Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Private messages from Charles Rosseel (SixToedPete), 2012-2013, which led to his 3-year cyberstalking campaign against me

Load Metric
    Shut it down, poop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Shut it down, poop.
    fuck, it was just a simple question

Comments

4Dragons: bring back walter sobacheck

Load Metric
    uh wrong that question is exactly what this site has been leading up to

Comments

Muck Ficon: Back to Skatz faggot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff,

would you suck a dick if it meant chuck would guaranteed stop posting shit about you? Does it mean that much to you. you wouldn't have to swallow and it wouldn't be video taped. The dick would be black though.

TIA
    Wondering the same about you and the rumors about your dad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

It's not that I don't believe you and you have nothing to prove... but yea, can you elaborate more on this?
    Can't reveal many details because the person who told me asked me not to say anything, as I wasn't supposed to know about it. I had to ask him on Skype just now if I can give the following details below, and he said okay.

All I can say is that I was under consideration, and then the boss of the person looking to hire me googled my name, saw Chuck's crap, and told him to stay away. Not necessarily that he believed it, but that it created enough of a doubt to where they didn't want to invite problems.

This guy did offer to testify in court if it ever came to either me suing Chuck or him suing me. That offer is still open. When I was actually looking to sue Chuck in 2014, my attorney told me that I had a good case regarding proving that Chuck's malicious blogs ruined employment for me, given the willingness of this person to testify and the easily discoverable SEO techniques Chuck used (along with the provably untrue things Chuck wrote). However, he also cautioned that I was unlikely to collect a dime from a broke ass, unemployed freak like Chucky, and that the victory would mostly be a moral one.
    But wouldn't such a legal victory help you when another job opportunity comes along? (Note that I said "when", not "if".)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    druff why dont you just order some heroin from agora and have it delivered to chucks house and you tip off the law

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff embraces the pretty much unmoderated forum model a lil too much and it's came at significant personal cost imo
    Looking at Chucks early pm's I think if I was Druff I would of just deleted the posts. If it's not related to poker and someones freaking out just delete it.

Anyhow Druff gas up Beemer and pick me up in Nogales, we need to go down south and check on Marty, see ya then.

Load Metric
    I think a thread like this just emboldens Charles. I don't know what I would do if in Druff's shoes. It's a tough call, you have an elderly man who lives by himself and has for years. There is a likelihood his motor skills are deteriorating since he lives all alone and his lame website is all he has left. I mean have you seen his twitter account? He basically tweets to anyone just to get conversation going, however he is always ignored. His obsession with Rhonda Rousey is fucking terribly creepy.

I think the only reasonable thing to do at this point is to continually contact Charles relatives and ask him to stop. Maybe take out a full page ad in the hometown newspaper asking his brother to have Charles stop his campaign. I mean, Charles is not an innocent victim here, he is a former cash gifter who also runs credit guidance scams. He has also started a campaign against Warrior Forum.

A full page ad in the hometown newspaper would do well I suspect. Run it in both Charles and his brother's hometown. I'd also send mailers to all of Charles' neighbors detailing what he has done. All of this is legal. I remember a movie one with Michael Keaton, he was a coke head and basically was banging a chick much younger and she OD'd on coke with him. Her father put letters on everyone's door in the town, and he was basically ostracized.

Normally I am for the little guy, but Druff has made every effort to squash this with Charles, and Charles has doubled down. Since the funding comes from Charles' family, and they have done nothing to end this, their neighbors need to be made aware.

Just because you own a website and have money, does not give an elderly man with nothing to lose the right to fuck with you.

Load Metric
    I'd grab a few bitcoin, head to the dark web, and see if I could find some nice folks to blast chuck's sties off the internet for long stretches at a time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I'd grab a few bitcoin, head to the dark web, and see if I could find some nice folks to blast chuck's sties off the internet for long stretches at a time.
    Haven't checked yet exactly what his Hostgator account is, but his account at GoDaddy was shared hosting, so any DDoS would be attacking GoDaddy's massive servers instead of STP -- at least that's how it was before.

Hard to imagine that Chuck could get his brother to spring for dedicated hosting at HostGator.

Thread Information