to the tune of upwards of 65K by lock. They promised him cashouts while he and his girlfriend were living in Mexico. They delayed and delayed. Promising the payouts in 2-4K increments. Well as we have seen countless times before. The money never materialized. Luckily he has gone on to bigger and better since. But his story is an aberration. There were/are thousands of lock poker account holders that lost their entire roll and we're unable to rebuild due to that cunt Jennifer and with the help of that little cuntess Melanie.

Remember about 2 years ago I gave you shit for not sticking ur foot way up Hellmuth's ass while at the feature table WSOP. Well please don't disappoint me this time. Take a big sharp thorny rose stem and shove up Mel's ginger cunt. Then twist it at the end for maximum effect.

Thanks!

Comments

big dick: RUTHLESS rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hopefully Limon gives you the floor long enough because he loves to talk and it is his show obv.

or

http://www.twitch.tv/liveatthebike

Load Metric
    Impressive Jew Fro

Load Metric
    Limon is now taking calls...

OSA....you're up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ROFL at Druff getting all excited about doing this show posting this thread, calling in with rapid fire talking for about 20+ minutes, and then saying he has to leave for a bit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Im listening now. Hope i didnt miss druff..

Comments

DRK Star: you did

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    ROFL at Druff getting all excited about doing this show posting this thread, calling in with rapid fire talking for about 20+ minutes, and then saying he has to leave for a bit.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 1392
Size:  1.73 MB

Load Metric
    SQUIRREL DICKS!!!

Load Metric
    I'm surprised anyone cares about Lock in 2015. What's this guy's deal?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    rawwolf calling in now rofl

Banned
    Load Metric
    Chat
    Chat is disabled for this live stream.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    rawwolf calling in now rofl

The cancer hasn't killed him yet?!?!

Thread Information