Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Private messages from Charles Rosseel (SixToedPete), 2012-2013, which led to his 3-year cyberstalking campaign against me

Load Metric

(long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

Comments

ftpjesus: Well played sir. Add in the criminologist from Rocky horror and you'd be set
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    I don't know why his brother doesn't just file papers on him to have conservatorship over him. It's obvious he can't handle his own financial matters and has serious at minimum Borderline Personality Disorder and likely a persecution complex as well. Honestly he needs a through psych evaluation to determine if he is a threat to himself or others. (And honestly NO. IM not joking something is seriously I wrong with STP).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Instead of spending 5 days (or more) per week at a full time job supporting himself, he has all day and all night to engage in this campaign of harassment.
    I am aware of the website he has, and read some of his posts wondering what was going on. But since then, how has he been harassing you?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Why are you still posting here?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Instead of spending 5 days (or more) per week at a full time job supporting himself, he has all day and all night to engage in this campaign of harassment.
    I am aware of the website he has, and read some of his posts wondering what was going on. But since then, how has he been harassing you?
    Good question. I've explained this before, but I know you're new here, so I'll explain it again.

Chuck has engaged in numerous low-grade scams on the internet, usually as an affiliate for some shady program. Most recently, he's been selling bogus "Business Credit Counseling" services.

Anyway, he has become an expert in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) -- a necessary technique to profit from these scams. He has used this ability against my name. He SEO'd his articles to where two of them appear of the front page of googling my name. Keep in mind that there are 30,000 results for my name being googled, many of which are part of high-trafficked, highly respected websites. Chuck's pages full of lies about me outrank almost all of them.

In addition to that, he uses his Twitter to directly tweet these blogs to anyone or anything he thinks are associated with me. For example, on August 9, he tweeted them to the City of Las Vegas. In July, he tweeted them to the WSOP tournament director, poker radio host Mark Hoke, my high school alumni association (!!), and several others.

But the google thing is the worst. I get people in my real life mentioning this shit all the time -- most recently a neighbor. I also had a bank employee recently ask about Chuck's pages, after they researched me when I had some business with them (yes, this happens nowadays). Family friends have seen it and asked about it. Several old classmates I've reconnected with on Facebook have googled me, seen that, and inquired about it. I even lost at least one job opportunity in poker because of this (which I only found out about much later).

I don't always post about this stuff because I don't like giving Chucky satisfaction, but I also feel it's important to impress upon people how bad it is when this type of damaging shit sits on the front page of a google for your name. It's especially bad for me because I get googled by acquaintances all the time due to the poker association. They hear I play poker, they wonder how well I've done, they google me, and they see Chuck's bullshit stories painting me out to be a monster and a charity scammer.

The people who bring their concerns to me are at least the ones I can set straight. Everyone else just sees it, thinks less of me, and keeps quiet about it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thanks for bringing this noob up to speed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

Belly Buster: thesparten can't spell or use punctuation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    The part about him making this place unreadable is definitely true.

I mean, you'd have to be trying to be as fucking retarded as he's been.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I didn't even think when linking his site. I guess Druff has some script in place for seo purposes.

Load Metric
    I even lost at least one job opportunity in poker because of this (which I only found out about much later).
    It's not that I don't believe you and you have nothing to prove... but yea, can you elaborate more on this?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I even lost at least one job opportunity in poker because of this (which I only found out about much later).
    It's not that I don't believe you and you have nothing to prove... but yea, can you elaborate more on this?
    Can't reveal many details because the person who told me asked me not to say anything, as I wasn't supposed to know about it. I had to ask him on Skype just now if I can give the following details below, and he said okay.

All I can say is that I was under consideration, and then the boss of the person looking to hire me googled my name, saw Chuck's crap, and told him to stay away. Not necessarily that he believed it, but that it created enough of a doubt to where they didn't want to invite problems.

This guy did offer to testify in court if it ever came to either me suing Chuck or him suing me. That offer is still open. When I was actually looking to sue Chuck in 2014, my attorney told me that I had a good case regarding proving that Chuck's malicious blogs ruined employment for me, given the willingness of this person to testify and the easily discoverable SEO techniques Chuck used (along with the provably untrue things Chuck wrote). However, he also cautioned that I was unlikely to collect a dime from a broke ass, unemployed freak like Chucky, and that the victory would mostly be a moral one.

Load Metric
    A recent tweet from STP: @_4BET Enjoy some reading material as you shit the bed. PFA is dying you sycophantic cyber-stalker apologist fool http:Link blocked
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Hypothetically, where would the trial have been?

Everyone loves to travel.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

New Hampshire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

New Hampshire.
    LOL @Traveling to collect 0.0
    -Allergic to the struggle

Bronze
    Load Metric
    who is worse chucky or marty? BTW where has Marty been?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

New Hampshire.
    LOL @Traveling to collect 0.0
    NH in the fall. The leaves look like they are on fire.

CA in the fall. The leaves ARE on fire.

Comments

4BET: Good point

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So what do you think is going to happen with Chuck? Do you think he is going to go away? It seems to me that he is not going to leave you alone? Can you get a protective order? I not sure how that works with the internet? Where he is not allowed to mention your name or families names on the internet for 1 year.

I know that if people where posting pictures of my family on the internet I would be very pissed off also.

Load Metric
    The problem with guys like chucky is they usually outlive their peers by around 100 years.

Load Metric
    Druff,

would you suck a dick if it meant chuck would guaranteed stop posting shit about you? Does it mean that much to you. you wouldn't have to swallow and it wouldn't be video taped. The dick would be black though.

TIA

Thread Information