Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Druff, against my better judgement. Let's bet #3

Load Metric

Druff, against my better judgement. Let's bet #3

The Giants are a fucking disaster with injuries. But I wouldn't feel right not letting you attempt to get your new gold back. $100 on the series with a $50 sweep clause?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    The Giants are a fucking disaster with injuries. But I wouldn't feel right not letting you attempt to get your new gold back. $100 on the series with a $50 sweep clause?
    OK

Let's do it. Dodgers have to beat them in one series, right?

Kershaw and Greinke will be starting 2 of the games, so that's nice for me.

I might go to the Bumgarner/Greinke game on Tuesday (and reschedule radio) if I can find a decent deal on it.

Also, anyone in the LA area who would like to go with me and pay your own way (I'm assuming somewhere in the neighborhood of $80, for really good seats I get on StubHub), let me know. The Dodgers fans friends I have are too cheap to pay that for one ticket (they ask if I can sit on the blue level with them), and Ben's mom can't go with me because it will be hard to get someone to watch Ben that night. I can e-mail your ticket so we don't have to drive together.

Alternately, if this game ends up too expensive, I can do the Kershaw/Leake game on Wednesday.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well I just looked and it's Justin Turner Bobblehead night (lol).

So that drives the price way up, believe it or not. So maybe Tuesday won't work.

I always buy these tickets the day of (or night before) when people panic-sell, so I won't know until next week, anyway.

But let me know if interested.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    OK

I might go to the Bumgarner/Greinke game on Tuesday (and reschedule radio) if I can find a decent deal on it.

Also, anyone in the LA area who would like to go with me and pay your own way (I'm assuming somewhere in the neighborhood of $80, for really good seats I get on StubHub), let me know. The Dodgers fans friends I have are too cheap to pay that for one ticket (they ask if I can sit on the blue level with them), and Ben's mom can't go with me because it will be hard to get someone to watch Ben that night. I can e-mail your ticket so we don't have to drive together.

Alternately, if this game ends up too expensive, I can do the Kershaw/Leake game on Wednesday.
    My big problem with going to sporting events is having to get up and down because people continually get up to get food, use bathroom, etc... The best seats in the stadium are usually in the upperdeck far away from other people. I had seats in the second row last year in the Whitesox stadium. I got up literally 10 times in the first 3 innings. Was not worth it. I'll stick to the nosebleeds and get my own row.

Comments

ToasterOven: stick to bleach

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

OK

My big problem with going to sporting events is having to get up and down because people continually get up to get food, use bathroom, etc... The best seats in the stadium are usually in the upperdeck far away from other people. I had seats in the second row last year in the Whitesox stadium. I got up literally 10 times in the first 3 innings. Was not worth it. I'll stick to the nosebleeds and get my own row.
    I know. Standing up for 2 seconds is such a drag.

Load Metric
    Yea it is a drag cuz that's when you steal white people's bobble heads

Load Metric
    OK

how dare you druff.. no rescheduling. tropical storm Erika is headed our way down here, the show must go on..

also please donate 4th place prize for next weeks freeroll

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hey bitch Todd,

I'd love to go with you to the game. Where do I sign up? And before you bitch out let's put 5K on the game just to make it bearable to sit next to your jew ass. The line should be around LA -137. So ill take +130. 5K to win 6.5K. No escrow. I'll bring it with me and sit next to you the entire game. Deal big boy? And by the way I'm not peacocking in order to brag about a bet. I just wanna see if you're a gambler or just a little bitch AP.
    Balls in your court?

Load Metric
    OH DANG

Banned
    Load Metric
    And as a preemptive strike on your reasons for not accepting. Yes I know you're gonna say, "why would I want to sit next to some fucking troll?"

Answer: for once in your life pull that silver spoon far outta your ass hole and live life like it was meant to be. With a little risk and fun involved. Your pathetic vanilla life is so fucking boring even your own wife has to declined sex with you. She wants a little doggy every now and then. Try getting out of your favorite missionary position and live on the edge brah.
    Chavez Ravine for some Dodger Dogs and a little sweat. Cmon. Life isn't all about laying on your back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's start with your real name, something I've asked you countless times since you've made countless troll accounts on this and another forum, and acting like a tough guy.

Load Metric
    DRUFF WHERE DOES THIS SHOWDOWN STEM FROM also dodger dogs are lagging far behind other ballpark dogs

Load Metric
    also dang bro how far does that silver spoon go in you this sounds serious

Banned
    Load Metric
    Let's start with your real name, something I've asked you countless times since you've made countless troll accounts on this and another forum, and acting like a tough guy.
    Dan Blizerian

Banned
    Load Metric
    And by no means am I a tough guy. A tough guy would be trolling all over your site and fucking with everyone.

I've never said one bad thing to anyone on your forum except YOU.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek God View Post
    Dan Blizerian
    If you're Dan Bilzerian, I'll both go with you and bet the $5k.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And by no means am I a tough guy. A tough guy would be trolling all over your site and fucking with everyone.

I've never said one bad thing to anyone on your forum except YOU.
    You troll the owner of another forum, too.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hey Todd. If you cop to one thing and admit it to me I'll leave your forum for good.
    And of course you can accept the deal and totally lie just to appease me. But that would be selling out and that's just not your style.

Load Metric
    DANG THIS IS GETTING HOT DANGIEL

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

JACKDANIELS: goose

Banned
    Load Metric
    Dan Blizerian
    If you're Dan Bilzerian, I'll both go with you and bet the $5k.
    I wish I was Dan. I'm not Todd. You caught me.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: holy shit youre a faggot

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Bender alert

Thread Information